All Comments on 'Dirty Wife'

by KissingMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago

That was fun, thanks for the story, I hope this couple have a lot more fun together.

mortismortisalmost 14 years ago
most men dream of a dirty wife.

Do not use the cream in your pussy it will cause a UTI.

Good story though almost all men want a BJ and a bald pussy.

KevstaKevstaalmost 14 years ago
Sensual awakening

Sometimes all it needs is one trigger to bring out the sexual awakening! Well written fantasy - keep more coming. There's nothing like the thought of a mature woman becoming aware and alive!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Wow

What a woman! And the guy is no loser either although he seems stunned most of the time. But he gets into it as well, like kissing her after a blow job, etc so that he doesn't spoil the mood. I'd like to see a little more initiative from him. This couple is having a LOT of fun and they haven't had to pull in other people or hurt and humiliate each other. If only all relationships could be a little "dirty" like this. Nicely written as well. The sex is vivid enough to be arousing without degenerating into porn movie dialog and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeeeugh. Not nice.

Sorry I read it made me feel queasy I sure its hot for you but I dont see why anyone else should get turn on by it. Some weirdos innit?

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Where did she...

learn all those new tricks?

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Damn! That was fuckin hot!

That was great! I loved every paragraph! I wonder what snapped in her.

Everything sounded like some delicious fun!

And yes where did she learn these "new" tricks?

Albeit the cream up the "vag" is a no no. Can we say yeast infection?

Might be fun today but she will paying later!

As long as no one else is brought into the fun I am game for round 2!

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I sometimes wonder if....

...people really go through most/all of their lives without realizing the zen of depravity. Most of the sex scenes featuring a loving couple are surprisingly bland on this site. Keep going, you're now up to what a bold 20 year old tries!

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 14 years ago
I was ok until...

I was ok with your story until you introduced the dairy products. I could have done without it. I liked your story of a wife becoming your cum slut after so long.

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 14 years ago
Instruction Manual?

I was disappointed in this story unlike your Scottish hikes. This was too straight forward, matter-of-fact-like, like an instruction manual. Like a kid telling a story...and then, and then... It went on forever... I'm personally not into half of the sexual exercises the couple went through but others may be. Lastly, the other commenter regarding the strawberries and whipped cream stated what I also believe--they didn't fit. Keep writing.

KingRichard923KingRichard923almost 14 years ago
Damn fine!

Don't worry mate everybody has different tastes. And don't let the few who gave you negative feedback be any influence to your coming of age. It's too bad you two had so much life behind you when she realized that being a come hungry wife is all we real men ever need. So good is ones dreams when eventually reaching sleep we can relax knowing that life doesn't get much better than what it is we dream of coming to fruition with the woman of our dreams. Well done to you for sharing this story and to your wife who took the time to figure out the secret to life.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WOW, WHAT A START TO OUR 2ND CHILDHOOD

now if we can sustain our love life. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

I am coping this whole story and leaving copies around the house. I hope she can take a hint??? Thanks for a fun read.

CuttyMan76CuttyMan76over 12 years ago
A great start

A great little story. I hope it can help inspire my wife also. Hopefully there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good for her!

If more women acted like she did, there wouldn't be as many divorces.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Impossible

Let's say this is real life. After thirty-one years of being sexually vanilla no one can become this extreme so quickly. So that tells me she's a cheating skank wife who's been a slut all along now she's letting her husband play. Luckily this is fiction so we'll just call it impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

There's hope for my wife! We've been married 34 yrs. she is still a milf. I think I'll have her read this story out loud to me tonight!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Not if

not if you married her when she was fifty two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for letting me know sex between man and wife can still be hot. This was an excellent story with no adultery included. Well done. Fantastic. Write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

Loved the sexuality between man & woman one on one so tired of reading about cheating and swaping and threesomes I wish it was abit more kinky maybe some more hardcore language but it was good. kept my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
every husbands fantasy

Could only better if it started years earlier!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

want more and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whipped cream enema

That's going to smell when it dries!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Dried spunk

Sounds just nasty, just like this pissy little cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a young man I got hooked on pocketbooks having to do with promiscuous girlfriends and wives so I was attracted to teenage girls and women who were known to spread themselves around. When I started dating I was only interested in women who were passionate. I can remember singing Elvis` song (I can`t help falling in love with you) to my 18 year old girlfriend but changing the lyrics to (I can`t help fucking my cock in you). By the time she was 22 she was a hotwife taking on 3-4 extra cocks a year. Once a woman becomes aware her husband is cuckold material her inner slut takes her over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice! If married couples opened up like that more there would be many many more happy people. I love dirty nasty women, nothing hotter.

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

My 62 yo wife continues to surprise me after 3 years together.

As she said early on there are no limits in the bedroom.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Disgustingly erotic!! Quite the turn-on!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

If wives realized just how much a husband would enjoy her being free like that, there would be a lot more happy marriages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous