All Comments on 'Come For Me'

by Edana

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Scary

Well I thought it was a good script, but the voice was creepy, definitely didn't put me in the mood

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful Sensuality

I really enjoyed listening to this story. Your voice is deep, husky and very relaxing and soothing. I was able to sit back, close my eyes, and picture the scene you were describing. The story was arousing and intriguing. Your lady is a lucky one to have such an imaginative lover. Your writing was beautiful as well. Please submit more soon. I'm a new fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Grows on you

I thought the story was wonderful. The voice was a little too raspy at first, being a young woman it took me a while to get used to him, but by the end you are so engrossed that it's more sexy than creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Really good - well written, well read, lovely voice. Thanks for taking the time to do it, would love to see more too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm sorry, but this nearly puts me to sleep. Add a little sauce to your voice. Make these stories sound like "BED TIME" stories, not bedtime stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg

Came so wondefully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I could imagine it all.. and even tho I am younger, I found your voice to be sexy. It was perfect. And I could do it again and again.

LilMissJackieLilMissJackieover 10 years ago

Absolutely loved the images you placed into my mind. Was able to sit back and enjoy. And your voice gave me tingles all through out. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great but wish there was a little more at the end...

I'm young so it took a moment for me to get used to your voice, but once I did I found it sexy not creepy! My only critique was that it gets so worked up and then finishes so abruptly... Wish you'd added maybe another minute to the end so we don't just have to rush to come when you say. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ummm,,

Was like a bible reading from a montone pope. Or Frauid! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

had an amazing orgasm! found myself fairly worked up about the imagery of the corn field! wonderfully creative, great delivery, and a sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Great voice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous