All Comments on 'Rhonda's Two Little Secrets'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Heh!

nice story. he is a good guy,

HatsudaHatsudaalmost 14 years ago
I always enjoy a story with redeeming qualities

And, it was well written. It seems to be the two defining qualities of your stories that I enjoy. Keep up the good work. H-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story with happy ending

Nice job Slirpuff. This story is quite good and the second secret was disclosed finally towards the end of the story. Keep writing. You have great ability to write interesting and meaningful stories. RAG

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago

Nice story Slirpuff. Good to see your still writing well written stories that are a good fun read as well. Thanks again. And keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Come on, this was bull shit

This started out well, with the guy not being a wimp, not allowing girls to disrespect him, etc., but it didn't deliver in the end. Nothing happened. I've enjoyed some of your stories, but I'm really getting tired of the BS stories about the army, or some situation in which nothing interesting ever happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your writing improves and it's an easy reading style

and I like (generally) what you have to say. I'd probably enjoy this one. I'm afraid I had to stop reading, in sheer exasperation, though, when you laid it on that they'd been seeing each other for three months before she told him about the child. So they'd talked about what, exactly? something just grated on me there. I'll come back when I've adjusted to this disfeasability. Thanks...Mancelt.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Let's find out more about....

....the rents,the only interesting characters here.Maybe this could have been developed more before posting/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid people

Two stupid people in love. She keeps her 5 year old a secret for 3 months because she (KNOWS) he will leave as soon as he finds out she has a 5 year old. He falls in love with her and 5 year old and proposes. She tells him not to invite her parents to their wedding because they are religous zealots who hate her and have lost respect for her, but he knows better and calls the parents and invites them to the wedding. They turn him down and call her a slut that they never want to see again. It gets more complicated about her being a stripper but the fact is he and she both think they know everything and their arrogance almost kills their wedding.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A very enjoyable story

A very enjoyable story. You always come up with interesting plots.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Good Little Story

Several people questioned how he treated the two dates in the beginning of the story and how he handled Rhonda's past. To me there's a huge difference. The two dates totally disrepected him in front of everyone. What Rhonda did in her past before him makes little difference if all she did was be a stripper.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed it!

A nice feel good story! Prostituting and exotic dancing are pretty far apart.

And in this case her dancing is in the past. She did what she had to do. I can't falt her for that. But her parents are the whacked ones.

Thanks for writing!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Hell, I thought it was great!

I don't know why some folks can't just read a nice piece of fiction without having to over-analyze it. Personally, I thought it was a fine little tale. Thanks for having written it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Liked It A Lot.

I agree, she has some trust issues, but with those parents why not. Good story, thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well written and a good believeable storyline

A very well writen story that has a lot of believable characters.

The story seems real to life and is good and straight to the point.

Enough background to make it real but not too wordy

Thanks for the good read.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Very enjoyable story!

The only unbelievable part of the tale was the protagonist being so full of good sense! They don't seem to make to many of those.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Nice story. It feels unfinished as if there should be another chapter.

Maybe it's just me.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 13 years ago
I liked it and

I'd go further than other commentators. If she HAD prostituted herself when her parents disowned her at such a young age, in such a vulnerable state, and with no real options for supporting herself and her baby, would this have been totally unforgivable? Especially after a significant lapse of time during which she appears to have been living as an honest employee? Let's have some Christian charity.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What a jealous creap!

It was bad enough when he walked out on the first girl and left her. However, to repeat that again just because his girlfriend danced with her exboyfriend was too much. Therefore, at that point I stopped reading this stupid story and gave it 1*.

I don't waste my time reading about some jealous ass.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I have a problem with this story

And I mean this with all respect. I shall ignore the glaring grammatical errors because you've improved no that front so well.

The problem is this: you started the story with wet tongue/crotch syndrome. Then you brought in Rhonda. The issue with Rhonda was NOT wet tongue/crotch syndrome. It was a shifting of the basis of the plot without explanation. The lead in had nothing to do with the rest of the story so I expected different problems with Rhonda.

It would have been better served to discuss lies and secrets with previous girlfriends.

It is a quibble, but a jarring one, at least in my mind. Still, thanks for the story.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
A CHECKERED PAST

Well, you know I don't much give a damn about grammatical errors. As long as the story is good, who in the hell cares. And what we were yesterday doesn't have a fucking thing to do with who we are today. I gave it a 5.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES

should begin with a clean slate as possible. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well Written

She wasn't a whore, slut, prostitute or any other names you come up with. She was a dancer. She was a retired dancer. So what's the problem? No problem. Have a nice life.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I agree with FD45's comment

It was like the original intention of the story was derailed somewhere along the line. Even so, it was good.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Really?

She has already been found to be a liar by omission. How many "strippers" do nothing but stand on a stage and strip? Ever been to a strip club? They typically do have contact with the customers. The more money you spend the more they offer, a little more and you have a lap dance, a bit more and you have a blow job, ect. That is the kind of "dance" strippers do. Judge it or not, that's the way it is. If he wants to marry a whore with a kid, that is his decision.

KyuzioKyuzioover 10 years ago
Sugna, what strip joints are you going to?

Most strippers are just that - strippers, exotic dancers, whatever. I have met many women who have done it and none of them have ever prostituted themselves . Most of them did it for the same reason as Rhonda did - to make money to make ends meet while supporting a child, going to school, or trying to get out from under debt. Some of them liked doing it and also took jobs as nude models. But none that I know of ever gave a blowjob, hand job, or a fuck for money. No, they weren't all little angels, but they weren't whores.

I'm not saying that there aren't women who have done that, but to paint all exotic dancers with the same brush is bigoted and little-minded.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

I found it odd in the end that he didn't profess his love for her. He kept asking if she prostituted herself, as if that was the condition for him marrying her. So, if she had prostituted herself would he have not married her? Not sure why that would make a difference if he loved her. She is a different person and that would have been in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He didn't love her, he just wanted a convenient fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
exceptions

I have met many strippers over the years. Just like any profession, some were sweet and just earning a living. Some were complete sluts and were only out for themselves. I would not have a problem with the kind of girl described in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holier than thou

For all you "HOLIER THAN THOU TYPES", I quote from the scriptures, "JUDGE NOT LEST THEE BE JUDGED"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-holier than thou

Calm down fellow, take your meds. This is a erotic site, leave the scriptures at home.

It's a story, a fantasy. Don't understand, why all the irritations. Enjoy the story, if not, move on to another one. As always, good job, Slirpuff.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Drbeamer3333

While it's possible, it is not stated explicitly that he would dump her if she had been a prostitute, but there IS a difference between stripping and prostitution and he has a right to know so that he can make an informed decision.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Hmmm, brutal self assessment...

If a woman with one or more kids is forced to choose between something she finds personally demeaning and caring for her kids, I'd hope she picked the kids...

Likewise, the same for a man...

I've known men who considered working in fast food beneath them even if it would have put food on the table for their kids...

I've also known a woman who danced for a living and in later years actually hooked some (she had three kids)...

I'm not sure I'd ever want to find out my wife had hooked... but more because I'd worry that if our finances tanked she might do it again to keep us afloat rather than because she had PREVIOUSLY done it... on the other hand, if I found out she hooked just because she liked it... that would be a deal breaker... you should be willing to swim in filth if that's what it takes to survive, not for the fun of it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
ya got me

good story, nice sequence of events, believable, nice

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Another good story

Hell, that's two in a row that I've enjoyed Steve; not too bad at all. Very believable & unfortunately through personal experience of friends not that uncommon theses days. This tale could have been a biography of my friends' grand daughter, however, unfortunately for her & her 2 sons, her husband was killed in a serious auto accident involving 6 other vehicles 5 years after their marriage. Total of 7 dead & 11 seriously injured. To my knowledge she never remarried. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting story

But did he really believe her? First she hides the fact that she has a child for what? Months while they were first dating? Then she hides ( a lie of omission is the same as lying) the facts about her being an erotic dancer. What else is she hiding? Or lying about? Or failing to tell him? There are just too many question marks to marry this woman and take on the responsibility of raising her kid. I don't think he realizes what's involved with taking on the pair of them. Seems like a daunting task better left to someone more mature than he.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
****

I liked it. Nice to read everything worked out for Rhonda and Steve. Some women strip to support their drug addiction. Others to pay school tuition. Some to just live. Fuck the fundamentalists and do-gooders. Live and let live. Cheers! c29

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A stripper and an unwed Mother?

And he believed a word she said? Even a dumb man would have run for the hills and thanked his lucky stars that he didn't make the mistake of marrying her. He'd never be first in her life. She'd never fully relax and she'd always have her running shoes under the bed. Bad idea.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
I Liked It!

She was understandably nervous about her past, it's caused her problems in the past, so she was afraid to trust him with whole story.

Once she did, he had enough love for her to believe her and go ahead with making a life with her and Sara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LEAVE THE PAST IN THE PAST

Fuuuuuck mee man! My missus is a retired sex worker! She kept it a secret from me until last month, how I found out I was looking at sexy girls on the Internet . The hold and be blowed a picture of my wife getting fucked! It was taken when she was 19 ! I knew it was her by the birth mark ! She cried and cried I held her . Then she asked me how I felt about it? Well I had a roaring fat man! Instant turn on Man! Long story short I still love her! And I have watched all her movies with her, we have Three kids and are mine! Story is Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE! OH also her Sister lives with us her Husband couldn't handle it both Girls Whores. His words BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's It?!!

I feel like the story was only half finished. The ending was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I did nothing but dance

"Well then I believe you, case closed."

Imbecile!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
7/1

Doorknob,

You are a putz, wimp AND a dumbass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
11/30

Sugna,

Having been in high end strip clubs with buddies living with dancers, many of them did no extras. Especially the best looking ones. Now, one notch below the high end clubs...different story entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like

Liked the way he dumped the two girl friends,good on you mate.But why no men film of Rhonda's new job and work mates and who looks after Sara when she is at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

The first two girl friends deserved to be dropped. Imagine going through life not knowing when your wife's roving eye is going to find a hot guy to cheat with!! Rhonda comes across as an up front person, so why shouldn't Steve believe her and what she reveals of her past. Five stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Liked this one

Really good story. I like a man who has principles and stands for them. He got a family by waiting for the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet story, but...

the bullshit about "Born Again Christians" is utter bigotted, ignorant nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where

Where is the rest of the story?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 5/28/19... "Born again christians"

So are you implying that people like that don't exist or did you just go full "No True Scotsman" fallacy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rushed

Holy crap, that ending came at us at 120mph.

"You're not mad I was an exotic dancer?"

"No, let's get married." THE END.

It was a nice idea for a story and Steve's a good guy for not holding it against her the way some dudes would but there wasn't a hell of a lot going on to wrap this up. The drama after his bachelor party was here and gone in no time. Also, for someone who was so jealous he dumped his first two gfs after a dance or two, how's he going to deal with it if they ever bump into someone who recognizes her from her stripper days? Almost seemed like two different stories, one with this jealous, impatient, pretty intolerant guy obsessed with women respecting him and another with a patient, child-loving, forgiving, understanding dude who doesn't mind that tons of guys have seen his fiancee dancing and showing everything she's got.

Nice story but very awkward. I'm not sure why the summary of the relationships with Candy and Diane were even included. They didn't really reflect on the rest at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting Story

This is a very interesting story I am wondering if theirs more to the story..

Like if they stayed married are ?

I enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

Had loads of potential if the wife hadn’t ended up being a bitch and him a wimp. Also the only interesting characters in the story are the parents... 2/5

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Very good story

I thought it was a good story. All of it is plausible. Only bad guys are the parents, just like BACs to abandon their child and grandchild over their "Christian" rightousness.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 4 years ago
happy

and they all lived happily ever after. What a pretty little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I Liked the way He left those 2 ex's .. My Ex was the same way until I said Him or Me ., She picked Him after 5 Months of Us dating ... She had 2 kids by hIm But He never Married Her .. And Yes She wanted Me to Marry Her .. That will never happen .

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Trust...

Great little story. She had to learn and allow herself to trust him.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Good story but what a clueless maroon. Guy thinks he knows best and goes against her wishes. Does he not know what born agains are like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You totally lost me

When you equated strippers with dirt. What a holier than thou attitude. Not everyone can be a faceless anonymous porn writer. Some people have to pay rent by any means at their disposal. How totally Trumpian of you

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

I don't understand men who look down on strippers

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

nice story, AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. A little more on the ending could have made it great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story ok, but your hero has an IQ of minus 3. What a TOTAL fucking idiot. I don't really believe anyone thar stupid would have enough sense to breath. What a moron.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Everone has a past...good mother, lousy parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people should never drink. Here is the poster boy for that. What an idiot.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems that all the males in these stories are stupid. Of course, they all seem to be alcoholics.

AstordatairAstordatairover 1 year ago

Great story! Everybody has a past.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonder what happened to his 2 prior GFs?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

true love and he handled his night out at the stripper bar and what her Dad told him so badly. A real jerk, dummy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Well done. Rhonda's parents were jackasses.

RWessonRWesson10 months ago

@Anonymous "Wonder what happened to his 2 prior GFs?"

In the end, who cares? One needed to grow up, one needed to learn to respect other people, especially those important to you. .in a way, Rhonda needed to learn a similar lesson on Trust and Openness (not honesty... She was honest, just not open), but Steve thought she was worth spending the energy, time, love, and trust on to help her learn that lesson.

An oldie but a goodie, Slirpuff!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I cannot believe he did not go looking for retired persons. I also she should have been up front about her past so that she can prove, it is her past. Marriage is about being open and honest between spouses. This is a major thing to be missed especially as her picture can be found on that web site.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

not a huge drama, as far as I'm concerned, but I imagine it would be a burden for a woman who's been through that and burned by some boyfriends. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overall, I liked the story, but felt you spent too lttle time on the two of them getting back together. After what she'd already gone through due to her stint at the Top Hat, I believe her reaction to his discovery would have been far more explosive and definitely longer lasting. Still, their relationship was developed very well, and I really liked what you said about strippers being real people, not 'sluts' or prostitutes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous