All Comments on 'Long Night Ch. 01'

by tieddown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tough two weeks

I guess we know who wears the pants in this family. Actually this was really well written and found to be interesting and exciting. The wife completely dominates her husband and of course he is constantly reminded of his short comings. I am surprised that he isn't in chastity because it would be easy to cheat and not being able to get it up would make him quicker to move to please her. Wonder how he will react to her bringing home a lover and him cleaning her up. Thanks for sharing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read lately!! Oh man! I was hoping to edge through a few more, but came into my panties with this one!! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ummm...wtf?

How is abuse "hot"? If a man tried that shit with a woman, every walking taco out there would have their panties in a bunch. Seriously, do you torture small animals too, just to get your rocks off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
if i was you

if i was you i would shoot myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Uh oh another wimp husband/whore wife/

humility/bully/ story...men with less cock (8in) than me should stay single..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finaly!!!

A cuckold story in the right section.

NOW I can agree that the people bashing the story are morons.

Unless they are cuck trolls , it happens...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huh?

This is no marriage. This is a daily routine of pushing someone around. Stories like this are lame and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not into humiliation. Spitting? Really? Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nigga dis shit

now lemme lay it down for ya virgin asses, DIS SHIT BE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSTTTTTTTY!! nigga say "eugh" after the first sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous