All Comments on 'Father and Son'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it despite myself

I was determined not to like this story but it drew me in and got me off anyway. Nice piece of storytelling that was actually believable.

BiskitBiskitalmost 14 years ago
Well done son

I just kept reading and getting harder. Not my favorite story but it got me hot and off. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING

Wow, loved it! 5 stars

open2bothopen2bothalmost 14 years ago
O-m-g!

COMPLETELY HOTT!!

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for all the nice comments. I apologize for a couple of misspelled words on the second page, where I messed up in the editing process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It!

Your story was so hot! I shot off in my shorts! After mu Mom passed awayImoved in with my Dad. He had a woman on the side. I showed him that we to could have fun. I gave him more than his old lady friend ever could. I gave him the best blowjob he ever got! And my ass was hotter and tighter than any pussy he'd had in years. I also found his submissive side. Keep up the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

he should have stayed with Dad and Coach. be dad's bottom as he services coach.....

silverbaresilverbareover 12 years ago
So Hot!

Loved the story! When my dad took my cherry it hurt and burned like hell for awhile. Dad was so gentle. I cried and cried as mom kissed my tears and spoke quietly and loving, stroking my face, "It'll feel better honey, I promise" she whispered. She was SO right and I felt so loved as I was cumming SO Hard, as she cradled my face between her breasts and dad was spewing in my virgin ass.

I very much enjoy the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Smokin' Hot

Gay incest is smoking hot and this is well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good.

This story brought back memories of my step father. He would lounge around the house in his boxers, and sometimes walk through the house nude. Sometimes I'd go into mother's and his bedroom, he would usually be smoking, laid back in his chair naked. Mother would be laid across the bed in a short, see-through nightgown. His cock and nuts were always in plain sight, usually dangling down onto the chair seat looking so... damn good.

His cock seemed huge to me when I was young. When he would walk, it would sway from side to side. I would guess it was about the size of the father's in the story. I often wondered how mother handled such a fine piece... I often wondered how I could handle such a piece. He did have a handsome cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Reciprocity

Nicely told. Good motivation with likable, believable characters and a good ending.

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Very erotic and good read as always. Really enjoyed myself!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Wow

I haven't told too many people about me and my dad because people think you're suppose to be ashamed of it. Thank you for writing a story that shows how beautiful this can be. I know it's not for many people, but for those of us who develop a sexual relationship with our dads, thank you for showing it in a respectful light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really hot

Really great story. Reminds me of when my step dad used to fuck me every week before I went to uni, he was 11" and we had to have sex in hotels mostly cos I kept screaming so much! lol. He comes down to visit sometimes and we have the best sex ever. I showed him this story and it turned him on and we fucked straight away, so thanks :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good Story

I came twice this morning reading.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The narrator says, "Dad wasn't circumcised, and only the tip of the rose hued glans was peeking out from behind the shroud, while below his golf ball-sized nuts hung down to the sheet in their long wrinkled pouch." And he comments on not knowing what to do with his first foreskin. So clearly the narrator is circumcised. It would have been more realistic if a conversation had taken place why the son had been circumcised while the father had not. I'm guessing that a father that is uncircumcised typically argues for the son to be spared. It was probably the mother's decision since in that day and age she probably had to handle most of the diaper changes. Or maybe it was the doctor making the decision without consulting the parents. I've always wondered whether my father was in favor of my being circumcised. In any event, he must have acquiesced since at birth my penis was tightly circumcised and wasn't even left much of a remaining frenulum. In this story, if I was the narrator, I would be pissed off at the father and envious of his foreskin.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy4 months ago

Awesome story I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous