All Comments on 'Cuckoldry'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Some good points

I think you make a good case for the distinctions between the various forms of cuckoldry. The problem is often a mismatch between what the husband wants or thinks he wants and what he gets. There have been several stories about husbands who just wanted to see their wives have sex with others and it works out fine with the first couple lovers then goes bad when a lover comes along that wants to make it about humiliation. I don't share this fetish but it's easy to start reading a story that then goes in this direction. At that point I evaluate the story for consistency. The characters need to be developed to show what they really want. I don't like cruelty and betrayal so women who go to extremes to humiliate their men when it is clear that the men don't want or like that treatment are not very popular with me. I can't accept that they really "love" their husbands. They love the cruelty and power. On the other hand, if the husband's character is developed to show that they are into the treatment they receive, and especially when the wife takes some specific action to take special concerned care of her husband then I am OK with what happens. It is up to the author to convince me that the relationship between the cuckold and his wife is genuine and loving. If so, I figure "It works for them".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Much need Lesson

Thank you for explaining something on an essay. Many of us were getting tired of explaining this in the comments. I personally hate stories where the wife does not want ot cheat, but the husband pushes her... To me any and all excitement from cuckold stories comes from the naughtiness and wickedness of women that enjoy being sluts and cheating on her husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

well written sir, and two fingers to your critics. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Confused

I very confused, sir. Doesn't a cuckord story require a black man with a big penis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Author - get real!

Sifting through the bullshit - the logic is seriously flawed in this "justification effort" and hopefully these "pre-established" defective genes [such as this author] will be flushed from the gene pool in a timely fashion. Normally, we would recommend getting some professional help but do not bother because it would another example of wasting tax payers money. Instead, visit a fast moving subway close to where the author pervades. Debra & Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So...

what's the point of this? We already know all these things. We still hate the stories

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 14 years ago
I get it...

Well written. Although, It won't quiet the haters. I'm not amazed at the number of people that comment on cheating wives, cuckolds and MFM type stories in such a deliberate manner. I'll see 70,000 reads, 11 comments and 4 of those 11 will be hate comments, it's a very small percentage.

I often read a story and if I get to a point of something that I don't like then I stop reading and move on to a different story. Also, I never click on stories or catagories that involve incest or rape simply because I am repusled by it... so it's not my thing. I certainly wouldn't take the time to type hate comments on the content as if I was on a crusade to save the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Biggest Problem

Is stright guys in love with their wives or with any self respect would never ever put up with this shit. period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1/5

Though, your crying is entertaining.

Master_VyleMaster_Vylealmost 14 years ago
Whack! Hitting The Nail On The Head!

Great essay. As it gets around I am sure the no name drive-bys will esculate as they tap away with their balls between the cracks of their asses because they're either scared to death to admit this is them, or so close minded they can not leave other people alone because of their choice of love and lifestyle.

I think it's great someone decided to take the time to point out some of the variations of the theme as well as a little bit of history.

Five Stars All The Way

-Master Vyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Serving the like low .1% minority

One could say wreaking revenge on males pushes your need to humiliate but then you are single and never married - right?<P>

Never been badly treated by a male - right?<P>

Failing each you feel the need to push self disrespect as a stimulant to the very few so jaded only a dark fetish can excite numbed senses.

Everyone needs someone and here you writer have found the very few like yourself who need to shame to get excited.<P>

Kind of sad isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not as sad as you Mr. 0.1%

with your ever present 'little sick one into self-cuckoldry and male humiliation' comments on EVERY story you read EVERYDAY. We think you do protest too much, you focking CUCK. Go get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Has anyone read Lynns profile? it clearly states that she is divorced, and single at the moment, the thing about the writers stories is that she writes for everyone, if someone has a certain interest in a certain subject, the writer has probably written a story about it, Gays, Swingers, Cucks, Wimps, Sluts will all find something they like, and having read about the meaning of the word 'Cuckold' she is spot on with what she says, so cut her some slack.

oldguyfloldguyflalmost 14 years ago
Works for me.

In a previous marriage I had a long trip planned and my wife liked sex. This was the 70's. I gave her an OK to have sex if she wanted. She did and when I came back we had some threesomes. I enjoyed it a lot and it turned both of us on. We later split but because she wanted to go back home.

Fast forward 30 years, current wife is younger then me, age and smoking have killed my sex life but she still has needs. I always saw it as just sex and figured that her doing without could lead to a split so an occasional fling is not a problem and keeps all parties happy.

ilikedarlingsilikedarlingsalmost 14 years ago
Thanks! but I have a question

Even though I know about the cuckold lifestyle, I found your article useful.

I would like to ask you if a man can still be considered a proper cuckold if he

is not actually married to his lady.

I would also like to say to the commentators who express their disbelief and

find your article unacceptable that they are wrong. The writer has put together a factual and truthful essay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Espically Hard If Your Gay.

Because stright guys don't get off on this.

ExoManiExoManialmost 14 years ago
Interesting Essay

You’ve definitely done some thinking and research on this genre.

I’ll try to keep your ideas in mind in my future stories that revolve around this theme.

Thanks!

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Well done

"What you say couldn't possibly be right because it's not the way I think."

Anonymous

Do the psychoanalysts who post on stories really think that murder mystery writers are murderers? No? Then how the hell can you tell from the story anything about this author? I like very much that she doesn't stereotype every cheater and cuckhold and write another tired story with a typical ending. All dogs don't look alike or act the same. Cuckholded husbands should not be expected to either.

I have a "cull" filter I use reading comments. At the first personal attack on an author, I bail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stories, but surely can do better!

Well for everyone- I am a cuckold husband (a fairly milder version of cuckoldry, i.e not heavy humiliation) and married to my sweetheart wife for over 12 yrs (we were fairly young when we eloped and got married) have been a cuckold now for 2 yrs...

Back to the author's cuckoldry genre..could get the characters more 'real' by expressing deeper emotions, not just frank talks, but subtle progression to discussing the subject. Also, if the author could have more conversations between the bull- hotwife and cuck-hotwife, where the wife is expressing how she is enjoying, the emotions going on in her mind, while the bull is just stimulating her senses, etc..

I could possibly go on with the variations, suggestions but would say the author has done a good write up on cuckoldry...

cheers!

Rohit

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Cuckold - a simple definition

–noun

1. the husband of an unfaithful wife.

–verb (used with object)

2. to make a cuckold of (a husband).

Origin:

1200–50; Middle English cukeweld, later cok ( k ) ewold, cukwold < Anglo-French *cucuald (compare Middle French cucuault ), equivalent to Old French cocu cuckoo + -ald, -alt pejorative suffix ( see ribald); apparently orig. applied to an adulterer, in allusion to the cuckoo's habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests

There is absolutelty nothing about the husband's character, motives or role. His wife and her lover are the only actors, husband may or may not have knowledge. Lynn is correct, there is an almost infinite variety of situational cuckolds.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 12 years ago
"hard to resist this genre"

You are so right and you explain cuckoldry very well while placing it in its historical context.

It was considered high treason to cuckold the King and two of Henry viii wives lost their heads for it. The fear of course was that the Queen might present him with a son that is not his and who then is heir to the throne. Where is the cuckmaster that could resist it? Kathryn Howard was 19, Henry was 49, she wanted some young cock and there were plenty around to supply it.

Samuel Pepys, in his famous diaries in the 1660s, refers to two men chatting up a woman in a tavern and goes on to say "They hope to make a cuckold of her husband." indicating that much of the erotic pleasure is not just in fucking the wife but in cuckolding the husband with or without his knowledge.

Much of the pleasure is in making a husband a cuck without him ever finding out, thinking his wife is goody-two-shoes when in reality another man is fucking her without his knowledge.

As for "cum slut", the wife of a man I had been fucking told me that he was an ignorant pig to her and she enjoyed sitting in the house with him in the evening and him not knowing that her pussy was full of another man's cum. Leaving a trail of spunk in the pussy of another man's wife is erotic for the cuckmaster. He knows it is the ultimate territorial trespass on another man's property.

I have enjoyed talking to a man and thinking to myself, it is only three days ago I fucked your wife. The cuckmaster wants to enjoy both aspects, fucking the wife, leaving his cum behind, and then the buzz he gets from cuckolding the husband.

Cuckoldery, as the author says, comes in my forms and none more erotic than the otherwise faithful wife who finds herself seduced into the bed of another man, opening her thighs for him in the ultimate submission to the cuckmaster.

It is indeed a difficult genre to resist, long may it persist.

Never forget the old addage, "It is a wise man that knows his own son."

SirDuction

fritoddafritoddaover 12 years ago
I feel beter now

Thank you very much for your insite.

For a couple of years I have shared a cuckold fantasie with my wife,

I was worried though because all the humiliation most people tend to

focus on does not intrigue me. On the contrary it made me sad and

thoughfull as to what I am fantasising.

Now after that the thinks in my mind are straight again.

I sincerely prefer the humorus victorian style, yeah thats me.

Thanks again

and take care

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 12 years agoAuthor
LynnGKS Responds

Thank you all for your remarks , both kind and unkind. The kind remarks tell me about me and the unkind ones tell me about you. I have had countless e-mails about my cuckold stories and I continue to be amazed at the variety of themes that can come out of this genre.

On of the most interesting was a letter from a wife who agreed to fuck hubby's boss to save his job. She told hubby that she just laid there, but in fact she enjoyed it. In fact I had written such a story as LynnGK before I fouled up my website and changed my name to LynnGKS. The lady asked me how to tell her husband that she was having fun. I told her to start telling hubby about some of the encounters and see if it turned him on. If it did not then NEVER tell him the truth.

I can assure you that there is really a guy out there for every version of cuck story I have written - they have written to me, usually as anonymous.

I have a few more cuck stories in preparation - none of which involve oversized black organs, although I have done that before.

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am going to make some corrections to your assumptions;

1. Willing cuckolds are weak spinless jellyfish that have no right to hold on to the label of a real man.

2. Women who make their husbands are indeed nothing more than worthless cum dumpsters.

3. Men who discover that their worthless cum dumpster wife has made them a cuckold and does nothing about it, is just as worthless as a human being as the wife.

4. There is no honour in infidelity, whether it is negotiated infidelity or cheating, it matters not. It is still vile and dishonourable, and the people who do it are just as vile.

IMHO, RVWS

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
I love your account and the penultimate paragraph says it all

I have been a cuckold most of my married life and have experienced most things from "wife swapping through fu cuckoldry to being a "spineless wimp as that man says. In fact some (most?) of my desire to be cucked derives from a need deep within me coupled to a very small penis. I have enjoyed it in many forms and for me is the ultimate turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hey desperate1 how do you actually live with yourself? I guess I mean that ok you like to be humiliated. That is a turn on for you I'm assuming!? Ok so does it always arouse you or does it say make you depressed or maybe even suicidal? I guess I have trouble understanding because if I felt what you described in your comment I'd feel worthless and it would be hard for me to go on day after day feeling that way! What kind of feelings are you left with after the arousal wears off? Is there a point where you feel like this is a sick and you are not normal or can you just rationalize these things because the arousal is so powerful? I'm not trying to make fun or demean you in any way (even though you obviously like that), I'm just trying to understand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is GREAT! (But not the story.)

The comments are SO much better than this lame "essay". They are direct and to the point, contain honesty and humor and are generally better written then the story.

You GO commentators!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorced

I can see and understand that you are divorced. You have no idea about the pain cuckolds do have. And if you do, you are a cruel woman, if you like making your lover into a cuckold. I know about what i am talking about, and i stayed with my wife because i was bound by hand and feet financially and raising our son in a very difficult age while going to school. My son is having now a good job and has a loving wife. You know what? I didn't touch my wife in ten years. My hand is good enough. I can look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted. I have principles! And i spit on those unfaithfull basterds.

lonerider10lonerider10over 10 years ago
a dangerous way to live

i read the post by SirDuction , and came to the conclusion that he is a bullshitter or one of the lowest forms of life on earth. you sir are the bloated victim fished out of the river and nobody cares. someday it will all come back to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TO: oldguyfl & desperate1 & LynnGKS

i liked you comments very much. They totally prove Lynn's thesis that cuckolds come in all varieties, and one could even argue that no 2 cases are the same. It is a fact that the cuck or just the voyeur gets a major kick out of the situation. Many of them are consenting adults; many cucks are happy because 'ignorance is bliss' (many cheating wives successfully keep their affairs secret, thereby protecting the husband from emotional pain and keeping the marriage and their own reputation intact).

Here is my case:

I wholeheartedly wanted my wife to have sex with another man (other men), i was encouraging her, but to the best of my knowledge she did not. Once i even told her: guys are crazy about you, if you transgress, I will still be your husband & will still love you & i will take you back no matter what.

She is 60 now. She was, and still is, a pretty woman. At 60 she looks 50. When she was 50 she looked late thirties, not more than 40. Men were hitting on her, some very openly. I was getting a kick out of these situations. I masturbated imagining that i am peeping through our bedroom window from the dark while she is getting undressed by another man! Other times i would imagine that she is coming home from a trip, she is admitting to me she got laid, and then we cuddle and i tell her that i still love her (& i come before we start the intercourse!)

Otherwise I meet no profile whereby one could say i am a cuck wonnabe. I had affairs (not many but still), women find me attractive, i am healthy, my stamina has always been above average... yet i have a fetish for MFM situations.

Lynn, thank you for writing the way you do.

billie_nlbillie_nlover 10 years ago
Kudos

Really well-written and highly compelling. Recommended author.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Over Used

Over used expression on this site, a cuckold in middle English traditionally was when a husband learned that his wife had been with another. Like the bird a man finds and settles on an unguarded nest, a wife, and the owner of the nest, the husband is non the wiser , he has been cuckolded. On this site it's often used in stories of agreed extra marital sex, sharing and swinging, in these instances no one has been duped no cuckoldry has taken place. But usage of words change over time and if a guy likes his wife calling him a cuckold then where is the harm, whatever floats your boat

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandabout 9 years ago
Thoughful essay

Thank you for this thoughtful essay on the intriguing topic of cuckoldry. Your range of perspectives is refreshing and I will read your stories that speak to my own interests and desires. Yes, the emotional and social aspects of the practice are as important as the purely sexual. If only the porn industry could figure that out. It can be found here and I do enjoy sharing the more emotional and intellectual stories with my wife.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Interesting essay and comments

Gosh what a relief that it didn't immediately involve interracial cuckolding which seems to be the automatic response you get from this subject all over the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed your comments on cuckoldry

I fall into the category of cuckoldry and enjoyed your perspective on the issue. For my wife and me it started out on a vacation to Napa Valley. At breakfast one morning we met a handsome black man staying at the same B&B. We kept running into him at the different wineries we visited and that evening he invited us to dinner. It must of been all the wine we consumed during the day and at dinner because I invited back to our room to share another bottle. I remember my wife asking if I was sure I knew what I was doing and I guess my imagination got the best of me. He was smooth and sure of himself. It didn't long for him to have my wife naked and laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide. We've been with him a couple of time since. I love watching her with other men. She loves watching me watch her with another man between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Compelling, but not quite accurate

In your essay, you identify the cuckoo leaving it's egg in the nest of the other. Yet, according to the full definition of cuckoldry AND the existence of the "egg", you seem to have missed the most critical part of the definition - pregnancy & off-spring. Cuckoldry does NOT refer merely to an adulterous affair - in all it's forms and variations. The necessary and critical element of impregnation and child-rearing must be present for cuckoldry, and this element is entirely missing in your essay - as well as your stories. Without pregnancy, there is no cuckoldry - it is merely adultery, or variants such as swinging, wife-swapping, menage-a-trois, rape, open marriage, free lifestyle, polygamy, etc.

The true cuckold is the husband who's wife has been IMPREGNATED by another and, without this knowledge, the husband continues the marriage and raises the child (offspring of adultery) as his own - that is, in the mistaken belief the child is his offspring; whereas others within his circle (relatives, friends, social level) have knowledge of the husband's "mistaken belief" of paternity and laugh, joke and demean him amongst themselves and/or indirectly tease or disrespect the cuckold.

The English and French refer to the "mistaken belief in paternity" as cuckoldry; other cultures such as Italy and most central European cultures refer to the adulterous impregnation as "horning" or "putting the horns" on the husband.

From this derives the well-known idiom "the husband is always last to know" - which applies not only to his wife's adulterous affair(s), but much more poignantly in reference to the bastard child his wife has given him.

So the reality is, the author has not been exploring the genre of cuckoldry as much as examining the forms and variants of adultery; which are far, far, greater than the clearly limited venue of true cuckoldry.

Sadly, the internet has grossly twisted, obfuscated, and confused the definition of cuckoldry, and many have adopted the word to add dignity, acceptance and justification to conduct that would otherwise be necessarily referred to simply as adultery in an attempt to make monogamy an outdated and/or disrespected concept.

I will add, vehemently, that cuckoldry does NOT solely or expressly refer to interracial adultery - there is no issue of race in cuckoldry; only the issue of paternity.

And finally, where there is knowledge of the bastard paternity of his child (or the husband has freely chosen and accepted any of the variants of adultery described previously) that knowledge or choice eliminates a predicate necessity in the definition of cuckold, and the term cannot apply to that husband. One cannot be a cuckold if one has knowledge and/or acceptance of the true paternity and in spite of the knowledge raises the child as his own.

One last point: elements of humiliation of a husband with an adulterous wife are properly considered as elements of power and it's abuse, more properly considered under the rubric of sadistic and cruel punishment by the perpetrators and masochistic needs of the subject victim.

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieabout 8 years ago
Few things are, "Either/Or."

I agree completely! It is a shallow person that can't see the variations of life. It is very rare for something to be in an either/or situation, black or white, yes or no. A mature person recognizes the shades of difference. It is the desire to make everyone the same that is wrong with this world. We are not the same. Don't let it bother you that someone is not like everyone else. There is not just one kind of cuckold or anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife said to me...

I finally admitted to my wife that I was wondering if she had ever been with anyone else while we were together. She wanted to know why I was wondering and what exactly I had been imagining. And finally if it a aroused me to think about it. She told me she was really interesting in my feelings on this. Then at the end of our conversation she told me I must be a real life cuckold. I was shocked at first she said this. It scared me a bit, to tell the truth. Our conversation ended pleasantly enough. She said she was happy that it was now complete out in the open. I was still a little unsettled.

But finally a few nights later...

My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love will expand in ways you can’t imagine and our love life will blossom exponentially." -FH

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Agree

I prefer to separate cuckolds from men who have a hot wife fetish, but this is just quibbling over semantics to some extent. I enjoy your explorations of and experimentation with the different permutations of wittols and cuckolds and the sluts they love. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day.....or would, if it weren't for all these wonderful stories. Even this quite restricted genre life is an infinite and delicious adventure.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Thanks TatankaBill and LynnGKS

Without Bill's comment I wouldn't have found Lynn's essay.

Lynn wrote this back in 2010, long before I found Literotica, but the same discussion still goes on endlessly in the commentaries to Loving Wives stories. The LW mob want to re-define cuckoldry to include humiliation of the husband, his subservient activities after the 'bull' has had his way with the wife, and so on.

A cuckold is the husband of an adulteress. As pointed out in Lynn's essay, it is nothing more and nothing less. Unlike the assertion in the Anonymous comment "Compelling but not quite accurate" it has nothing to do with impregnation.

What makes the topic interesting is, as Lynn says, the range of responses of a cuckolded husband to his wife's adulterous behaviour. Does he know? Does he want to know? And if he does, how does he respond.

The Burn The Bitch commentators in the LW category (the Moral Brigade) want to believe that a husband who wreaks revenge and retribution on his wife and/or the man who led her astray is not a cuckold. (Or, at least, they want to avoid having that term applied to such men.) Ah well, English is a living language. Maybe one day it will change its meaning. But until then, I'm with Lynn.

Lue

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
A good piece

.... of analysis, whether or not one goes for this kind of thing. No mention of the race thing either which is definitely a plus. It's good that the author stands back from individual stories and explains some of the motivations etc. I liked the reference to the Victorian England version of this situation too. More of this intelligent analysis! Thanks

More is also needed though on why the cuckold doesn't take the opportunity himself to grab a hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is an interesting analysis. i prefer stories with very intense humiliation, though i have no real desire to experience that in real life. i know it would alter my relationship for the worse (very much worse).

Interested to find out if you think a woman actually can keep any respect for a husband that she humiliates by openly cuckolding him and having him just be a clean-up slave.

virginislandsvirginislandsover 2 years ago

Yes, people differ. I love all sorts of cuckold stories. There are elements that push my buttons. One is mild humiliation where others know your wife fucks others. This could be her telling her friends, friends seeing your wife out with dates. I like the idea of a couple you know telling you your wife is unfaithful and you making the awkward confession that you know and encourage her to do so. I'd like the wife telling friends hubby wants her to get laid and come home so he can eat her lover's cum from her pussy, and it was his idea!

I love stories where hubby is "told to" clean her, and clean her lover with his mouth. Interracial and men wearing women's clothing aren't for me. If she beds a black guy she finds attractive, that's great but the racial aspect isn't the turn on, the (encouraged) infidelity is. I'd love her to have adventures I know nothing about and she can tell me later or keep it secret.

I shared several women and I loved, loved, loved licking other men's cum from them. Occasionally I licked them both as they fucked and that was the best sex ever!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good overview.

I tend to like cuckold stories where it is loving and consensual, all parties getting something out of it, and husband and wife curled up in each others arms at the end of the day. Now teasing and gentle humiliation are part of the game, but when she or her lover get cruel and ugly, I stop reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous