All Comments on 'It's All Relative Pt. 01'

by yoursoulmate

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

That was awesome! Very erotic, kept me wanting more. there were a few grammar problems, but not too much to get in the way of the story. pPlease write more I'd like to see how much farther he gets with his aunt, and maybe finally fuck his cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
well done!

A good beginning to your literotica career. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a beginning to a summer

very very erotic and sexy,,,,,,,you kept my attention for the whole story and left me wanting more......that's a great story........a 5 star no doubt.......more please........thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

Please you must write more chapters. Your concerns for detail is great. I read this story 3 times GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Good buildup and execution of developing the relation between the two. Very hot.

<P>

I know it's a little cliched in such stories, but I do wonder, how close <b><i> are </b></i> Lauren and Liz and how far that's going to go -- or how far it's already gone.

MJOMJOalmost 14 years ago
Just as good the next day

I thought this was an hot story when I read it yesterday; it is as hot today and that does not happen often. Great start and please continue.

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 14 years ago
AWESOME start. I know PT2 will B even better.

I know this is your first & only story listed but it was awesome. I think you're going to find out great sex runs in the whole family, mother & daughter, sister with sister and I hope son with mother too. Each of these women with big tits have allot of secrets to tell, hell I was hoping Aunt Liz was going to tell you that the couple she and hubby were playing with was her sister[your mom] and your dad. I liked the idea of her eating your mom's pussy while mom was sucking off uncle Steve and your dad was fucking Liz. Now that's a great story and I hope that's what happened at some point. As for Lauren, she may be envying you not mom when Liz tells her was has happened, Lauren has sucked you off and I'm sure has eaten mom's pussy too. All the women in the family LOVE sucking cock AND eating pussy. I hope your mom pays a visit and you get to enjoy more cock sucking PLUS having the thrill of watching sisters eat each other's pussy. Thrill me with the details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

very nice story , hope that it will lead to part 2 soon ; like the rough part and maybe Sean could do some more titfucking and give his aunt some facials

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Good style & story, hot start.

I know this is a belated comment since this chapter was first posted but, what's happened to the next chapter and so on? Has the summer ended that quickly? Somebody better tell Sean and Aunt Liz that the Fall Season is knocking on the door.

yoursoulmateyoursoulmateover 13 years agoAuthor
thank you

i wanted to thank everyone for their positive feedback. i'm glad you have all seemed to enjoy it. i apologize for the delay but i promise i will continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fun but..

good story overall, but i'm kind of wondering how she gets balls slapping her ass while doing it doggy style.. are they that floppy that they fly up and over? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryoursoulmate@yoursoulmate
87 Followers
I’m a married guy who enjoys reading and writing erotic stories. My wife and I often read stories together as part of our foreplay which always leads to amazing sex. We also enjoy playing with others on occasion.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES