All Comments on 'The Audition Ch. 03'

by OzArrian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pierre Would Be Jealous

Well done OzArrian. I think the somewhat notable french caster Pierre would be jealous of your Mr. Stern. I sure am. I enjoyed this story immensely and look forward to future installments of Mari I mean Norma Jean and any other actresses cast by Stern. All the best and thanks for writing this series.

Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 14 years ago
Another great chapter!

I love these stories, BUT they seem to end rather abruptly :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
talented author.

this was a very nice story.

I'd very much like to read about norma's future career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story continue please

Great story sure she will see boss more

Then new hubby and later jfk

SaraHushSaraHushabout 2 months ago

Oh my gosh I only recently found your stories and I could feel their textures wrapping around me and pulling me in close.

The Audition certainly got me squirming on that casting couch I was resisting, but losing to, Mr Stern.

In the 40's I guess any thoughts of #Me too wouldn't have stood a chance, and neither would I. So I'd just have to take it, take it deep and wherever he wanted to put it.

I thought I’d missed you by yearts but now i see you’re back and there's a chance that the final part of the Audition may appear. I hope you decide to publish it... I would definitely be ready for my close up.

Thank you for tingles you’ve already given me and those potential ones in the future.

Sara Hush

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzArrian@OzArrian
254 Followers
January 2024: 'The Audition' is finished and will shortly have its final instalment published. Sorry for the wait. In case you see me in Chat feel free to PM me. I enjoy RPs that develop gradually with some detail. I try to be both descriptive and responsive when I roleplay, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Audition Series Info