All Comments on 'A Transvestite Love'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
amazing

This was truly amazing so much love and sexual attraction hope to see part 2 soon thank you for this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

I'd be great to fuck a she-male. Good job. Made her/him sound very very hot. My cock's still twitching.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Your portrait of two people discovering that they are so willing to share themselves is great. It almost sounds like a story that happens in real life. The build up was just right showing how the need to find trust was just as important as finding satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice

If I met a wo(Man) like that I would do the same as the man in the story even though I have not been with a man or bi in my life.

This story is hot!

I like the romance, the desire to please and be pleased and the honesty, sharing past expereinces (something most people in real life NEVER do). let alone sharing real desires..

Findnig someone to sex your mind before and during sexing your body is truly a dream!

abqfunguyabqfunguyalmost 11 years ago

That was a delightfully sensuous story. Well done!

6ofone6ofoneover 9 years ago
Wow

Wow, I found myself not sure which person I'd rather be. That was wonderful. Surely that will fuel my fantasies for a while.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Just A Gorgeous Romance Story That...

...Happens to have a transgender character. This story uses a lovely way of stripping away any of societies hangups and gives us a pure love story that shows what's possible for the transgendered once these boundaries are eliminated. Well written and has a good storyline that shows the issues TG plays in each character's hesitancy to follow through on their sexual desires at first. Then each partner sees the desire build and build into the sexual story that it becomes.

My only criticism is it needs a better build up or fleshing out of the female character, or what's called the transvestite in the title(?). I'm not sure where the definitions are coming from and a better description of her background would give us a better idea who she is and what she would be expecting, and wanting to provide her partner.

She seems much more of a TG female, or gender dysphoric female, and I could go into all of the issues and concepts that show her as not so much a TV character as a male in full transition, and while knowing more about her would help our understanding of her, it doesn't really affect the short love story at this tale's core, so its not terribly important, but as I said, would be valuable if a larger story were considered. Thank you for sharing this truly lovely romantic short story, and I will be looking for more from this author in the future. Cheers! --- Josie

Riki1942Riki1942almost 9 years ago
Wonderful

I found this story as something that I can really relate to. I am a Transvestite who stays dressed about half the time. I have a Boyfriend, we have bareback sex and he always cums inside me. I love to cum like that while he is still inside me!

I wish sooo much to be a pre op TG woman like this and live full time as a girl. I love gay sex and don't want to actually be a girl, but I would love to be one in every way and still have my male equipment.

Riki

LTD1982LTD1982over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading that, beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect! A beautiful story that made me smile. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous