All Comments on 'Experimenting with Cock Ch. 03'

by abiguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UndeadloveUndeadloveover 13 years ago

I'm loving this story! It just turns me on they are really great!!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved the story. I love being on my back with my ankles on his shoulders, watching him watching me, as he slowly fucks my ass...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

My first bisexual encounter was when I woke up in the middle of the night with a buddy sucking my cock. It was incredible! He was enthusiastic and doing his best to make me cum. After that, I let him suck my cock whenever we were together!

This was back in the '70's when HIV was not heard of, we were young and experimenting. One day I had walked to his house because his parents were gone and as soon as I walked in, horny as could be, he was on his knees pulling my cock out as usual, sucking not just to suck my cock, but to earn my cum. That boy loved the taste of cock but lived for the taste of what I found out years later, MY cum!

So that day he had sucked the cum out of me within 60 seconds and stayed on his knees with my cock resting in his mouth until I started to firm up again. This time he got me hard and close to cumming when he stopped and asked if he could fuck my ass. I was shocked and initially said no, but he kept after me promising he'd give me a handjob while he was fucking me.

After a bit of thought while he played with my cock, I agreed. I bent over the back of his couch while he greased me up with cooking oil (we were young!) and then his cock. Surprisingly, I was able to relax and when he popped that huge head through my sphincter muscle, my ass clamped down and he wouldn't have been able to pull it out! There was little pain and he soon had it buried to his nuts and held still for a little bit. He reached around and started jacking my cock before he started the in and out action and my nuts emptied instantly! I couldn't believe the feeling. My cumming set off his own orgasm without even stroking in and out and I can still remember feeling his cum filling my ass. He was so horny that as soon as he was done and pulled out, dropped to his knees and sucked and cleaned me up. From then on, we sucked and I let him fuck me though I never fucked him. I just found the idea repugnant. We never kissed or touched, we weren't gay and neither of us found any pleasure in that. Instead, we merely sucked one another and he would occasionally fuck me though I preferred to suck his cock most of the time.

Fast forward 5 years during which time, we made sure each others nuts were emptied, we both married our wives and as soon as we were married, that was it, no more playing. Within 5 years he was divorced and started hanging out around our house. I'd confessed to my wife about how we used to play and it made her hot. After a night of drinking, she talked us into doing it in front of her. He dropped to his knees and while she watched, sucked the cum out of me in less than a minute! She was amazed at how quick I popped in his mouth and how much he obviously enjoyed the taste, unlike her. I sucked him and showed her my cocksucking prowess, swallowing every drop like a pro. She masturbated in front of us while watching, helping both of our orgasms!

The next day when we all woke up, he and I very embarrassed, my wife wanted more. So later on in the morning, with her having a chance to watch him spend a few hours nursing on my cockhead and emptying my balls twice, she wanted to see him fuck me and promised to suck my now sore cock while he did it. It didn't work out as well as I hoped, she spent most of her time behind me with my cock in her hand so she could see his cock running in and out of my asshole. I think SHE came when he started blowing his nuts into my ass. It was all so nasty, his cum leaked out of my ass for hours! This was something we ended up doing on a fairly frequent basis, until he remarried a decade later. The funny thing is, he never fucked my wife. Even though she was a high school horny slut as soon as we married, she never looked at another man and 40 years later, has never fucked another man though I brought it up more than once with her shooting me down every time.

We missed our times with our friend. He wouldn't play with us anymore until his wife died tragically some 30 years later. Then sitting in our living room one afternoon, my wife walked out of our bedroom wearing just a nighty, stopped in front of him and pulled it up so he could see her pussy. Then she stood right there and masturbated in front of him to orgasm, nearly collapsing on him! After a few minutes of rest, she stood back up and started masturbating again, this time I fished his cock out and started sucking his bone which was hard as a rock! Only a few seconds and I was rewarded with a HUGE mouthful of cum. He still hasn't fucked my wife, I don't believe they ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a butt virgin myself. I like how you were telling about your first experiance. I heard it's a little painful but it feels good. I never had sex (except oral when drunk). I have put carrots, and other things, up there. I even went so far as to get some KY from the grocery store to help. Several evenings I would read erotic srories, put some KY on a carrot and stick it up my naked ass while my eyes were closed and I imagined it was a dick. It was awkward, but I tried to stroke myself while a shoves tlat peeled carrot up myself. It felt great as my butt clenched around it as I came. I never got up the nerve to actually pick up a guy at a gay bar or anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous