All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 02'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 14 years ago
An excellent new installment

A marvellous 2nd helping of Page's adventures. A terrific entry on its own merits, and it builds upon Ch. 01 and keeps us eager for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!!

The first two were great. Please continue with this interesting story!!

danalearnsdanalearnsalmost 14 years ago
please continue

a great beginning to this story, i am enjoying it very much and hope to read more. i love the way he reads her and knows her even better than she knows herself, seeing things in her that she barely knew existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love that he's training her to desire to please others

I think this story is hot! My favorite is her seeing the girl being denied orgasm & wanting to experience it herself. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well-done

Pearls, another winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No man or boy I respect would say this.

"When I do fuck you ... and I will ... it will be like nothing you've ever experienced."

I feel shame for this character. I feel shame for feeling shame, for having seen and heard this.

I don't care if it's fiction.

I know. I don't take it seriously. But.

I just imagine how awful it would be if any of the males I really admire disappointed me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is where

I change my "sexual orientation."

And I can do this. People now live--in places like America, etc.--where if being female or male hurts so much you can change it. Physically or psychologically.

You don't have to be female or male.

Most of what I read at "Lit." makes me know that my so-called gender is not me.

Thankful for LGBT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't care about saying "It's a farce"--

just a way to try to hide homophobia, racism, etc.

"It was just camp!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Also, the sexual/age sterotyping of these women is

natzi-like. (I DO NOT spell.)

The younger one shown as very interested in sex no matter how she's--abused--i.e., treated as an inferior, and the old/older one shown as being disapproving.

So, when old/older (or any other) people have political objections to unjust things happening in the world as these things happen every second, their being "disapproving," is bad?

"Disapproving." Protesting. Protesting.

I hate this story more and more.

Just like that "Grinch" thing is anti-Semitic. Everybody's singin and dancin! You better damn well join in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co "But somewhere a glory awaits ... tomorrow belongs to me ... your children have waited to see--come mother and father and show us a sign"--Youth is always right, even--god I hate this story. It turns upside down the rebellion that should be a natural part of youth wanting more freedom to making the old person who rebels ("disapproves') the "bad guy." Piece of shit. Republican talk.

My poetry teacher who said never forget where you came from. WHAT THOSE WOMEN WHO WENT BEFORE YOU DID FOR YOU. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE FREEDOMS YOU HAVE FOR NOW IF NOT FOR THEM.

I HATE THE WAY THE WOMEN ARE PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER IS THE FASCIST SEXIST WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Disapproving, saying NO is good.

Every ad, commercial says say yes--be stupid.

Listen to the rabbits--and say NO

(Rabbits play tricks to save their lives. They have to. They have to use their wits to live.)

What did that old woman go through in her long life to give her the wisdom to say NO to bullshit (a "nice" way to put fascism).

"the desperate need to fuck someone still the only thing in my thoughts."

No wonder she's STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But then there's this thing about females having to say no--

to protect themselves--

so it's supposed to be ecstatic to say, "Yes!" Like in James Joyce.

Well what the fuck. Life is complicated.

ESPECIALLY FOR FEMALES. AND WE DIE FROM IT.

Males should always in their minds be on their knees before all females.

It's sexy for males to be on their knees--for females--not just anyone.

(It's sexy for women to punish males, by spanking, slapping them, etc. Ok. I just made this up. I think it's funny. I get a kick out of saying this. And imagining it. It so slapstickish.

I'd never try to hurt any male I care about. Unless in a fit of passion.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Nick leaned back and entrusted me with his hard on."

I can't be the only female no male SHOULD EVER trust with his hard-on--or--limp dick.

I put him in restraints and face-fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You haven't lived untill --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nMRG8ZWOdA

"La sucette de Francine"

She, too, liked to suck. M. Hacker and Sharon Olds said "It's ok."

So just leave me the fuck alone. OK?

If the best women poets say, "OK," then I personally think you should just shut the

fuck up.

OK?

ok--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm getting into basketball players--

I don't mind the ads--just tell me about them--

like who's Milo? (Maybe I misspelled his name?)--

Anyway, I loved that ad--

I'm afraid I getting into --something dark and--weird??????????????

Well, I like it. So just leave me alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't believe I came up with this! I put him in restraints and face-fucked him!

Oh my god, I love me--

"I put him in restraints and face-fucked him."

I AM SO TIRED AND WOUNDED AND BLOODY FROM READING ABOUT MEN USING WOMEN'S HEADS AS SOCCER BALLS--HERE AT "LITEROTICA"-- WHEN THEY'RE NOT THROAT-FUCKING THEM AND "DISCHARGING" IN THEIR THROATS. I KNOW--IT'S SWIFTIAN (SP?) SATIRE--FUCK THAT SHIT--

"FACE-FUCKING HIM'S NOTHING--I'll restrain my emotions here--I, we, don't want to be what our torturers are--do we? No. We do not. Disapproving Rabbits--They don't speak or make a sound, they surround and enfold me in their softness and warmth. And lead me to their hearth. They shelter me.

They murmer--get a grip! Gawd almighty! The world is full of these--unspeakables! We've had to outwit them since--forever!

How did you--

Carrots! Butter lettuce! Parsnips! and etc.!

Licking my cheek--poor baby--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
History of Patriarchy, Male Dominance--

"The Child Within"--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttb8yMcuNcQ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Pearls Inside"

I hate pearls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scorching hot, eotic, kinky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous