All Comments on 'Sleeping? Ch. 2'

by hornet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow....

The way you made the reaction to the son and mom haveing a child made me think..... it was a great story wish you would keep' em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gteat Story

You need another chapter where he does get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great! What, no Abortion? Good for You!

Interesting how abortion never comes to mind. Why do you think that is?

shi86shi86about 17 years ago
chapter 3??

hey man are you going to get another chapter to this the end of 2 kind of left us hanging but i loved it either way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Just shoot your sperm up your mother's cunt!" she tells her son.

This is an excellent two-part series on hot joyful motherfucking by a gifted author. It has everything, starting with the teenage son's embarrassed excitement on catching a glimpse of his mother's pantied mound as she sits casually near him. That's enough to trigger the natural motherfucking urges he shares with all boys. Mom notices her son's cock is hard in his pants, and smirks. Like all normal boys, he really wants his mom to see what he's got swinging between his legs, so, naked from the waist down and half-hard, he opens the bathroom door as she's toweling down after her shower. There's his mother in all her naked glory, including the little blonde trim around her lovely cunt. That settles it--he's GOT to fuck his mother! In bed, he eases his stiff prick up his mother's leg, and--finally!--every son's dream, he slides his hard on up into his mother's twat! Like all boys the first time they have their young prick inside their mom's gash, he can hardly believe it. But he saws it in and out, and then the glory of draining his balls up his own mother's twat! Night after night the son climbs on top of his mom and fucks her, like his mom's cunt is the natural place for his young prick to be--as, of course, it is, for all sons. His mother falls in love with her son's big dick and with all that creamy semen he's got sloshing around in his big balls. "Give me your sperm! Shoot it up your mother's fucken cunt!" she cries. Her son knows that what he's proudly carrying between his strong young legs is now the center of his mother's life. He wants to fuck a baby up his mother's cunt, "Here comes my baby sister!" he shouts as he lets loose with another big dose of his rich semen up between his mom's legs. It's not working right now, but there's no doubt that the young motherfucker and his son-fucking mom'll be making LOTS of babies in the years ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

I also wanted to get into my mother's blond pussy, but she drew the line only allowing me to perform oral sex on her sexy blond pussy, or she would give me an incredible blow job!

On our last time together before I left for college she did let me finally fuck her, but only in the ass. I know she really liked it as she screamed and moaned so loud as she urged me to fuck her hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ok

well i was really into these stories up until the part about her not being pregnant then i lost all touch with the story

and couldnt care to read anymore

ES003ES003almost 12 years ago
Overly obsessed with getting mom pregnant

I just don't get off on that. The sex yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE

PLEASE CONTINUE AND LUCKY 10/30/11..DID YOU EVER GET HER V AND ERRUPT IN IT MAYBE PREGO

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sleeping? Ch. 02

Hornet, I'm apologize for my "3 Star" rating of this chapter of your story. However, based on my criteria, discussed at the end of the previous Chapter 01, for a story to earn and be awarded my highest rating, pregnancy did not not occur in this last chapter--and the son did not ask of his mother "why not?", as he made ASSUMPTIONS (what potential father would do that??) and that leads me to believe that pregnancy has not occurred and will not occr in the life of this mother and son incestual affair!!!

Therefore to equalize my 5 Star award (believing the mother would actually be pregnant in the coming chapter 02) in Chapter 01 and make my award for both chapters a 4 Star average rated story, I've lowered this Chapter 02 to 3 Stars.

Again, my average of 4 Stars for both chapters means to me the story is a good mother and son incestual sex coupling, well written to the degree it is easily understandable and offers sufficient details that visually it enhances the sexual feelings of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pregnant

It is a wonderful story with a son filling a great void in his mother's life . It would only get better if you wrote a second chapter , with the mother becoming pregnant and a permanent family .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Trying

It would be so nice if Mom would have her son's baby. They want it so badly. I beleive they will have the family they want so badly.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Five stars, of course. A very hot story.

Pregnant? I don't know. If that is what they want I guess it is OK. There are a lot of ramifications, Little Sis might not adjust well knowing the facts, later on. Who knows? Personally I am against it but i'm an old man. Very hot story, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely!

It's the most wonderful act of love to breed the womb you came from. I wish you the best with your incest children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!

LOVE IT DUDE PLEASE MAKE CH3 ASAP OR MY BALLS WILL BE BLUE SOON. HOT SHIT IN HERE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“Here comes baby sister!!”🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love it!!

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Good story at least it does lead a conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous