All Comments on 'Bull Rock Ch. 02'

by Cock27107

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pathic!

Trying to figure out who this perverted shit would turn on, I don't know anybody, thank God. This is very wimpy and gay, but thats to be expected, written by a gay guy.

ARealJerkoff2ARealJerkoff2almost 14 years ago
Wierd Phenomenon

I've read my share of cuckold porn and have noticed a strange phenomenon that keeps repeating. People read these, then post hateful comments about how the author must be self-hating, or gay... and usually there are racist remarks as well.

The first time or two, I simply thought the readers must be ashamed of their fetish and were simply venting. But this keeps repeating over and over again. Wierd phenomenon. If you dont like these stories... dont read them. If you do, have the balls to enjoy them.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
What if you are NOT afraid of the content....

....but can't stomach poorly written stupid childish interpretations about the lifestyle? Like this one. What then? Or if you are like me, and the lifestyle leaves you apoplectic, unable to decide whether to puke or laugh hysterically? But you just hate so-called "Authors" who post infantile crap and denigrate a field you've adored for decades.What then? Should I pass out "Attaboys!" for this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

keep writing - ignore the haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reaction?

Wave bye bye baby. I'm on my way to see the attorney.

NickJBellaNickJBellaabout 8 years ago
Oh yes a baby!

Nice touch!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 6 years ago
Black Breeding

As a Beta White male myself, I guarantee its so natural and beautiful for the woman you love to be taken and bred true, fucked and inseminated by the superior Black Alpha. African Phallus has breeding rights, God yes!!! BBC reigns supreme.

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 2 years ago

As tardy as this feedback is the author may never receive it but regardless, the story to date is "interesting" but I have a complaint. Why when describing the Bulls vehicle did you have to describe such negative sterotypes; i.e., the rims on his vehicle and driving with music blaring? The majority of Black men do not fit that sterotype and the author needs to put his personal bias aside when describing Black males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCock27107@Cock27107
167 Followers
Strong advocate of loving cuckold relationships and the benefits of the incredible emotional intimacy between all involved parties, extending far beyond the powerfully raw intensity of the gratifying sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES