All Comments on 'A Forever Love Ch. 07'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmm....

More! :)

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Vampires!

I love Vampire stories and this was so good. Loved it.

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Great chapter

I like Christian, he was so tender with her. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait wait wait...

A little confused but laughing so hard. She willingly has sex with him, but balks at sleeping in his bed because they aren't married? That is the strangest and funniest thing I've ever read.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

I think I read this before . but I do not care , I like it. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I also have to laugh at the balking of sharing his bed. She was willing to have sex with him and be turned, but has that hang up. Entirely too funny! I like the two of them together, it was a sweet moment. I like the detail of how the humans look with the auras and whatnot.

Can't wait for the ending. I hope we get a last glimpse of Matthew adjusting to things as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4088 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES