All Comments on 'Young Chris Does Better Ch. 02'

by vitro13

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
so fucking HOT !! more

so fucking HOT !! more plzz more

cant wait for the titjob

:)))

5/5

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
Oh Yea

really good story can't wait for more

William smythWilliam smythalmost 14 years ago
A Great Story Line

A novel approach to this most erotic theme. The idea of a mother freely suggesting sex with her son makes for a very erotic situation and a story line worthy of further episodes--many of them. May the boy earn many A's before you exhaust this series. I welcome this new author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This has serious potential. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Getting hotter

Very good series so far. Excellent writing. I'm looking forward to the first time Chris brings a "B" home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Could be one of the best incest series on here

Please keep the episodes coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't stop now!

I hope that these two episodes in the life of Chris and his mother are not the last. I feel that this is an excellent beginning, but that it needs to go farther. Please, don't stop now.

pervdoodpervdoodalmost 14 years ago
good read

A little tip, if youdon't mind : After you finish a story, put it aside for a few days. You will be able to correct most, if not all, of your typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brill

Cant wait for for Chris to get a "B" keep up the good work.

Regards

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are very talentuous!

Very hot story! I like your style of writing, it is very erotic and exiting! You are very smart on how to get the situation got hotter with few things.

It his a very good idea to introduce the mother's past as a whore. Maybe you could get on that idea to devellop the story in this way too?

For conclusion thank you for that great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part 3 Please

Great story. Love the plot and very well written. A very erotic storyline. Are you considering writing further Chapters? I do hope so.

Sebastian

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it. Dying for more.

Get a B, Chris, please, get a B! I'll tutor you myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

OK loved it please wright more this is just getting started.

randiroduprandirodupabout 13 years ago
Young Chris Ch. 02, Gets every boy's dream job

Keep creating these very stimulating, erotically arousing scenes of mother-son carnal longings. You have been gifted by the "gods and godesses of Eros" with a talent for expressing your inner carnal inclinations in print. However, my erection softened a bit when you revealed mom's history of more than hand jobs at the pub. I am more aroused by the intimate incestual indulgences of mother and son than by whore activities. I frequent this site expressively for the desired incestual images portrayed in stories of DNA related adult females and young males coming of age. Your well choreographed sequences leading to conjugal fulfillment is remarkably excellent. However references to whoredom,robs your work of an otherwise deserved acclaimation..SUPERB !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Wow you gotta continue the series man, this hot and only a handjob so far? damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story line

this is an awesome story line going on. Christopher find ing out thing s he didn't know about his mother. With her giving him a sample of what is to come for improved grades. and her giving him and education of her own that he will never forget.

Please more

archiedogarchiedogover 11 years ago
It's been...

...well over a year....definitely NOT good. Must be Writer's Block, to bad.

This story line has so much potential. I guess the writing assignment has

been handed in and our Author has "Left the House." Double Dang !

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
In terms of fantasy...

I like this MUCH better than the Daddy/daughter stuff most guys seem to gravitate to; I can masturbate to this without feeling pathetic as a woman afterwards, because you have a good bit of female power here; some moments were a little off-putting (would she really call his penis a "tool"--that sounds like such a guy thing to say, not like a mother); And of course, when you start talking about her as a "whore" and get into trying to defend prostitution to us (it feels like you are) like the male reader's erection above here, my clitoris deflated--one, I don't agree with you, and it undermines her powerful woman vibe too, thinking about men using her, and men she hates and looks down on at that; I think men think women in prostitution can enjoy the sex because they themselves are getting off on it, but most women in the industry say what they'd really like is to leave--hardly any penises out there are pretty and shapely 7 inch sweet things like the boy's here--most men are grotesque, so having to jerk strange, ugly dudes off feels repulsive rather than pleasurable. The word jizm, really? Doesn't feel very erotic to me, more icky and self consciousness inducing--more sexy, erotic, ORIGINAL ways of looking at it please; I like how you use the word mommy at moments of intense climax, AND, I would like this a lot more if you made it clear it was for fantasy only--when you start getting into "he was old enough that it wouldn't do any real psychological harm" again, I just feel kind of pissed with you--that's bullshit; parent having sex with their teen in real life is going to fuck said child (yes, child) up beyond recognition; I do think however this could be a fun, different sort of fantasy to try with an adult partner--then it's like playful pretending rather than real life sex abuse, okay? Other than that, I really liked the description of his penis, how it wasn't too thick, but more graceful and slender--elegant; No penthouse under the bed please (mummy would not really approve), and I do like when he ejaculates on himself, on his face--he seems so vulnerable and under her power there, I can't help but love that, denied power as I am most of the time, just by virtue of being female in a world men are steering.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS STORY WAS BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU QUITE WRITING. INCEST IS MORE THEN A HAND JOB. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.......... .............. . .LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it really is too bad that this promising author has left us

But the concept of his story is excellent. And even if his mother only gave Chris a hand job, that is something, in fact, it's a lot. It's what every mother should be ready to give her darling baby boy. It's not like she's letting her boy stick his young prick up her mommy-hole (though that wouldn't be a bad idea). Mom is simply relieving the tension her son's feeling in his young balls. Only a mean-spirited mother would deny her boy that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good

Good but why you has to leave!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

hope the kid's smart enough to get the grade... good story enjoyed it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
something extra

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Fun Read****

Hot but not nasty Hot!!! Thanks for the read.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 2 years ago

I hope you keep this going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservitro13@vitro13
80 Followers
Just a cute, kinky guy with a head full of stories I'll never have time to finish =) I must admit I was a wee bit disappointed with my first story's rating, but considering the amount of (mostly positive, thank you) comments it garnered, I can only conclude that it struck a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES