All Comments on 'Husband's Birthday Surprise'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
forfun44forfun44almost 14 years ago
Very Hot!!

Loved it! An amasing wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot

this is your hottesr story so far. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

My birthday is tomorrow. I am going to show this great story to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I wish!

I wish this could happen to me. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

god, i want a wife like that, i have already cum twice when reading this story:-)

MartinC1969MartinC1969almost 14 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it, your stories are fantastic :-)

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I wish my wife wasn't a prude and read this, my birthday is in 8 days. This would full fill a bunch of my fantasies

mreneetgmreneetgalmost 14 years ago
great story

a lovely tale

boonekellyboonekellyalmost 14 years ago
hot!

I also want to watch my boyfriend get sucked & fucked by another guy. Hot story!

CoupleFromOhioCoupleFromOhioover 13 years ago
One of my favorite stories.

This story is great. We have similar fantasy but a man's wife is also part of the story.

krsmaddriver1420krsmaddriver1420about 13 years ago
Awesome

Love the story got me rock hard can't wait to try something like this.

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Hot Fantasy!

I wonder how many wives want to watch their husband have their cock sucked by another man, or see their husband fuck another man in the ass or get fucked in the ass??? I guess if you read this and your cock gets hard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good Story

I liked your story I would also like to lick that cock as it was giong in and out of your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Secet Fantasy

This is my sexret fantasy but it will remain that but you nailed it to get my juices stirring! if this happened AIDS free your husband is fortunate your so open hope you had more fun later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story - I love it when a woman arranges a good fuck. I think guys should get it in the ass all the time. I wish my wife would arrange a surprise like this! I have always wanted a guy to do me and my wife to go over the top. If my wife did this I would feel so good with a guy up my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

A wife that does this for her man is a keeper. I wish my wife would arrange something like this foe me. Only thing to add is to video it for me. And also prefer him to be a black man. Horny am I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Wish

I wish my wife would have liked to do stuff like that when I was married. I'm not much into fucking guys but, when my Boyfriend is fucking me, I have often thought how hot it would be to have a woman watching us! Don't know why that turns me on, it just does.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This sounds so nice! My girlfriend and I have been together for six years now and a couple years she asked me during sex if I ever thought of going down on another man. I was like umm no I never have, but I really had. She started telling me how she would watch porn of two guys having sex which made me really hard and I'm sure she could tell as I was deep inside her. A couple days later she had come over and we played in bed looking at some porn on my computer, she starts looking up bi porn and had me watch with her. She asked what I think I was like it's ok, as I was hard as a Rick she says keep watching and pulled my dick out and started sucking it I was getting so turned on I stripped down and undressed her and started to eat her out. She starts telling me how she would she wished she was being fucked by a guy while I was licking her clit. I told her if that's what she wants I would do it. I climbed up and she licked her juices from my face, she was so wet I slid right in! As I was fucking her she started rubbing my ass home I didn't know what to think I had never had anyone do it befoe. She asked if she could slide it in I said okay thinking I hope this don't hurt .She used her juices from my clock to lube her finger and slid it in very slowly. I was amazed by how good it felt she starts saying, can you imagine a guy fucking you from behind right now which put me over the edge and made me cum. After I came inside her she starts asking me to go down on her and eat my cum from her I was hesitant at first but did as she asked and I liked it.

We have done many other things since this first time but never got a guy to fuck me yet. Neither one of us has ever done it before and don't know where we should look to find a compatible guy will fuck both of us. If you have any tips or anything we live in citrus heights California guy

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

Its always a beautiful thing when man and wife can pleasure phallus together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell yea !!

Thats my kind of birthday... I've got one coming up, kust wish someone would do that for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT DAMN !!....This story made my old asshole twitch thinking of having a man fuck me. I woke my wife up and made her suck my cock and then I fucked HER ass while telling her about your story. (We are both into anal sex since I first sodomized her about a year ago) Now she says she wants to watch another man fuck me AND get fucked herself. Thanks for the hot story.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

A coworker knew I had a kinky lifestyle and asked if I’d suck her husband (BD) present from her.

What she didn’t know the wife had a bull. I sucked. The day came went sailing while I’m enjoying

Steve and vice Versa, she brought it up and it became regular.

This story reminds me of that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It made me realise how much I want to experience the same.

Gazza6969Gazza69698 months ago

Very hottttt

Really enjoyed the entire story, well written, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous