All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
playman64playman64almost 14 years ago
HOT

I liked it, came hard, I like to play on the edge.

forfun44forfun44almost 14 years ago
WILD!!

Letting all inhabitions go! That's when things get wild!! Loved it, write another..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

If your gay, I'm not. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
creative and hot!

Good use of all possible combinations! Very well written and definitely HOT in all caps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVED IT!

Hot bi sex. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sooo sexy

Great story! The build-up is great, the tension palpable. I love the description of Bill's face after he sucks Jake off. Delicious.

mreneetgmreneetgalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful lust filled romp

a very hot erotic tale!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 14 years ago
Too bad

Bill didn't get to fuck Jake's ass. Complete the circle.

Nice hot story, but would love to see you add dialogue, which adds realism.

was also just a touch short...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong Section

This should be in gay male

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Pretty hot! My cock is about to explote

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet

Man, what I would do to have my wife and I enjoy my neighbors dick like this. He is married, but I am sure we would all enjoy it if the opportunity arrives. One lucky Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love cock

I love when my wife and I share a cock, the bigger the better and she agrees that its not gay just bi and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wifes fantasy

When we were very young and first married, my wife told me her biggest fantasy was watching me suck a cock. I was so horned up at the time, I would have agreed to anything. Well, we had a buddy that I grew up with who lived just down the street and we'd messed around a little when we were younger. I agreed to call him and he was soon over to our house. I explained what my young, slim, hot and horny wife wanted to see. He was a little surprised but agreed.

I pulled his cock out and with my wife watching intently, started to suck him. He was circumcised and soft and it didn't want to get hard. Having a watcher just didn't do it for him. I told him to close his eyes as he stood in front of where I kneeled and to put his hands on my wife's boobs. That did it. It started getting hard as iron and when I looked up again, her blouse and bra was off and he was playing with her naked tits while she watched me suck.

My plan was to suck the head and jack the shaft. I worked him slow, enjoying the flavor of his cock, it wasn't as strong as I was worried about. I felt him getting closer and sped up my jacking just a little and looked up, just to find his hands inside her pants and underwear and could see his finger working in and out under her sweat bottoms! He was starting to pump into my mouth and I held him back, slowly working him. It worked and just before he shot off, I looked up to see him frantically finger fucking my wife and sucking her tits hard! His cock swelled, the head really swelling and I knew it was time and locked my lips behind the head of his cock.

My wife was staring around the top of his head where his mouth was locked onto her nipple, watching me take his cum. The first rope shot out and I was surprised at how hot it was! then the second, third and fourth all were bigger in volume, causing me to swallow before I relocked my mouth and continued to suck. When she saw me swallow, my wife went into orgasm and told me later it was the most awesome thing she'd ever seen. I worked my buddy through his orgasm and continued to keep it in my mouth afterward. That worked out perfectly because my wife was still so horned up, she pulled away and dropping her sweats and panties around her ankles, she began to masturbate frantically in front of us.

My buddies cock started to harden in my mouth. Oh for the youth we had back then! He might have been even hornier the second time, my wifes tits bouncing up and down as her finger was a blur on her clit. I pulled my own cock out and started stroking it as I continue to suck. She went into orgasm after orgasm, not able to stop, causing my friend to shoot another load into my mouth, which in turn set me off. There I sat on my knees, with a cock spewing its load into my mouth and my own cock shooting my biggest load ever, all over the floor while my wife struggled to stand through her next orgasm!

We all agreed later, as we laid around looking at my nude wife, this needed to be a once or twice per month thing, otherwise it could get out of control. Now, 40 years later, I still suck his cock, but everyday now, my wife passed away some five years ago and my buddy moved in. He doesn't reciprocate, I jerk off instead while I suck him multiple times per day, whenever the mood strikes him, actually!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For the love of cock

My wife and I share guys cocks and we both love it. She feeds me cock and makes sure I swallow the cum. This is not gay just bi. Stop being afraid to be gay and suck cock for yourself. Maybe I will get to read about your first time sucking a cock. Bet it wont be the last cock you suck.O

i

boraddaboraddaalmost 6 years ago

This story to me is what you call a real Truth or Dare

All were up to what was required of them to do

Even into ass fucking

A good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good hygiene, please

Rimming is one thing, and can be quite pleasurable, but eating cum out of an asshole is profoundly unhealthy. See Jack Morin for safe practice, since you obviously are not experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow does this sound like fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous