All Comments on 'Body Language'

by Dianthus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
nice one

Good use of words there, girl.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 14 years ago

Pure smut from beginning to end. I loved it! Great job for your very first submission. Keep em cumming!

TE999TE999almost 14 years ago
Well done!

Short, sexy and oh so sweet. A concise vignette and a fine first submittal. Let this be the first of many.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratorealmost 14 years ago

a very nice descriptive vignette; I really appreciated your use of first and second person to make it personal.

Dhalgren150Dhalgren150almost 14 years ago

I could see this playing out in my minds eye.

Well done.

Now on to chapter 2.

Emperor_NeroEmperor_Neroalmost 14 years ago
No beating around this bush

A solid first effort and something to be proud of. Use of first person makes it easy for the reader to envision themselves in the moment...and it's definitely a spot I enjoy envisioning myself in. Keep up the good work.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Incredible start

This is extremely well written especially on two counts - first the mood. Any one who reads this and doesn't get worked up has a serious problem. Secondly, you use the two hardest narratives to pull off, first (I) and second (you) and you seamlessly switch between them. This is very hard to do and you made it look easy. I really look forward to more work from you. Great luck in a very promising career!

Freefall_mcFreefall_mcalmost 14 years ago

This is a visually smooth engagement for the reader. And I find it delightful that you manage to personalize the characters through circumstance with just a few suggestive leading and ending sentences.

funkyjunkymunkeyfunkyjunkymunkeyover 13 years ago
short and sweet!

aside from the cheesy line at the end, i loved this piece! succinct and erotic!

michchick98michchick98over 13 years ago
Wow!

I like the fact the story starts off hot and gets hotter. Very nicely written.

krislkrislabout 13 years ago

..so well written with detail, i got a sense i was part of this encounter. thanks for sharing your truly talented writing style with us.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Thumbs up!!

I don't usually read second person POV tales, but this one was really good. Well written and it didn't lag. Great job!

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Well, well, well,

Very nice, kitten.

Hoselvr6164Hoselvr6164over 10 years ago
Wonderful

I liked this story very much. Well written. I saw only one typo, but I think we all do that here and there. I have to admit, this is the first erotic story I've read in some time where all the participants were consenting....thank you.

Edward TeachEdward Teachabout 10 years ago
Good One!!

Nice Di. Very descriptive and the first person POV puts us right inside the unnamed woman's mind. Just wish we could get inside her body too. Good Story. FIVE!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDianthus@Dianthus
18 Followers
Learning to write fiction. Renovating the house, the garden, and great chunks of my life.