All Comments on 'Underwear Friends Ch. 04'

by ramon25

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It would be very hot if he told his mom about him fucking around with Mark. Then bring in his brother for a hot 3some!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story, great style and very good writing.

I would love to see this story continue - you know, use up the remainder of the time he has left fucking his mother before he goes to school. Maybe his brother comes into the story to make it a threesome. Maybe when he gets a Thanksgiving or Christmas break, the story starts up again. The possibilities are endless. Good luck with your writing. I can look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

He should next go off to college, meet an older lady who resembles his mother. She is a recent divorce, and starts a relationship with Ray. She gets pregnant after they move in with each other. Meanwhile, Ray's mother gets a divorce from her husband, and gets together with Ray's new girlfriend's ex-husband. Ray's mother remarries despite Ray's protest, and becomes newly pregnant. Ray's younger brother moves away from his strange family to college with a math scholarship, where he meets a cute, straight guy. The brother gets a sex change, with his scholarship, to try to be with the guy he craves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I hope you continue the writing, So Hot :) Bring back Mark! God How He Is Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mom and son love

So true and good to love mom like that. Seems so natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mom's panties

I'd have been sniffing and licking mom's panties for years. Rather than bring the younger brother into it, Mark needs to include Cindy in a threesome with his mother. I can just see and taste mom's soaked lavender panties!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous