All Comments on 'Lining Up a Putt'

by rjohns

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forest path

Every morning i had been going for a walk in the forest.i had arrived in Germany 3 days before,hilly, mountainous.I had walked and seen this older guy walking the first day,then the second ,on the third he was sitting on a bench,as i approached he stood up,follow me, i know another path.i followed up a hill and then down behind an old castle wall.He stopped,i was puffed,he pulled his shorts down and began to stroke his cock,i didnt move away,he felt for my cock,then pulled my shorts down,his hand then stroking my cock,then when i didnt resist, his mouth went around it,sucking me,i was on a high and he soon had me emptying my cumm into his mouth.His cock was hard and he guided me to the wall,standing behind me he stuck his tongue into my arse crack,licking,then went to his tracksuit top,got some lube,applied it to my arse and his cock,then with me standing straight up he slowly entered my arse, until he was all the way in and then began to fuck me, his big cock opening me up as he pushed in and out of me,i leaned slightly forward and he went a bit faster and i felt his cock grow in my arse and then with one final shove he kept still,his cock all the way up me and filled my arse with his cumm.This was the first of our meetings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would love to take up golf and have the other players line up at my butt and satisfy themselves. I am sure I would be a terrible golfer, and would loose any bets, I would rather it be for sex than money. I would probably have a sore butt after a round of golf if I had the players in this story.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia ( I am a bisexual and mature crossdresser)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Been missing the best part

I've been playing golf for many years and only now, after reading this this fine story, do I realize that I've been missing the best part of the game.

From now on this is the only scoring I want to do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous