All Comments on 'Hurricane Marla'

by RichardHardy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tanrutanrualmost 14 years ago
Fantastic — but...

... next time, dude, spend a bit more and get a room with better soundproofing!

Otherwise, wow, very hot indeed!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 14 years ago
Now I get it

Took me a while, but finally discovered what you are doing with the back story and commentary and audio file. Thanx for submitting all this.

I had passed over some of your earlier submissions because I did not look far enough to see what you were doing.

This is very hot and arousing - duh!

Would love a copy of the extra session you had with Marla and will be looking forward to any more submissions from you.

Thanx again.

cliveoboe@yahoo.com

mikej2358mikej2358almost 14 years ago
sweet

very hot, listening to you, stroking my dick, wishing I was there watching you

tabbicatttabbicattalmost 14 years ago

OMG! That was amazing, I have to say I am jealous and wish that had been me! To have experienced sex like that... speechless!

Anywho, I recently found your profile and have been listening to all you adventures, but this one has been one of my favorites. The whole thing was just incredible and I can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dayum

This is incredibly hot, especially the first half. Your moans, hers, and the sucking and licking sounds...wow. Makes me hot and wet. Every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

You need to post the second session with her!!! That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree!

Please send me this second audio! I freaking came sooo hard when you both started screaming at the end. Perfect!

danielmalloy87@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

yes please post the second audio! im also hoping to hear more from you soon.

BouncyRack007BouncyRack007about 13 years ago

In all of your submissions at the end you CUM so hard. I love it! More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazingly Hot!

This was one of the hottest audios I have heard! Kinda makes me want to experience my own hurricane!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

damn so hot. made me so soakin wet. good job. ;)

AmazingGrayceAmazingGraycealmost 13 years ago
OMG!

I just discovered this part of Literotica. So...mmmmmm. I need to figure out how to do it so you can hear me cumming to your incredible audio. RichardHardy, if you're still out there in LitLand, I'm raising my hand. Next PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're amazing!!

I love all your submissions but this is my face! The orgasm at the end was amazing! I love hearing men cum. Maybe you'd consider doing one of just you masturbating?

orange_skyorange_skyalmost 13 years ago
Hot!!

This is indeed a very stimulating audio. I listen to it for two straight nights and have been on incredible orgasms. Thank you for sharing it. :) I am hoping to hear more of you.

Wicked6Wicked6over 10 years ago
Beautiful

Silly as l know how this must sound, l cried while listening to Hurricane Marla. I cried at its beauty and sensuality, at the passion you both had in the pleasuring of each other. A truly wonderful experience, l tip my hat to you both. Bravo!!

nicewon4unicewon4ualmost 9 years ago
Oh gawd, to experience ALL of that!!!

Oh my gawd, all that kissing, caressing/pleasuring, mmmmmmmmmmm

I had several small orgasms listening to this audio recording and 3 huge orgasms!!!!! I even had a orgasm when both of you did, FREAKING PHENOMENAL!!!!!! More, I want more, to experience ALL of that, in the flesh!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fuck me that was hot

Please email that second recording if you can

lilybr6@gmail.com

And please start posting again x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally fucking loved it!! Sex between 2 total strangers! LOL.. it was just EXQUISITE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So HOOOOOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm dumbfounded - not much to say except HOT, even if parts of the recording weren't the best. Please post more! and give a little more explanation as to how this all went down, some details - is this roleplay with a longtime partner, or agreements you have with partners about the audio????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure I can come up w a supportive comment that hasn’t already been offered , but perhaps I’ll just say congratulations… to both you and Hurricane Marla.

OI8U2OI8U26 months ago

Sound like my sister when we fuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous