All Comments on 'Mother's Help Ch. 01'

by iser21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Spell

He is probably in college. Collage is a bunch of objects pasted on a board - that's probably not where he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

Why did this trash get uploaded a second time? Seriously, Lit administrators need to screen stuff better. Junk like this needs to be 86'd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Collage?

I think he needs about another ten years in collage to learn how to use spell checker! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Go back to Jr. High.

Or start dictating your stories for the audio section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Color me Flaccid

So it's a story about a homo who wants to shave his mother's armpits. That doesn't suck too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What The Hell

Your character needs his cock shaved? I don't know what sort of cock he has, but mine doesn't grow hair and - intuitively - I don't need it shaved.

I think you may be retarded.

Evidently they'll let anyone post a story on this site.

Apparently all the webmaster cares about is that there is no sexual activity by anyone under the age of 18.

They sure as hell don't care enough to squelch this post before it polluted the eyes of loyal readers. It should have been rejected for many reasons, mostly that it is crap, through and through.

It is not hot. It is not sexy. It is not readable. It sucks beyond pure suckage. Grammatical errors run through the story like kids on a playground, unchecked and wild.

If you ever try to write again I may try to find out where you live and punch you in the junk.

I haven't punched anyone in the junk in a long, long time and I'd hate to come out of retirement.

But I cheerfully will if you ever post crap like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yup. (re:what the hell?)

It's all about the censorship. As long as it's not pedo, up it goes. Censorship is bad for freedom of expression, don't ya know? Otherwise nobody would be able to read the sh*t... er, shit I mean, that comments allow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
waist of my time...

I was going to rip into this garbage but the other comments pretty much summed it up. Please, if you think of writing another story just punch yourself in the dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
COLLAGE????

Apparently you're not paying attention in "collage" or you'd know how to spell COLLEGE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is amazing!

Where is part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous