All Comments on 'Exposing Carol'

by luv2bseen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One hot little tale

Wonderful story it made me so hot, love to hear more about her adventures.

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!!!

Great!!!

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurabout 14 years ago
love this series

one of the best in this genre. I am voting a 5 on all the chapters

k6ryhk6ryhalmost 14 years ago

Great story...just the type of situation I love to be involved in !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

A beautifully written story. I am looking forward to reading the rest.

Thanks.

KayandDeeKayandDeeover 12 years ago
Excellent

This is a well written and very erotic story. The premise really hit home with me and I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to the next installment.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Hot

Well that got me like a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fetish??

It's hard to explain. Pride, perhaps. Some kind of selfish thrill having the wife displayed? Some kind of power thing, who knows?

I love it when my own wife is noticed doing something, usually it is one of those accidents? Upskirts, downblouse, that actually is difficult to pull off.

We found it easiest during a massage, and also easy for me to get to watch.

To make sure they know they get to look, I always tell them "No penetration" and after that comment, they know. About 75% turn down the session, being pros we suspect the idea scares them.

25% are quite willing to do a nude massage, if they try to stick their fingers inside, the session ends. About half of those massages get ended even though I make it clear on the limits.

But the ones that work, man do they work. The wife gets her titties rubbed, sometimes a happy ending when the guy knows what to do and how to tease.

So far, we have two favorites that drop by once or twice a month.

Our sex life is amazing. A fetish, surely, but it works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Request

Nice story . Expecting more stories about girl willing for humilation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous