All Comments on 'My First Time With My Fathers Wife'

by TheSkySaidNo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done

Simple story...told well. An editor would have spotted waste for waist...but it isn't a big deal. I think the stepmother will arrange another time for the two of them. Go for it.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
pretty hot

the story is there part 2 could be hotter

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
He's a lucky guy

Having a mature piece of ass living under the same roof as he, and she wants to fuck him, could be very interesting.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please

Please, please, more stories of fingers being stuck up assholes!!!!

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story has been selected for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

TheSkySaidNoTheSkySaidNoalmost 14 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback on the story, sorry for the grammar errors! English is not my primary language, so I do the best I can.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done.

Be assured your grammar is a whole lot better than the majority of people on this site that claim to know/speak/write only English. Apart from one "to" or "too" confusion (in which you are no means alone!) and a lack of genitive apostrophies, it was fine.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 14 years ago
please continue

I hope you'll continue your story. Please include licking her ass as well as eating your cum from her cunt.

sandysummersandysummeralmost 14 years ago
great

A great event, well told, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sometimes your spelling leaves something to be desired.

For instance, when you say "towel around her waste..." I presume you really mean "towel around her waist ..." - unless she really is picking up her waste in a towel! How very unhygienic!

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 14 years ago
Good plot

The overall plot was good and as others have said, you need to work on your grammar. While English is not your first language, you can improve on your writing by submitting the paper to some of the editors. There are many that would be more than willing to work with you.

Keep writing and submitting. You have a fairly good sense of plot and action. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes, please get an editor

waste for waist is a real turn off.

English is, at best, a difficult language. So many words are borrowed from so many other languages that consistency simply does not exist. Words that sound the same (waist & waste) but mean very different things, are common in this language and some of the weird ones, for example to, too (meaning: also), and two (meaning the number 2) defy all reason except historical usage from multiple languages that have contributed words to English.

Just to be really clear. Your story was quite good. The suggestion of an editor is simply so that very good stories that you clearly are able to write, don't leave readers feeling that "this wasn't right". Standard usage and grammer are a bit like mowing the lawn. On a really good house, an unmowed lawn is a distraction; on a house that is nearly falling down, the lawn just doesn't matter.

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
More!

Especially the way she says she's been thinking about him, likes him more, etc., it needs another Chapter/time!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Threats killed the story. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous