All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 20'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockalmost 14 years ago
Short but good

It might have been a bit short but it was still good. I can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keeps getting better

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the best and most interesting stories I've read here! All chapters are great. Can't wait for the next one!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
meh-ish

It was good and still one of the best stories on here... but you've been killing it with all these random blows from nowhere. This is making the story far less consistent and dependent upon original inertia.

I hope that you'll wrap it all coherently soon.

FantasticJackFantasticJackalmost 14 years ago
Keep 'em cummin'...er coming

I actully began this story when you first started it, but I fell off shortly after. I have just recently started back up again and I'm very glad I did. This is good stuff!

The_EquillibriaThe_Equillibriaalmost 14 years ago
Good but not consistant

i have been reading your stories from the beginning and by far they are the best stories i've ever read, but the main thing is that you are divverting from your main story by introducing new characters and crating new scenarios.

i say all the best for your next chapter but try to stick to the topic.

i'll be waiting for our next presentation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I wouldn't worry about the new characters making the plot drag or jump around. There are those of us who enjoy your writing style and are in no hurry for the end to come prematurely (pun intended). Looking forward to the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1062 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES