All Comments on 'My Life in High Heels'

by cdandie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kelli_qcdkelli_qcdalmost 14 years ago
WOW

just WOW... you are such a lucky gurl... i wish i were so brave.

being i am here in the Northwest.. maybe we might cross paths and share an awesome hard cock or three..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Taboo

First let me say I loved your story, I love to dress and go to the ABS too!! Nothing is more exciting than sex with strange men. I know it is totally taboo, but I love to be bred, the feeling I get when a man fills me with his hot cum is soooo, god there are no words to truly describe it, but I love it. I realize it's not safe anymore, but sometimes I just can't help myself and have to let some well hung stranger breed me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible

Your stories are amazing. Please continue to tell us about your sexy adventures.

cmoreheadcmoreheadover 13 years ago
Another great story!

I miss my times at the ABS. You account was very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My kind of story

I love the stories which feature a real cum whore. While the feel of cum being dumped down your throat is great it really does'nt compare to the thrill you get from cum hitting the inside of your man cunt. When that happens you know that your experience is as close as you can get to being a real woman. I often beg for them to knock me up, all the while knowing that isn't possible but the thought is wonderful. the dirty name calling and some actual abuse makes my day. There's no such thing as too many cocks. There's times where I've taken 15 or more cocks in my ass and would have taken more had they been available. I average 1000 per year in my cunt and wish it were more than that. As a dedicated crossdressing slut life it wonderful and I would'nt change it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Another great story, making myself quite envious of such an experience.

But truth be told, I love sperm, but I'd be scared shitless of somebody unknown dumping his load into me. I certainly do hope that part of your story is fiction.

Great writing, please keep going (the debauchery and the writing)!

Love, Tyra

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

omg I want this so bad nate daedelow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love being bred too

Like one of your readers, I too love getting bred by a well-hung man who fucks me hard and then breeds me with his cum. I love getting dressed up for these men and feeling like a woman while they fuck and breed me. Having another cock in my mouth shooting his juicy load down my throat at the same time as a big cock breeds me is the best. Please tell more stories -- they are great !!!

MissDeeLisciousMissDeeLisciousover 10 years ago
Double penatration

Wow Lisa, your description of being double penetrated and having your pussy filled with cum is sooooo deliscious. I love it like that too.I know it's risky these days but nothing compares to a hot bareback fuck and that fantastic feeling of multiple hot sticky loads shooting deep in your pussy. I love the feel of cum oozing from my pussy and running over my smooth balls and down my inner thighs.There were times after all night gang banging my nylons were soaked in cum to my ankles. I felt like the hottest bitch ever afterward as I swished down the avenue hearing my stiletto heels clicking on the pavement, swinging my miniskirted tranny ass in that exagerated way us girls do, cum dripping from my pussy in silver threads glistening in the morning liight as I left my trail on the walk.

More cummy kisses.

MissDeeliscious.... a whore to the core. Or is that Corps? LOL

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 5 years ago
Lucky me!

I was reading a story from one of my favorite authors and noticed that he had "favorited" you and so, I decided to check you out. Thus , lucky me!

Clearly you haven't had a great deal of experience writing but what you lack in style you more than make up for in edgy, erotic, sexual content. You had me stroking my satin covered clitty from the first and I thoroughly enjoyed every thrust, every orgasm, indeed, every cock, as much as you. I am so happy to have found you and can't wait to read more. I think I might begin reading this again as a primer before going out myself Saturday.

Nice work gurl!!

TVFrannieTVFrannieover 3 years ago
You go gurl!!!

I began reading by becoming a bit breathless and feeling my clit grow as you described the outfit you had chosen to wear that day. I closed my eyes and imagined myself accompanying you to the theater, sitting on a bench near the wall and watching you have both holes filled with loads of sweet cum.

Later I lay on my bed, wearing my bra and panties and using my two dildos, with eyes closed and reliving every moment of your fantastic account I became so excited that as "the hunk" filled you I hoisted my feet over my head and covered my chest, belly and face with my own sweet juice!

Thank you so much for sharing and giving me a few moments to vicariously experience your fest!

Kisses,

Fran

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous