All Comments on 'Pleasing My Wife'

by trenchantone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
Hanging in basement

Loved your story, reading it was super, but I won't (or I'll try) not to let my wife see it. Sounds really intense.

what was the ointment she put on his cock?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My wife has used bengay on me. It only lasts about 15-20 mins, would like to know if there is anything that is hotter or lasts longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nipples

I have very large swollen brown nipples. It's partly natural but I have had them enhanced using ordinary birth control pills. I've had up to 8 a day and it works. My dom wife loves to wank as I torture myself using a lighted cigarette. By the end of a session they are really puffy and sore. As she comes to her orgasm she talks about the most extreme things. I tell her she should think about those things seriously because I really am ready.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE MAIN TASK OF A MASO

is to be extra kind to the sado. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! Being the man in this story would be a dream come true for me! I would love for a woman to put me in bondage and dominate me like this! I would love to be ordered to torture my own delicate, insanely sensitive nipples like that! I would love to have her attach clover clamps to my nipples and then suspend my nipples from the ceiling! I love having my nipples tortured! I would enjoy her videotaping the event as well.

This story is so hot, and it is one of my all-time favorite erotic fiction stories. I am playing with my nipples as I read this, as I have attached clover clamps to them and am yanking on the chain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very erogenous

Would love to see you submitting squirming needy exposed admitting your inner most dark desires dare you talk to me.catchthefirststone1@gmail.com we can share our humiliating fantasies admit our weaknesses each submitting our most revealing thoughts to each other.I might grovel to you begging your power too.we can see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous