All Comments on 'My Roommate's Girl'

by doom333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how sad

the best sex of your life was with a passed out girl. How sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There Are Some Sick Fucks Out There.

This is rape, and he's braging about fucking over his roomate and friend. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The readers of literotica never cease to amaze me.

How can you come to this category and still complain about perverts?

I mean, Really? You didn't expect perverts in the NONCONSENTUAL category? And how is raping a sleeping girl any better than raping one thats awake?

Whatever... Decent story man, if it's fiction, It would be hotter if she had woken up and still kept fucking you, but if it's a real story, you really can't ask for much. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty tame, but worth reading.

Why would she be naked in the bathroom, if she didn't want to found. I don't know how true the story is, but all the same it was worth reading. It's a little hard to believe that she didn't wake during sex, especially anal. keep writing, I predict your story will only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What The Fuck-2

After reading this shit, do you really think" dumb fuck" has a friend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quick & Fun

The story was sexy and fun. Proof read it next time and clean it up before posting.

As for the complaints, Some dip-shits are so stupid that they read a non-consent story and bitch that it is about well, NC sex. Dumbfucks like that are lucky they ever learned to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I see that ...

... "My Roommate's girl" is the last story you wrote.

Congratulations.

Most rubbish writers on Literotica just keep going, ignoring advice and just churning out even more rubbish.

You obviously had the sense to accept that you are/were a rubbish writer and stopped!!

Again, Congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous