All Comments on 'My First Gay Experience'

by jackdusty67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Would love to see this rewritten

It's a fine story but may I suggest you redo it while using proper punctuation. The dialogue really needs to be put into quotation marks and set apart, not buried in the middle of paragraphs, because otherwise it just drones on and that's a shame because the story is really good and you told it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
grammar nazi?

i thought it was great [=

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story, so similar to the way in which I lost my virginity to an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First time

Thanks for sharing this experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing your story

That was one HOT story! Thanks for sharing. It was very similar to one of my early gay experiences...including the morning after remorse.

Looking back now, I wish I'd stayed with him through the weekend, sucking and fucking the while time, until we were sore and satisfied.

oakmikeoakmikeabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for this story, it is a good one. Would love to have that kind of experience with an older guy. I'm all hot and bothered now with a handful of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I just love this story. Has a real feeling of truth to it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My own story

This is more or less what happened top me, with it all starting at the same station and in the late 60's. I wonder if it was the same guy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
now i love cum

I was in Macy's bathroom because I heard you could get sucked there. I was married with 3 children at that time and my wife did not suck. I ate her after fucking and tasted my own cum. so while I was in the last stall where the cock suckers usually sat I had a guy come into the stall next to me. I waited a minute then looked under the stall to see a beautiful hard cock. I just slid my self under the stall and started sucking his cock and when he came I rolled it around my mouth then swallowed. That was my first but not my last. I love it.

Overyourkneesx3Overyourkneesx3almost 4 years ago
Bivirgin gagging for my first shagging

Loved story,that exactly what happened to me when I was boy soldier at catterick camp,when i missed last train from Darlington station,it was a great horny sexual feeling,i never got fucked,but got seduced exactly same way,i loved it,would now give up my anal virginity to old man to use xxx Gerrard from Edinburgh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous