All Comments on 'Does Size Really Matter?'

by michass

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NakedinNCNakedinNCalmost 14 years ago
Agree

I agree, in general, with your commentary. I don't think all lit stories that mention size are poorly written or by insecure male authors.

My equipment happens to fall in the "large" category. I say that only because women tell me so. Maybe they all read the same Cosmo article or attented the same seminar that instructs them to comment that way, but I don't think so. Over the years I have had sex with several women where I had to put it in really slow and/or use lube.

You are correct that it's not the size of the boat but rather the motion of the ocean. Pleasing your partner with foreplay (orally, digitally and other ways) is the most important aspect of good sex regardless of your size.

HedonistHotwifeHedonistHotwifealmost 14 years ago
A guy should not be writing this...

...because it's about women's viewpoint. And "what my wife tells me" doesn't count.

As a woman who enjoys sex (as opposed to avoiding it), I say size DOES matter.

You wrote:

"if size were so important, than (sic) most women would not be satisfied by what they had."

Exactly! And most women aren't satisfied sexually...which is why they avoid sex!

You also wrote:

"In most long term relationships that I am aware of (including mine), it is the guys who want more sex."

Exactly! Because it is BORING for most women.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Masters and Johnson would agree.

In their (M&J's) comprehensive studies of human sexual response, female volunteers were blindfolded and not permitted to touch with their hands. After sufficient foreplay and stimulation, a well-lubricated dildo (or cock) was inserted into their vaginas. These women were unable to guess the size or length of the phallus inserted. The vagina is a remarkable organ designed to exert a constant pressure on the penis no matter its size, up to and including a wide variety. It expands and contracts (assuming it is healthy) in order to accomplish this. The fact that a baby's head can come through the vagina at delivery and then, after any torn tissues are sewn up and it heals, it can still be very tight (for intercourse) just 6 weeks later, is remarkable but true. So the stuff in the Lit stories regarding large cocks somehow being better (like large-breasted women for many guys) is fantasy. Not to minimize the importance of fantasy -- most of sex is between the ears! Thanks for writing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Hedonist Hotwife...

...You are a self -fulfilled prophecy!! Author is right, you are an obviously unsatisfied woman, but just one out of many, so speak only for yourself.. Did any of you geniuses ever think that maybe "EVERYONE" in this society is fucked up about sex because of the way we teach about it, and the way we overhype sex fantasies as actually possible????

quutooquutooalmost 14 years ago
yes size does matter

I have seven and a half,6 inches around and most women have found it satisfactory. But when I suck of jerk off a cock or when I want to watch my wife get fucked I choose a large thick cock. The only men that say that size doesn't matter are the pitiful creatures with a three inch willy.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 14 years ago
I think it matters more to men.

I think the average guy worries more than women do. One previous comment that the guy had to tell us his dimensions proves my point. I think if your a decent lover and provide foreplay size isn't a big deal. As for my own? I have never measured however I have never heard "Is it in yet?" nor have I ever heard "Keep that damn thing away from me!" So I consider myself okay. Aside from that as far as mentioning it in a story this is a PORNO SITE! Women want think all guys are hung like bulls just like we want to think all women are whores who can't get enough cum poured down their throats! Fantasy my friends! IN porn every mans a stud and every womans a slut! Especially in BDSM how seriously could we take a Master with a little wienie? Thanks for writing this I'm sure this debate will rage on!

innocentscribblesinnocentscribblesalmost 14 years ago
Yes and No

Prior to meeting my husband, I experimented a bit like most people do. From my personal POV, the answer to the question is both "yes" and "no."

During those experimental years, there were two VERY, very well endowed fellas I remember. It was fun in a thrilling sort of way, but it hurt if they weren't careful, and neither one was very good at the deed. I assume they thought size was sufficient. It wasn't.

There was another gentleman that was so tiny, I almost laughed (and I'm not a mean person, dangit). Thinking it couldn't be THAT bad, things proceeded, and...there simply wasn't any magic. He was very enthusiastic and tried so hard but it didn't do the trick, at least not for me.

Big (with a capital “B”) is fun for the novelty and thrill but I wouldn't want to tackle that with regularity, while too small is just a flat “no.” Average is my personal preference; plenty to hit the right spots, but not so much that it detracts from the experience. Size does matter, but each woman's preference will probably differ. Still, there is NO substitute for skill and enthusiasm.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 14 years ago
Sure size matters...

When I fuck a woman, I want to feel the sides. Size queens are the most boring fucks in the world. Too much one way traffic. Give me a nice tight little pussy any day of the week. Do I care about my size? Fuck no. Why should I care about something I have absolutely no control over?

When I hear about sluts that are out looking for the next 'big thing' I laugh my head off!!! For women like that, the old saying applies... ' Q: How do you make a woman cum? - A: Who cares?' HAHAHA!!!!

Guy's, if you run across a woman who complains about your dick, just remember! It goes both ways! -Why is your cunt so loose??? Next please!

Further discussion is a waste of time!!!

michassmichassalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the discussion

Of course all of the women responders are correct in that they know what they like--I cannot speak for all of them--thank goodness for variety in this world. Note that the best reviewed woman authors on this site rarely mention inches or cm.

Men in general desire sex more often because that is the way we are wired. A recent New Yorker cartoon captures this perfectly. A man holds out flowers when meeting a woman. Their thought bubbles intersect like a Venn diagram. In hers alone there are thoughts of vacations, cuddling, marriage, children, dinners, shopping, etc. In the intersection there is sex, and the rest of his bubble is empty. As pointed out by many authors women want sex after romance. With men its the other way around.

donkinkdonkinkalmost 14 years ago
about porn that used a ruler......

watch 'California Blondes' (1986) , in the first scene there WAS really a ruler involved! lol

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 11 years ago
So What?

You have enlighten no one with nothing particular in mind. Chinese Emperors had dildos made of their penis' and most averaged 31/2 inches long and 11/2 inches wide. They still ruled the China regardless of the size of their genitals and had between 25 and 50 wives, plus 100 or more concubines. Size has always been the perview of the male ego, and women could care less. Most would rather have a talented tongue at work than a coke bottle being shoved up their vagina searching for gold.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 11 years ago
Re: Having Fun with Dycke and Payne

I attempted to reply to your comment by other means unsuccessfully, so I had to come at you this way. As far as I know, no one that write for this site is a published author, and does not do extensive research on any subject. Most of the "Lady Body-Guards" you alluded to are not muscle-bound weight lifters but all around athletes. As far as I can tell, you have only read the one chapter, read more and you may come around to a different opinion on their body types. As far as how fast they can run and the weight factor, as with Dick size, "So What!"

tomee84boytomee84boyover 3 years ago
Mirrors Life...

Most people accept their lot in life, especially the older they get.

However, most would prefer a big spacious house over a small cramped unit.

A large luxurious car over a small hatchback.

A week in Hawaii over a day at the local swimming pool.

If it were purely a physical thing without any restrictions, what woman would honestly choose a small timid penis over a big virile cock!

AND if it didn't matter, we (all males) would have a uniformed size.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous