All Comments on 'A Conversation Between Cuck-Queens'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 14 years ago
Disrespecting List

"I had seen us cuck-queens as degrading our husbands but Peg was adding studs to the list of people we were disrespecting. They were performers who couldn't get laid on their own and needed a cuck-queen doing a favor for her husband for them to make out. That was a twist! A real twist! Somehow I didn't think studs would like it."

How about adding yourself to this list since it's obvious that you aren't able -as a woman- to make your husband feel desire for you if he doesn't watch you fucking a random stranger Trish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
At least get the term right.

Here, I thought you were writing a story about cuckqueens/cuckqueans. Very misleading. This is a cuckold/cheating slut wife story.

cuckquean (1)

A female cuckold. A woman who's husband or boyfriend commits adultery. A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women.

ex. Katie was such a cuckquean. Her boyfriend brought home some chick from the bar to fuck. They forced her to sit in the corner and watch, and then clean them both up while calling her dirty, humiliating names. Katie loved it.

cuckquean (2)

A wife who is compliant in her fetish for her husband's unfaithfullness or adultery. The female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner.

Hilary Clinton is the best example of the cuckquean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Not dear, ugly writer. Please don't post this drivel and vomit on Literotica. The comments you will receive will offend your tender sensibilities, offend your desire to hurt and demean those you supposedly "love", and wanting such a desire to be "normal". It will bring near to your conscious mind those unsuccessful attempts to have men desire you (which you live through vicariously with your "stories"). It will do to your emotions what dozens of other comments have done, and caused you to reveal to your readers, as you story-rant and rave at us all of your deep insecurities and twisted needs. And people will laugh at you again. Please, don't post at all.

sailorpaulsailorpaulalmost 14 years ago
But a cuckqueen is really the opposite

Cuckqueen is actually a woman who loves to kneel by the bed and watch her man enjoy taking another woman in front of her -- usually while being denied any pleasure for herself. This is often extended to the point of having the cuckqueen use her mouth to prepare both her man's cock (nice and wet darling...) and the other woman's pussy.

Time for you to do a make-up story to set the record straight... "The real cuckqueen's"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
At least the right category!!!

Failure as a woman to entice her husband? Please spare me! She's the wrong gender to entice her husband, so it's hardly a failure as a woman. The more feminine she might be, the less enticing she would be to her husband, since he's gay.

The only thing you missed is feminizing/emasculating him. That should be the next step, unless everyone wants to suddenly get honest and admit their true desires, get divorced, and find real happiness with the right gender.

I did appreciate the honesty at the end. It's a sad life you end up with when you can't be honest with your spouse, and build a relationship on fraud and deception. In the end, no one is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You wrote this story to annoy people, on purpose?

"Dear ugly people. Please don't read this story and leave your vomit at the end. This story will offend your tender sensibilities -- offend your pure and precise knowledge of right and wrong. It will bring near to your conscious minds those deep longings you have so successfully repressed (except when reading my stories). It will do to your emotions what my other stories have done and cause you to reveal to your enemies, as you scream at me, all of your pathetic, emotional hang-ups. And they will laugh at you again. Please, just go away."

The exact same thing could be said for you. I once upon a time thought you were a good writer with good ideas. Now I see why you are divorced no husband would put up with you nightmare ideas. As for your stories? well they do make us laugh, and not in a good way. And no I didn't read your story there is no point is there? I know what the idea will be it will put down every male in the world and put every female on to a pedestal of righteous virtue and empowerment. Well good luck finding the female or male person you are dreaming of, if they exsist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
liked it!

I'll just say, as a single guy, I happened to like it. It's just hot to think about women slutting around and wanting sex just like men. nothing wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More miss than hit, this one.

You're trying too hard to hurt our sensitive and fragile feelings. I'm offended. I like the idea of a story on the previous posters definition of a 'cuckquean', though. I think you could handle that, Lynn. Show some versatality. Thanks...Mancelt.

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
fascinating and strange

I suppose there must be some actual couples out there like the ones described here, but it's pretty far from my experience.

But if the husband's happy and the wife's happy, then go for it! It's not for every taste, but then neither are lots of other things...

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Golly

Hard to believe your single, well, perhaps not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Piss off / no "H"s

Some write for respect or to grow.<P>

this writer writes for attention of the worst kind. who the hell gets off on scorn - except you writer.<P>

43 stories with 1 "H" in the First Time catagory and that was a long time ago.<P>

So pitch your worst gay one - you deserve every scorn you seek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I only read your intro and I'm commenting on that

Go do your trolling in another site , giving you 1 star is just a click away and totaly satisfactory for us. So , just for your stupid intro , 1 star for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweetheart,

you and your buddy in this story failed miserably as wives. It's the reason you can no longer be satisfied by your husbands. I've seen this before. You're broken. Instead of working it out and teaching and supporting your husbands to be real men, which, lets face it, is the duty of a real wife, you encourage this pathetic behavior.

What's going to happen when the men snap out of it. Or when they find themselves a couple of real women? Hehehe...

As a woman myself, I know where my responsibilities lie when it comes to my husband. Maybe you should work on figuring the same out for yourself.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Pathetic

It is to bad with your writing ability that you write this vile crap. Why don't you write something we all can enjoy instead of this twisted campaign you are currently engaged in. Maybe you can save your once promising writing ability

Just asking.

ExoManiExoManialmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! I appreciate the effort you put into explaining a cuckold’s motivations.

I'm going to have to read more of your stories.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Definitions

A Cuckquean is the wife of an unfaithful husband. A cuck-queen could be an unfaithful wife who glories or takes pride in her behavior I suppose. In any case the person suffering the most disrespect is the wife herself. Sad stuff.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
husband be some what happy do the cleaning up

great story gave me a smile thinking about what some men do for kick.

each to there own. the story was great ant writing awesome.

unlike other that didn't seem to like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage

Vomit, vomit, vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Got me rock hard!

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
So what's sickening.

What's sickening about a well written story on an interesting and different theme?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this series of stories; love to think about the women getting off this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All wrong, but not as you know it.

Cuckolding is what this story is all about. It has nothing to do with cuckquean's. Cuckqueans are women who allow their men to play around on them and they stay faithful to the husband. The women will clean up the other woman once the deed has been done.

Please get your terminology right. I know what you were trying to say...but it would have been better to title your story Queens of cuckolded husbands, not Cuck-Queens, there is a difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enticing

As a wife who is completely aroused by being the one who either is tied up to watch her husband have sex with another woman, or is required by him to wet his cock and arouse the other woman's pussy, I find this is my gift to him. He is the one who wishes to enjoy another female without disagreement from his wife. She is not seeking her own pleasure aside from the excitement she feels by watching. For me it would be exciting if one or both of them occasionally commented to me about what a slut I am, how bad they know I want to be fucked, how good it feels to have what's going on between them. It's the tease and orgasm denial which is the energy that the wife enjoys plus the voyeur part of her which loves to watch him be the strong viril man who has the freedom to do as he wishes with the other slut. To me, she is what I call a Cuck Doll - a living doll who he fucks as he pleases. With all consenting parties, no one is disrespected - they're all simply enjoying sexuality in ways which work for them. It's best when the other slut is not interested in personal relationship - simply enjoys being submissive to a Dom who enjoys having two women's attention. My husband's take on having a threesome is that he wants another woman to be so into sex with him that she will do whatever he wishes, including being sexual with his wife to the degree that HE wishes. So I know once we discuss limiting my role, it will be as exciting for him as it is for me since his approach is for me to live to pleasure him, and when he pleasures me, that too is for his pleasure. I willingly and adoringly comply, fully submitting out of devotion. I gain my own pleasure by converting the humiliaton I inevitably feel into pure desire for giving to him. I find it is very long lasting and keeps me ready for him at ALL times. It's all about how you choose to think! Simply reading this thread gave me a surge of excitement and I could feel my pussy swell fast as the guy who said it gave him a hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you, LynnGKS

I went to read your new story and got distracted with this one instead.

I am a woman who was shocked when her husband recently offered to cuckold himself due to a medical condition.

So often all one reads about are the salacious sexual fantasies from one side, or the knee-jerk disgust from the other side, when the subject of cuckolding is brought up.

For its practitioners, I'm sure reality often lies somewhere else, as it does, sadly, for these two women, who started down their path as an act of love.

I know that is why my husband has offered me this option, but I am afraid of what it would do to my marriage, as occurred to the two marriages in this story.

I gave you a "5" for offering some different, thought-provoking insights into the cuckolding dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good...

...5 stars from me. Well written and offers some good insight into the emotions some might feel in this type of situation. I see that you have quite a few stories, it's going to take me a while to get through them.

Pay no attention to the narrow-minded trolls who are so insecure with their own sexual desires that they have to puke on your efforts in a futile attempt to mask their reactions, they were turned on but don't want to admit it and hate themselves for it.

silverslacker62silverslacker62about 11 years ago
yes

Yes. My 2nd story of yours tonight and a 2nd congratulations. That'll do for now but I will look at the rest. Regards ...

Bogey3Bogey3about 11 years ago
See us here

Wow. This could be my ex chatting with a friend. This sounds so real. I guess I was a cuckold at heart. Very well written. Thank you for the fun (and insight).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect

such a hot story, just perfect. Please write another chapter.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Confused terminology

A "cuckqueen" is a female cuckold - a woman whose partner cuckolds her by having sex with others. Not a woman who cuckolds someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Queen & Quean

Queen ... woman ruler , person in authority , in charge

Quean ...woman , disreputable, impudent , overly forward , hussy , prostitute .

loved the story lynn ,

another 5 stars from me

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Insulting story - on purpose.

I mean really? You start out insulting the readership and then write a story aimed at making people mad. I simply don't understand the point. Why would you want to make people mad? Why write a story to that end? To get even for bad comments? Are you just mad at everyone? This was a fictional story. Why do people get all jacked up over it? If you don't like the subject matter - don't read it. None of the people in the story exist. None of the actions described happened in real life. They ESPECIALLY didn't happen to the reader. So if the author wants to write nasty stuff that offends you, just don't read it. But people will read it and they will bomb the author. So don't allow comments. Or don't read the comments. But getting into a pissing match with Anonymous people on the Internet is the height of both futility and stupidity. By the way - this was a disgusting story - in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS is not our work!!

I as a member of GNAA ( gay n$#@! Association of America) would like to testify that our organization has no involement with the author of the above story .therfore he/she/it(if itis a transgender heuman being with leftist feminist tendencies who has corrupted our glorius capitalistic mother land with this deadly viral habitualistic pathogen (fem!/$#!).has produced the above production under its free will.

Ps the n$#@! Is not a reference to the naturally coloured population of a'erica

policywankpolicywankabout 8 years ago
good story

Interesting sharing of perspectives. I can relate to most of this.

Personally, I was initially thrown by my husband's desires and did see it as making him somewhat wimpy. But in time I came to see it as just another side of a diverse and open-minded man. He is, in fact, a wonderful lover who is able to be my masculine leading man just as well as he is able to explore his voyeuristic and bi tendencies. The idea that those were mutually exclusives perspectives was in my mind.....not his. So I suppose my experience is now somewhat different in that he does provide me a lot of pleasure.

One of the most important points made was the view of the other men. For the women I know who are poly or non-exclusive its about variety and not being willing to be restricted to one man. It has nothing to do with finding a better man. Those guys are props.....not necessarily to be disrespected, but they are replaceable and not comparatively better. I mean yes of course I have dabbled in big dicks and all that but I see that as akin to the way men like different types of women.....wanting to sample the variety does not equate to seeing it as more desirable than what you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
where is my shit stained towel??

????&##$@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Pure garbage from the queen... I could care less about cucks story or not, you just are a nasty cunt... God bless any loser getting with you, a real man would make you a memory or bet yet, a blood stain...... So go ahead with your cute little speech about repressing, that's for Euro wimps and men who can't stand women like you.... Trash....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi im from candyland

Are all american males subbmissive like this author states in her story .man i would really love to pimp your yummy mommys to ma nigger buddies in wonderland

Ps your sisters are also welcomed but pls dont send ur mom she got ikky yukky sticky mac muffin yuk!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

It's like copied from reality! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The meaning of the word

I don't think Cuckqueen means what you think it means. It is infact, not a woman who gets to fuck around in a marriage. That is what is known as a Hot Wife in a cuckold relationship. A lifestyle I find repugnant as it destroys marriages for nothing more than brief sexual thrills. A Cuckqueen, is essentially a Female equivalent to the Cuckold. Often a Wife compared to the Husband Cuckold. SHE is the one who gets off on watching her Husband get some strange pussy. Gets off on the humiliation and voyeurism. Did you even bother to actually learn what that word meant? Or did you just hear the word, thought it sounded cool and decided to write a story based on your own inaccurate interpretation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You allway geht what you deserve

🃏

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
WTG

The fact that this series is still getting comments this long after publishing is a feat in itself. Hubby and I live this lifestyle, although not so glamorous, and love every minute of it. Keep up the good work and spreading the good words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just to be clear...

A cuck-queen is the female version of a cuckold. A cuck-queen is a woman who likes to watch her husband fuck other women. Thought you might want to get the terminology right.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
what a gret conversation

geez, I was cumming before I got half way thru this. thanks.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

Somewhat sad.

I always say that I've done it all. Actually, I'm old enough to have done so. I've said a bit of this before in my comments on other stories, some of them yours. I shared her, I won't say often, but often enough. I've even had her gang fucked once or twice, and we both loved it. Fucked like rabbits afterwards. And, again, as I've said before. I was alway there and, in a often subtle way, calling the shots. I wasn't sure "voter sucks" existed; that is until I encountered one at a swing club a long time ago. I was resting and I encountered him just hanging around. I could tell he really wasn't participating in any of the action. He told me his wife was over there (he pointed) and I saw a lovely woman getting well fucked. He told me that he loved seeing her fuck other men....that he got sexual pleasure from it. He was hard and seemed sincere. But still, I felt sad for him. I believed and still do that it has to eventually wind up in just as Peg says at the end of this story...and, to me that's very sad.

As usual you spin a good yarn and write well,

wmbgwmbgalmost 3 years ago

Been married for a while. This may be fiction but it sounds like my marriage. We are both very happy. I haven't been with my wife in years. I can play with her but I am only allowed to jerk off. I enjoy knowing she is happy getting what she wants. She has accepted this is what I need & want.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I wish my wife was a cuck-queen. I especially enjoyed their conversation about their cuck husbands eating their bull's creampies from their pussies. I would love to do that.

How about the cuck husbands sucking the bull's cocks? Is that in the next chapter? I can't to read it.

Keep up the good writing. As I've said before, I love it when a woman writes stories on Literotica. It's a real turn on for me to read these stories from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one thing. A Cuckqueen is a female cuckold NOT the cuckolding woman. That woman is called a mistress or a hotwife.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

No one who cucks truly loves or respects their spouse, contrary to all the outrage and pure love they claim to have for them.

Sadly for you, and clearly you are fragile and somewhat sad person, while you may write a decent story about cucking, the reality is, is that more often than not, the cucked spouse is seen as hardly more than a sibling type of love, after all so man y of them wont have sex with them, beyond maybe using their hands, thats not love. Im not screaming at you, Im stating a fact that may make your head explode...cognitive dissonance works like. Or its more like a pet type of love. Their is a high degree of disrespect and, well not to burst that fragile bubble of yours anymore than reality does, a major percentage of them merely love being free to do what they want, fuck who they want and have someone help paying their bills and a safe space for them.

Thats not a rant, you're long gone, which is probably a good thing, but it is a statistic fact. Not to mention other sexual issues, as I am only pointing out the emotional part of it. THose willing to be cucked suffer from one to several, and in some cases numerous, emotional issues and to cuck one does not paint a good picture of what a manipulating and worthless shit one is to take advantage of an emotionally weak person.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Really need to learn the difference between a cuck quean and a cuckoldress.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

That is strong writing!

Wow!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Definitely a formulaic trope, but good anyway

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror6 months ago

A -probably too late- comment with three parts:

1- I liked the authenticity of the story and I think it is still disturbing (even the hubbies have no problem with that sort of life). I guess it's about everyone's mindset. It doesn't hit me hard enough when the husband is willing (yes, I prefer sad ones - both in hubbies and the stories). It's never possible for me to understand how such a relationship can last after such a fantasy becomes real. Also, I can (maybe) understand a different kind of 'love' for a 'person' (not a love for the spouse) but I can't understand how both parties are fine with it. When you think, either the husband has to feel devastated afterwards OR the wife would see him less because he doesn't. Love of one side has to wear off, logically (according to me). I'm writing these because I saw many people who say that they have such a lifestyle and I wonder what they think about this comment. It's interesting to me.

2- I liked the disclaimer/warning/pre-demolishing part in the beginning. We can all see it clear. If someone comes to read a story with a word 'cuck' in it, they have to focus on the story, not the concept. But again, we clearly see that there are endless losers, sitting in front of their computers, waiting for a loving wife story to drop and start ranting if the husband doesn't burn the house with the wife in it at the end. To some, who accused the writer of having a 'pissing contest', you're wrong. She says 'go away if you don't like such stuff' or, she says 'read on your own risk, don't come crying to me'.

3- I don't know if there's a word Cuckqueen or Cuck-queen. But when I read the description, it was obvious what it meant. The title doesn't say 'cuckquean', so, in my opinion, she has outsmarted the correction workers here. Maybe they have to check the spelling of the word before they try to teach people sutff.

Nice idea, great writing.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror6 months ago

I forgot.

Since you don't care about the trolls, I see no problem following you. I'm not following anyone, because my trolls may attack other writers. I have my own record getting 1.2 rating from 100+ people in 1 hour after publishing :)

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf5 months ago

Really enjoyed hearing these queens talk and compare notes. Can't say I've seen any other story like this. Would definitely like to read more like this.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

Interesting conversation between these two women with very comparable relationships with their husbands. Looking forward to reading the next chapters that you have shared. Thank you!

R_GazinyaR_Gazinya3 months ago

Well written, but very sad. You can’t really love someone you don’t respect.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Load

Load of hogwash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous