All Comments on 'It's Gone Too Far'

by everso1969

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forget it!

Just another sorry attempt at making men into pathetic wimps. Get real. Forget adding anything to this. Don't need a series..need to delete this attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for making things clear in the first line.

I didn't rate it as I didn't read it...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good start

Good start and a very good first story. Forget the story police who are negative about ant story along this line and just do YOUR thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just another cluck want-to-be writer - skimmed it and yes it sucks!

No character development whatsoever and "what plot"?

dandy_ontdandy_ontalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed it

I hope you won't be discouraged by the negative comments. I, for one, am awaiting the next installment(s)

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Wrong category

Shouldn't this be in BDSM? Or non consent/reluctance?

You clearly have a dominant wife who manipulates him into introducing another man into their sex games and then pushes him into homosexual actions. He is clearly submissive to her. Even though I am not into this you did give fairly clear indication the story was going in this direction so that is appreciated. Since you are a new author I decided to read ahead anyway and the story is written reasonably well. My standard complaint in this type of story is that the wife shows no real concern for the husband. In BDSM there is generally consent to dominant/submissive roles. His wife just browbeats him into doing stuff. That is nothing but abuse, thus the non consent category suggestion where something like rape is an expected topic. The fact that she is his wife seems almost coincidental.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Looking at the tags tells me this is a fetish/bdsm story.

So I didn't read it. But why put it in the Loving Wives section?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
your like

people who write this garbage are like rats they live in garbage and spread it around until they destroy any good that left and then complain when someone writes so call negative comments about their garbage. They should have a genre just for them call it the lowlives, stories for sickos and rats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wrong category

No loving wife here, bdsm, gay, fetish... anywhere buy LW.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
This series is going straight down the toilet.

Thanks for the warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EEEEEEKKKK

Wrong category!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just another gay into sucking black cocks

Do you realy understand what a cock is for little sick one?<P>

Remember- if its plugged into your ass or mouth you still can't get preggy no matter how much you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
as many said

TOTALY wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why the negativity?

Hot story, and i dont see why it is in the wrong category. his wife has clearly been enjoying pauls big cock for a while, and set up the scene with her friend just to introduce him to her husband. next time he will get to enjoy watching his wife enjoying pauls black cock - which is a pleasure i assure you (as is sucking one!)

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Wrong category

BDSM/NON CONSENTUAL/ GROUP SEX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hummm

I am waviering on this one... I have to agree with some comments... His wife has been enjoying Paul along time before this day

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
vile and hateful

why all the negativity? SEVERAL REASONS

1. There is nothing in the story about the wife expressing her desire to she her own husband suck another man's cock.

2. There is nothing in the story about the husband expressing HIS desire to suck another man's cock.

3. there is nothing about LYING.

4 it is clear his wife really did NOT want or care if her husband got off

by seeing the wife and her girfriend fuck each other

5 It is clear they did not really WANT the husband to enjoy himself sexually. Paul the wife and the girlfriend could not care less if the husband died.

The whole things was MASSIVE DECEPTION... a dangerous lie and manipluation.

6 since it was the wife who raised the issue of a 3-some ..it was HER idea not his... then the wife is under obligation to be HONEST about what is going on.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I feel different from Harry....

...I don't feel that this erroneously placed story deserves the courtesy of any sort of analysis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Bo Who Who

I wrote and posted a horrid story and people are making mean comments about it. Go back to living in your parents basement and spending your time jackin' off to Brokeback Mountain wimp.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
interesting

This is a good start, but needs more chapters. Obviously Kat knew both of the others before, and more happens later on to get to the point at the beginning of this story where he is wearing her undies. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just boring queer racist crap

Sorry, not only the wrong category since it's a gay story, but it's also pretty stupid.

So folks skip this one unless your just looking for a short crappy gay guy sucking black mans dick story. Everyone else, move on nothing to read here.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
TROUBLES EVERYWHERE

and his is just beginning. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Check this reference

On the way to handle this type of woman. Laptopwriter wrote a short piece - "He said no". Read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congrats on becoming her whore

If this was real, I am pretty sure you will be spending the next year as a slave to your wife's desires. Throw a little femdom in there and it would be my fantisy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So....

This appears to be a story about a fag coming out of the closet.....nay, being forced out of the closet. While I'm sure all the silly fags around here will say it was just "simply faaaaabulous" somehow it does nothing for me.

Plucky69Plucky69over 8 years ago
Not sure thus is in the correct category

I agree with anonymous. This guy is now fully out if the closet. It would be different if it were forced on him but he didn't even pretend to resist.

RobHammerRobHammeralmost 7 years ago
Oh please do

Take it farther!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MEMORIES

That was a fantastic story. Rven though I've never did it with a man here is my story. Ive only ever cheated a few times in our twenty year marriage, most of those when I was over seas and once when our secondchild was born. I was such a prude thaat I was completely turned off with gay porn and then I discover trannies and want to realy meet one, my main sexual fantasy was lesbian videos and always wondered if my wife had had lesbian sex. I never caught her but a number of thingslmake me think she has such as her and her friend sleeping together and them kissing each on their lips. recently I''ve hade thoughts of being with a man. I've discovered gay porn and gay stories and get a throbbing cock. When out I look at a man's crotch and woner what his penis looks like and if he' Bi or gay as for women I look at their crotch and wonder if they have a cock . I would love to meet a man who would let me suck their cock and then make it complete fuck me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Illiterate

Stupid, cuck shit. I've been wanting to say that and this certainly deserved it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
huh?

what happen? lol think that title is very miss leading owell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why would any man suck a cock just to make his wife happy me thinks she is just a whore looking to doing other men and using the suck job as a hold over hubby to get what she wants

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
That was so very stupid

Just not realistic at all. So much garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Is anyone THAT stupid?

In the first place, GAY MALE trumps loving wives every time. So place this garbage in the correct category. Secondly, his answer was not "no". It was "HELL NO". He's not gay and there's no way he's sucking another man's cock. His wife set him up and he should realize that immediately. Try to force him and Paul pulls back a bloody stump. The trouble started when his wife sandbagged him. And your opening paragraph was equally dumb. Unless he's a waif of a man or his wife is a giant, there's no way he pulls on his wife's panties. He'd shred them trying to pull them over his thighs.This was just stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should be in homo section

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

worst piece of bs I've almost read, couldn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous