All Comments on 'What's Eating The Boss?'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TantalaTantalaalmost 14 years ago
Marvellous, Milene

Another erotic masterpiece from your gifted hand. Somehow - if possible - better written than ever. Such patience in building the scene, and such wonderful attention to small, but important, details.

Among the very best ever presented on Literotica.

And longing for another celebrity gig in the near future

Tantala

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Why?

Why do I get excited when I see that Milene has posted a new story? This story is why. Truly fine work; excellent timing. Looking forward to more action in this office.

lginny34lginny34almost 14 years ago
This might be my Milene favorite...

O Milene this is a wonderful erotic story. You know I have always been patrial to the stories in which you are the main character. Now you have another woman addicted to your oral talents. Please continue with more of your meetings with Deborah and I am certain she will eventually share her pleasures with Angie. Angie might be straight but she will never be able to resist you. - Ginny

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 14 years ago
Well done!

I like the pace of your story. Too many authors immediately launch into the sex with no realistic foundation. This story builds to an erotic climax that feels real even though the outcome is pure fantasy. That is what en erotic story should do. I also like your detailed descriptions of the sexual acts. Too many authors who are good at building sexual tension are unable to deliver the climactic scene. You are exceptional in both phases.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 14 years ago
Another great story from Milene

Incredibly erotic build-up, and wonderful detail in the narrative to carry the reader along with the main characters. Thanks!

fleetusafleetusaalmost 14 years ago
So well done

Milene,

I know I have marked you as a Favorite author a long time ago, but this proves the depth of your talents. It is a story with great detail and pacing. You're not repetitive and the pace builds to a wonderful climax leaving room for a new chapter or adventure at the end.

sweetboy1007sweetboy1007over 13 years ago
juicy long big CUNT....MY GOD

This story is another my dream. Actually I love older women lesbians sweet juicy pussies eating always. I love lesbians and more love eating continuosly onefullday and night. You are fuifilled only hours. so I was very dissapointed. Anyhow I love your writing skills.

Your pussy eatin friend. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story.

Now we know not only what is eating the boss, but who is eating the boss. May I be

the next in line? I will take care of you also.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I just love Milene's...

selfless enjoyment of a woman's pleasure. Of course, her ravenousness for the pleasure of women yields a wonderful contradiction: selfless greediness -very erotic. Thanks, and please write more.

Prof BillProf Billover 10 years ago
Great talent

There are a number of very good writers on Literotica and Milene ranks among the very best. In addition to being downright hot as hell, her stories are literate, very well paced, filled with good and interesting characters, and an absolute delight to read.

Thanks, dear lady.

lit_addict24lit_addict24over 8 years ago

You should really make a part two of this story; I'd REALLY like to see what happens with Angie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved your story

Very hot story and enjoyed the build-up to the seduction. Although you described the bodies of Deborah and Angie, you didn't describe Milene's.

Agree that this story has great potential for many more chapters maybe with the seduction of Angie and some hot, steamy sex with Deborah outside of work.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Sexy hot and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's Simply Brilliant!

Hallo Milene!

Wow, that brings back memories.... Your story "What's Eating The Boss?" is brilliant, beautifully written, very hot and sexy!

Unlike Milene in the story... I lost more than one job by trying to lick and suck my way to the top, because there was always someone younger and prettier, competing for the attention... I was only in my early 30's but I knew just as I replaced the last slut... she's coming for me!

Thank-You for sharing, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Shivering Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing and stories are one of the best on this site. Just wonderful as you develop very hot stories which draws us readers into the plot wishing we could be giving or receiving the attention from your heroins. Pick up the pin, computer etc. and develop more hot stories like those you have previously posted. Great job and I gave this one a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, your writing is so good. Sex is a good thing, and we all participate in our own way. Art, the art of writing, elevates hot sex to a higher plane. Your excellent character explorations, coupled with your mastery of English prose take us on a journey - of hot steamy sex, of wonderful virtue. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1297 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES