All Comments on 'Sweet Submission Ch. 1'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW THATS HOTT

i thought this story was awsome it is written just as my fantasy is-i wish i could find a girl that would fuk me and treat me just the way the guys wife did, excelant story i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wish it was me

Very good story. Got so hot I had to stop and jack off. I had a wife very much like the one in the story and I loved it. I never knew what was coming next. She also would have groups of what I thought were frustrated bitches looking to get even but that was great for me since I'm really into being abused by women. They would get together and use all of the products on me, especially the strap on dildos up my cunt. They were allowed to whip me, slap me around and do just about anything they wanted. When the night was coming to an end as a going away present they will all piss on me. It got to the stage of where she loaned me out to them to do whatever they wanted. It was heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
* A whore's response

Excellent story and one that really turned me on. My wife treated me the same way, using the dildos, her fist up my ass, bringing in guys to fuck both of us, etc. Depending on how the night went I might get to jack off and eat my cum and drink a glass of my piss while she watched as she fingered herself. I love it when she got a bunch of other women together and allowed them to do whatever they wanted, from sucking me to beating me. The verbal abuse they gave me was fantastic and a real turn on. I especially liked drinking the piss out of their pussy. The more they mistreated me the better I liked it.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
I Love Your Wife!!!

Good story as always from you!! You have a kinky wife that I bet is a wonderful Mistress...Lots of yummy cum eating in most of your stories and I'm getting ready to lick a load of Cum out of the palm of my hand,Thank You for making me horny!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.