All Comments on 'Rape Fantasy, Guilt ,& Shame'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Meta message and parent tape

Even though I think Freud was a douche bag, his simplistic breakdown of base motivations is widely and easily understood. But they don't begin to cover this issue.

I suppose it is possible that some venomous reactions to non-con stories may be analogous to a failure to communicate. But there are times when it really is just a cigar.

My favorite point in your essay: A man looks at a well filled out bikini. His woman understands and to some extent accepts the powerlessness he has over his physical reaction. Although if he is blatant and salivating while romancing his new bride... well better impulse control would be called for.

Yet a woman clearly enjoying the sight of say the USNA's Men's rugby team playing... all sweaty and hairy and muddy and male..... Her man would become enraged.

Gotta go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Curious Essay.

So a man can whistle at a woman with a great arse and great tits but a woman can't or shouldn't whistle at a male builder or construction worker with his top off showing his abs and flat stomach? Or a body builder on beach somewhere? Sorry but that happens, women look at men the same way a man looks at a woman, hell I have a bisexual female friend I go out with and when I look at a woman and I see her looking at that same woman I am I know she is thinking the same thing, nice arse and nice tits. No shame in either of us. The difference seems to me be up to the person invovled. Every person male or female reacts differently to different situations.

Being a married man I look at a good looking woman and then move on, no harm no foul, other men would continue to stare or say some kind of remark and even if they are in parntership they will try and maybe take things further, some women would do the same thing with a good looking man, it doesn't matter if they are married or single. It happens.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
the fact that you are actually writing an essay to a IDIOT like Grumby gamby

proves how much a stupid Bitch LynnGKS Truly is.

has anyone ever written anything more stupid than this ?

grumpy wrote....

Yet a woman clearly enjoying the sight of say the USNA's Men's rugby team playing... all sweaty and hairy and muddy and male..... Her man would become enraged.

No. Not true.

YOUR man might be enraged that a fat stupid cunt like you after looking at the men's Rugby team would be screaming at him ... how come you dont look like that and I can believe I married you.... ingoring the fact that YOU weight 352 lbs...

Grumpy I am sorry you got screwed over in life.

Lynn I am sorry God gave you No hint of a brain

now lets move on OK?

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago
nice essay

Thanks for writing this, and for your stories as well.

I am always flabbergasted by the outright hostility your honest talk generates. Some guys need to give their own souls a good inspection.

SirDuctionSirDuctionalmost 12 years ago
MASTERPIECE

This is a masterpiece. Any observant man knows this about women. Watch a woman shopping or in care of a child, she will notice a man and switch him off all in a split second. If she is shopping she has more important things to do, if she is in care of a child she has a higher responsibility. Women can prioritise better and relegate sex down the list and do it quickly. Men prioritise but sex goes to the top of their list usually. We are simply not fit to do the shopping or take care of children and that's why women say we have a one-track-mined and are ruled by our cocks. Furthermore we cause endless car crashes.

My advice to men would be, flirt with her when she is not in care of a child and wait until she has completed her shopping and keep your eyes to yourself when driving LOL

SirDuction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just pure and unadulterated mind shit.

One of the worst. Just to the liking of a pommy degenerates whom likes to call themselves lord or sir or shithead. Well,each to its own. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mental health & help

literotica could earn a fortune from advertising.

if they could somehow filter & analyze users comments & feedback .

they could then spam the user(s)/member(s) requiring help, with pop up adverts for counselling & mental health practitioners.

whenever that persons ip address visited this site ..

xxxhugsxxx

godbless

interesting article btw ..

Client8Client810 months ago

Most insightful. Thank you.

My wife of 16 years has no remorse about thoughts of being sexually controlled. It is the "Strong Man" hypothesis you describe that she expresses as the impetus behind them. As a male i can't help but think that the non-con/rape fantasies that some women have is also driven by the desire to be so desired that male ID overrides failsafe breaks and he physically acts without restraint, and thus fulfills his base level of satisfaction, and her attractiveness. Call it the Caveman effect. I also suspect that some women remain in physically abusive relationships because the inevitable partner's apologies and confirmations of their "love" following such episodes achieves a similar feeling for that women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous