All Comments on 'Sarah and David, Neighbors and Love'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want to know what happened in the two houses after that. It could be very difficult to continue with ones spouse. Did the partners find out? If they did, did they care?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, please

Jerry in Washington state, USA - This story is well written and makes me care about the two main characters. But I would enjoy a sequel exploring the two couples' lives in more detail with each couple talking to each other about why no sex in their marriages. Unfortunately, when sex dies in a marriage, there are a wide variety of possible reasons. Thanks for a well written story and an enjoyable reading experience. I hope you are able to write a sequel to this story sometime soon.

jdbjdjdbjdalmost 12 years ago

The characters are hot and the sex is even hotter! I agree that the only way of improving the sex between these two is having Sarah moaning David's name as he explodes within her. I certainly gasped "Ohhhh Sarah!" as I envisioned her backing her ass on to my lap to fill her neglected pussy.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

And.....and? Dont keep this hanging!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dang it

I feel guilty condoning extra-marital relations (cheating) for some reason; but I hate partners who emotionally and sexually withdraw without talking about it or trying to work things out. The person who abandons the relation is actually violating their marital vows and leaving the other Hi & Dry, quite the quandary.

Thx;

DKP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous