All Comments on 'Cadogan Street Carpark Ch. 02'

by PicturePainter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent story

I loved your story - especially when you wear your wife's stockings and daughter's panties that they wore the day before. That is so dirty it made me horny and hard. Also, being fucked on your daughter's bed is nasty. Please continue this series and also more stories of a cross-dressing husband (you may have guessed - I too am a cross-dressing husband).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The bitch

Great story but not long enough. As a crossdressing married bitch I fully understand the thrill of being a man's cunt. I'm also one of those that gets caught by my wife with a cock buried all the way up my ass until the ball were hits me. I was dressed in some of her clothes and being fucked in our bed. Surprisingly her reaction was not what I expected. She began fingering her cunt while telling my stud to fuck my ass like it was her pussy. To make it hurt and to make me beg for his cock and load of cum. He finally shot off in me and as he did she moved closer and began soaking my face with her piss while telling me that if I was going to be a whore I needed to be treated like one. After that evening she began bringing guys home to fuck my ass pussy while she fingered herself. It't worked out great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great beginning, keep the story going and add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I too am a cross-dressing husband

Like your other readers, I too am a cross-dressing husband. I love wearing my wife's clothes and she loves it too. She loves fucking me with her big thick strap-on dildo. She also brings her boyfriend over and he fucks me too. Please continue this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue

I can't wait to read about your wife & daughter coming home and catching you sucking a big cock and getting fucked in your daughter's bed. Then, your wife & daughter would join in and fuck you hard with their big strap-on dildos. Being a sissy husband just like I am is wonderful -- isn't it !?!?! I can't wait to read more.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
please continue with chapter 3

I loved your story. I am just like you - a married sissy who dresses in sexy women's clothes while sucking big cock. I also let the men I meet fuck me because it makes me feel like such a woman, with a cock in my man-pussy. I don't risk it at our house, however, as I always either go to the man's house or to a neutral site (a hotel or motel). Anyway, I dream and fantasize about my wife finding out but right now I can't risk it because I don't think she'd approve. I would love to hear from you about what happened next -- does your wife or your daughters find out about your cross-dressing? If so, what happens next ? I can't wait to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

5- [4.6/5=92% (*****-)]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous