All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 08'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BainsidheBainsidhealmost 14 years ago
I love it

your story has me waiting on pins and needles. I like how you build up the tension then slowly let it relax, then boom back to tension. plus the way your charaters interact, makes them more real to me ( I hate the fluff and buff stories). Add to the fact that which each chapter I begin to care more and more about each of them. Please continue with your stories, and good luck on all your future endevors.

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
thank you

so glade you are back i really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YAY, youre back

and just like the other chapters to your story, it is very well written out as well as played out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great! You're Back!

Oh, it was worth the wait!!!

Kman4Kman4almost 14 years ago
Still a great story

Thanks very much for the next chapter. Very good, and definitely enjoying the level of character interaction and development.

Take as long as you need to make each chapter the best it can be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love your stories.

I was worried for a bit that you might have stopped writing. I'm glad I was wrong. Great story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great to see you back

Glad to see that your still writing, was wondering if you might of had some trouble cause of writing it. I look forward to each new chapter and though the wait for the latest chapter has been long, it has been worth it.

Great story all around.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great to see you back !

it's great to see you back again . . another wonderful chapter :-) . . and it is easy to understand how things can get hectic and wanting the story to be "right" . . keep up the great work, each chap makes it worth looking forward to the next one :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Welcome back

It is good to see you back writing this wonderful series. I have checked from time to time waiting for the next part of this series. Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderfull work

Another great chapter. Hope you did well in the exams keep up the good work :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Welcome back.

This was a fun chapter but seemed more like filler to me. They were in this exact situation with almost exactly the same reactions a few chapters ago. Other than the bright idea to check out the ship, not much happened. Hopefully there will be more action in the next chapter.

hirnspielhirnspielalmost 14 years ago
Welcome Back

Another great chapter. Hopefully this time you will not be absent as long as the last time.. :D

sterfryguysterfryguyover 13 years ago
Great series!

I just got hooked on this series - it's wonderful! I'm totally engaged with the characters and the story. I just hope the next chapter doesn't take too long! :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
These story are great!

It does't satisfy my thirst, it fuels it! I want to know if there are more human male/Alien catgirl stories out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great chapter

It's good to see you back writing. For a while I thought you had given up.

I just liked this chapter so much. Playful and inspired. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just waiting for the next one

This is a great series, can't wait to see it develop more and how their relationship continues to evolve

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Looking forward to more

I finished reading through the story not too long ago, and I'm quite taken with it; in particular I enjoy the depth of the characters, the subtlety of some of their interactions, and especially all the references Kita's culture. Combine this with the adventure to be had in just surviving on this strange world, and it's a story which will have me coming back for more.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 13 years ago
Fucking Superb!

Excellent story you've got going here. The characters are sympathetic and relatable and the evolution of their relationship is both believable and interesting. I like the world you’ve created for them, or rather the universe. The sexual tension has been incredibly enjoyable up until this point and I’ve never once caught myself thinking ‘oh just get it over with already!’ which obviously means you have a great talent for storytelling as well as sex-telling. All around five stars and I can’t wait to see where you go with all this. Favourite moments include their first meeting and their night under the covers together. I understand from your posts that you have some trouble posting as often as you’d like? Well if you ever need any help or more importantly some cheerleading to remind you just how awesome this is then drop me a line through Lit.

All in all, as the title says, fucking superb!

Lien Geller

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Write faster!

I hate finding series that are in the process of being written. Then you have to wait for the author and the suspense is killing me. Gah! Great series so far. I'm absolutely in love with it.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Interesting indeed

I fully blame your writing talent from preventing me to sleep, eat normally, do HW or play video games... Damn you!

count2threecount2threeabout 11 years ago
I don't know about the Ketrel but Humans dont usually forget about their weapons in a survival situation

Eric is really fit for the Darwin Award it seems ^^

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 10 years ago
He's a medic...

About the comment on survival training and forgetting the weapon - he's a bloody medic. He probably had basic training at best. His in depth training would be on medical concentration under distress. Case in point, the first chapter. Eric searched his own wreckage for his medical supplies and reluctantly brought weapons. Even when grabbed by Kita, he resorted to using the sedative rather than a weapon, reaffirming the thought he has intense medic training, not firearms and survival.

As for Kita, she even said the wreckage was on fire, therefore she didn't search for weapons.

Killer_BunnyKiller_Bunnyover 10 years ago
You are only getting better

I'm reading through the rest of your works after getting hooked on The Missing Dragon, and I am loving every paragraph. Please continue telling whatever stories come to mind, you have an excellent talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

very fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Humor

Playful, interesting and developing the characters at the same time.

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71over 3 years ago

Love the humor and how their tension builds while each questions their preconceived notions against their feelings.

Enough fancy talk, this is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you have to make him such an idiot. He may be a medic, but all medics go through thorough military training. He's off with the fairies half the time.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Women, one little fuck up, and they never let you forget it. Lovin this series. On to more.

NICHOLXNICHOLX3 months ago

Great story, voted five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
1740 Followers
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories