All Comments on 'Crashing The Pool'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
good

i liked it till the husband sucked his cock

well to each his own, but as in reall life once she tasted black cock she had to have more and she got i

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
oh yes

i loved it i am goin to puerto rico if i could be sure he would be by the pool, i liked and am sure it is true

mstrb77mstrb77almost 14 years ago
Great

All I can say is "I've been there and loved it"

My wife loves black cock and waste no time in getting fucked by black men usually with me watching.

I have sucked and eaten her cunt as you have.

great

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
hmm

I can't say i liked this story at all, but to each his or her own i have to say.

As for the lovely comments before mine, I have to say if you don't agree with interracial stories why oh why an the sam hell did you read it?

No one needs your bigoted uncalled for comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved the story

Hot damn story and if had really happened to me I'd have sucked his cock ate his cum and raised his baby too lol :)

james_38671james_38671almost 14 years ago
wow

this is what happened to us at island, but we met him in the bar and went to the room after he fucked my wife he walked over to me like this guy and pushed me to my knees , i had never touched a guy before but i sucked him hard again and swallowed his cum , now i do it most every time my wife has black cock

bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
great

i am on my way to puerto rico , with my bikini in my purse

crashin hotel lpools till i find the big cock lol

good stroy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DAMN HOT STORY

I LOVE IT MAN!!!!

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
Great story!

I love how nonchalant she is about getting pregnant. Nothing hotter than a woman who loves fucking a guy so much she doesn't care if she has his baby. Except maybe one who does it right in front of her husband!

oldguyfloldguyflabout 12 years ago
Great Story

People, always remember it's called fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow,that was great

I kinda figured she'd get knocked up as I started reading the story,but for the guy to suck that other guys cock,that was a deal breaker up till then I was hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fiction or Not

Doesn't make any difference to me. I loved the story and would trade places with the husband any day. I raised another's 3 children.

DougW501DougW501over 11 years ago
Fiction or Not

The 3 children I raised are all white. My wife never had a big black one like this couple.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
Good!

I enjoyed this, but the lady and her lover got down to it a bit too quickly. I would rather have read about them touching and French kissing before proceeding, as usually happens. I look forward to Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cock lover

I loved it and love sucking another mans cock especially when he first pulls it out of mny wife cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife gets knocked up

This sounds a lot like what happen to my wife and I in mexico last year. She was drunk and let this black guy with a super huge cock fuck her. She ended up getting knocked up by him and had the baby a few months ago. Im not sure what it was but she developed and interest in black cock after that and has fucked a few of them now and I suspect she could be knocked up by a black guy again. Time will tell as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Wife get Knocked up

My wife got drunk this one time and we were behind Mcdonlds and she got fucked by this black guy that was sleeping in the alley. We noticed a few months later she was knocked. And when she had the kid I knew right away it was not mine as it was blacker than Tobys ass.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Great story

I loved this story especially where the wife gladly accepted the black cock knowing she could become pregnant. Every white woman should have at least 1 - 2 black babies.

missbumpmissbumpabout 9 years ago
yes

i need a husband like this.. only i wouldnt ever take contraception

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife WAS pregnant!!

My wife and I played with a black couple in 2008 back in WV. While I was fucking this black guys wife doggy style, I was watching the guy fucking my wife doggy and when he was done and pulled out I could see his black cock was covered in cum. I noticed the condom had broke and neither my wife or the black guy realized it. A week went by and my wife said she should have started her period by this time and we just thought that she would start in a day or two but when she didn't start after a couple of weeks, she took a home pregnancy test and it came up positive. Since we had just had our baby 4 months earlier, I always used a condom and I know mine never broke so we figured she was pregnant by the black guy she had played with. She miscarried about a month later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the taste of cock

I love when my wife gets fucked and I get to lick her pussy clean but the best part is when she wants me to suck his cock in front of her and she encourages me to swallow a load of hot cum. Nothing is better!O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bitch husband

if it was my wife I would have walk out on her then and there. let alone take care of someone else kid. see my ex wife thought she was cool and tried to cockold me withwhat at the t was our six and four year old but iI did what any man with ball should do and leave his wife and I walk out on the kids and stop being there father and told them to ask there mother there real father was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good story

my wife her black lover nathan make love front of me

that night our club's anniversary

nathan take my wife upstair rest room the room was small but a beautyful cushioned

matters were nathan love my wife iam close watching them the sweet lovemaking.

i never forget my wife enjoy every minute witth nathan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Don't mind the haters, man, they don't have to read it; but bet they got a hard cock doing so! I enjoy cuckold and impregnation stories. And when the writer describes the mechanics of the fuck and the tools involved, all the better. I wonder how hard it is for a female to resist a sexy man, or any hard cock for that matter, when they are in heat, especially with a bit of alcohol in their tummies. And how many children are sired by men other than their supposed fathers? Many men have no problem sticking their cocks in almost any pussy that is available, and after all, that is how nature made us, so we can breed any time of year, and almost anywhere. Thank you.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Maybe on your annual visit

you can update your tags to include male cocksucking and bi-sexual, just a hint for people thinking about reading it.

Cucking is a marmite topic, most people love it or hate it there are very few, it seems, people in the middle.

Male cocksucking/male bi-sexuality is just the same and while someone might like one, the other maybe a massive turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way this woman so powerfully and poignantly kept her weak and inferior husband off of her in order to preserve the certainty, purity and sanctity of her pregnancy. I hope this is just the first of many bi-racial babies for Donna and her black MAN. And I hope that eventually we get to read about each of them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmm, cucking is not my cup of tea. A couple of times our pool maintenance company sent over a black man, the second man was a black stud (or bull), he had a hard black dip stick with which I was well serviced. I had zero interest in sharing him with my husband or any of the other three black men since that day.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very Very exciting I love the stories that you write. Keep writing these kind of stories and I want to know whether you have a small cock. And do you know where I can get a big black cock from and a 13 inch cock.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 2 months ago

Nice story but personally the Bi part could have been left out.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6914 days ago

No woman in her right mind would want the pregnancy. Otherwise it was a good story about an opportunity for spontaneous anonymous sex. One of the things that makes it anonymous however, is that there is no evidence afterward, The pregnancy ruined the idea of "no consequences". The "no one will ever know" aspect is why so many young American women go on a vacation, alone or with a girlfriend, to the islands.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

The voyeur watching his wife was erotic. The pregnancy was foolish and would result in many long term problems. The bi sex was a turnoff and the reference to further humiliation later ruined the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous