All Comments on 'Built on Lies'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*****

You had me until right at the end...just a little over the top. Great story!

DrallDrallalmost 14 years ago
A Truly Lovely Story!

Thank you! There is a smile on my face.

AgenaAgenaalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

A good story from a master story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great read...

You never know where or when love will find you.

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago
Nice story DG

Good to see you writing again.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Same Old, Same Old . . .

. . and nobody does it better! Predictable, but as usual an enjoyable well told feel good story. I enjoyed the hell out of it!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 14 years ago
Thank You DG

Once again, thank you Dg for sharing your talent with us. This is a wonderful tale and I completely enjoyed.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Really romantic. The escort service issue was interesting but was dealt with well. A little concern about the kind of woman that might be an escort but as his sister pointed out, he had lots of sex before and Christy did as an escort. There really wasn't much for him to really be upset about. The rest was just a funny romance about two people getting together under false information but falling in love with the people they really were. I don't think the father paying off the loan was unrealistic at all. The father was a successful business person and probably planned to help out his son if needed but the circumstance hadn't come up yet. If it hadn't been that it might have been help with down payment on a house. A very enjoyable story.

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 14 years ago
Top of the heap

Once again D G Hear comes up with a very well told story. A romantic 'real life' fairytale. Wish I could put words together like him. Look forward to reading many more of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SWEET

Nice story. Happy Fathers Day. drmike

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 14 years ago
Thanks!

You're still the man DG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Once a whore...

Once a whore, always a whore. She chose prepaying her student loans by her income from whoring to repaying them after graduation with her income from the profession she studied for.

A sequel faithful to these characters character (or lack thereof) will have her solving future business or personal financial problems on her back. Will he and his sister continue to approve her initiative?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
If zed0 liked it, it must have been as good as I thought it was.

DG, you have been one of my favorites for a long time now. As far as I'm concerned, you've never missed yet. I thought this was just another outstanding effort. I like happy endings!

cageyteecageyteealmost 14 years ago
As I have so often said before,

it's a great day when you have a new DG Hear story to read!

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
*Sigh*

Sorry DG but I'm in the minority I guess.

I know that everyone needs love, including folks who were once whores (or in the case of this story still were up until the hero decided to start a relationship with her) but com'on dude.

For me this was like reading about a pedophile who, after years of having their way with young children, finally gives into true love and marries that girl who really rocked his boat, and she feels lucky to have him.

I wouldn't really go for that in a story and so reading something like this in your story just baffles me.

I mean a prostitute who was still working, tells the man she says she loves, call me, still keeps working and only stops because she graduated?

Then there is the mix in logic of "If you have casual sex your just as bad as someone who's paid to do it", never mind even the "law" in all '50 states' seems to find something wrong with that rationale (^_^)

Sorry, just didn't get behind it. And it makes me wonder about folks who love the "Pretty woman" syndrome where a man marries a prostitute and everyone goes "Awwwww how sweet they got together" because she decided to sleep her way through college to pay the bills.

I guess they will never "ever" run into any one who has been with her for money. I guess it will also make an "amazing" bedtime story to tell the kids one day.

And since we all know they both aren't bothered by women selling their bodies to "perfect strangers" for money, I guess if\when they have a daughter they won't bother to set aside any money for college since the reader already knows that they feel an attractive prostitute can make good enough money to pay for college and so they won't have too, huh?

My god how sexist of me, if they have a boy I'm sure they'll point out the benefits of being financially solvent when he is starting off in his new life as well, and he should try his hand at being a good "male whore" to ease both theirs and his financial burden.

I mean who isn't looking for the best person to be with in bed. The more people they have been with the better, and if they even managed to spend a few years as a hooker or a gigolo, well then, that only "enhances" their potential as a marriage mate, right? (^_^)

Sorry for the joke at the end, but ......... COM'ON!

I'll have to be honest here, I started forcing myself to stop skipping sections but then gave up.

-Risq

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Sweet!

Good story that was nery predictable. I did enjoy reading it though it was very formulated/predictable.

Thanks for writing!

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Very enjoyable story!

One of my favorite authors and an interesting theme. Personally I felt that

a normal person would have followed the line of reasoning that Risq used above (Though it looks like he skipped over the part where Sylvia informs him that Christy quit the agency on the day following their get together at the motel). But I was pleased to meet an unusual guy as well as an unusual

girl in the story. As she pointed out, up until the cruise she was getting completely turned off on sex, which is supposedly a problem for most whores.

Perhas that is something that Mark should worry about in the future. Thanks DG

SteinermanSteinermanalmost 14 years ago
YES!!!

YES!!!! Another winner from DG Hear. It's always a delight to scroll down through the authors and see a story from one of our old favorites. One from DG Hear always means it's goin g to be a top-notch yarn.

Thanks for writing!

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
Another most enjoyable story w/great plot twist

DG,

Did it again. A great story....and yes I'm asucker for happy endings.

x

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Another winner

What can I say except that I liked it. There were no real surprises except at the very beginning, but it still worked. You can have twists in romances, but they're not necessary. As usual DG wrote a good, reader friendly story. Another in a long line of winners.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Excellent tale

Well done, well plotted. The only fault is the total lack of surprises. Good luck in the contest.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
So Sweet And Romantic

I really liked it. Your characters came alive for me. You took your time and told a fairy tale that involved a (former) escort princess and a heating and cooling prince. Good job. A solid story that touched me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DG Hear: You do good!

Really enjoy your stories. You've got real talent! And, unlike some others (JPB), you entertain all comments. Keep it up!

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
Good Story

The fly in the ointment here is that hired sex from an escort is not quickie, clinical intercourse. There is play and foreplay. The escort wants to please, and especially with upper income clients, that behavior includes displaying her pleasure for them, enticing them, inviting them, and enjoying them. There is a connection between physical acts and the psyche: behaving as though one is pleased and feeling pleasure elicits an acceptance and desire in the psyche, This is especially true for repeat and regular customers who, in the case of escorts, also enjoy the company of the woman outside of immediately sexual encounters, and her acceptance of their repeat business is a display of her pleasure with their company. The mating dance begins with her smile and deference to her paying companion. This continues into the bedroom.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To the readers

My story was reposted. It was accidently left out of the nude day contest blog. Thank you to all that have read, voted and commented on it. Sorry for any inconvience.

With respect

DG Hear

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 14 years ago
Great Story As Usual

I always enjoy your work, DG. And like I've said from the beginning, you're the one who inspired me to write. Thanks again,

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another Great Story

I dont write, But I know what i like to read ... any chance you could do a story a day !! (kidding) - Craig from OZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty good story

This was a pretty good story. A few points: 1) It used to take 5 years to get a BS in Pharmacy, but about 15 years ago they went to a mandatory 7 year program to get a "Pharm.D." degree (it can't be done in 4 years); 2) a new pharmacist would be referred to as either an intern or as a staff pharmacist (not an "assistant"); 3) millions of women have gotten college degrees without selling their body, and there would be no realistic excuse for this woman having taken the easy way out by being a whore. I agree with the commenter who said there should be a sequel in which this woman uses her body to get ahead, by screwing her boss or someone, and the husband realizes what a mistake he made and kicks her out. I don't think it is reasonable to compare the guy's sexual history, in having screwed a few women, to that of a woman who chose to be a whore, for cash.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Very charming!

Loved every word! Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story, It would be a great story without the sex but the way that the sex was added makes it an even better story. Keep up the good work.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice

Well done as always. Loved the Cruise. Good luck in the competition.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 14 years ago
I came across the following passage and thought it's funny like hell

I was confused and had no idea what was going on. Sylvia handed me a card with the number of an escort service written on it. <p>

"I'm sorry, Adam. Maybe a different time and place, the two of you would have made a nice couple." <p>

Sylvia walked away, leaving me standing there with more questions than answers. What did she mean? Did Eve work for this escort service? And if so, what exactly did she do? <p>

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The cliche lines of some guy wandering into the domain of the girl, wondering what EXACTLY she does, as she works for the local "escort service" agency. <p>

"You know, you can be an ass and think all escort girls are prostitutes, but let me tell you something, Mr. We work darn hard and often times we don't even have to be on our backs, to earn the big bucks! We could be just talking to lonely men, some times really old men, and sometimes we even have to do CPR, y'know? It's not always sex, like you think! We are honest, caring, dedicated, and we LOVE our clients! We don't just work as prostitutes; we do all kinds of services, many having nothing to do with sex!" <p>

What EXACTLY does she do working at the local escort service, our hero wonders...! <p>

Dude, she's the Escort's Inc.'s computer algorithm SUPERVISOR, of course!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 14 years ago
wow, what a switch!

She had told me how her parents had struggled most of their life to make ends meet. How they had wished that they could have helped her more with her schooling but they had four kids and just couldn't afford it. I figured the debt worked on her and she needed to pay it off before getting married. <p>

And there was the issue of where we would live. I worked for the family business and she was working at the local pharmacy. Since we lived about forty miles away from each other now, that meant a lot of driving every day for one of us. Finding common ground could be a problem but I knew we could work it out eventually. <p>

+++++++++++++++++++++++ <p>

Switching from working at the local Escort Service --- which charges a minimum for an appointment/outing of $400 ($200 an hour, for 2 hours min), with "gratuities" (such as touching, kissing, fucking, all subject to a two-party agreement, of course) being EXTRA --- to working for the local PHARMACY, which pays between $7.50 to $13 an hour.... <p>

Dude, how's she gonna ever pay off her loan with that kind of job switch you've made her do, in order to keep the "real love" going between you two? <p>

Guys are so stupid sometimes... in how they make their beloved women switch jobs like that for society's sake!

JaymalJaymalalmost 14 years ago
Seeing Past the Escort

Nice story, DG, well told, with some good comment on the double standards we still fall prey to. Thanks for that.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
Nice story

DG, that's a good tale you have there.

I think I detect some of Mistress Lynn's more recent ideas and it works. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Once a whore, always a whore and there are a lot of them working their way through MSU and other colleges on their back.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

First DGHear's stories almost all are excellent. This is also a good story and I gave 5 stars.

1 Old way of saying: that is the important where do you go to and not at all where do you come from.

Hungarian way of saying: Sometimes from an excriminals will be the best policeman! (Vidocq was an excriminal and he became the best police detective in France on the begining of the XIX Century.)

2. The majority of the employee of an escort service will not be good wife for an average man but the story tells a woman who belongs to the other minority who is able to become a good wife. The story shows us she has a strong character, which is good credit for her succesfull mariage.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

DGHear has second story about a girl who worked in a escort service and she did not become total prostitute. The title is "Finding The Right Woman". Both stories will become more understandable for the negative commenters if the negative commenters read this story from misterstan "Seven Facts About Your Wife" in the Lowing Wives section. This 2 girls honest lived from thir body and after leaving the escort work they became better wives than an average graduate girl is.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Prostitutes,,,,,

do not make good wives! Any male stupid enough to marry one deserves exactly what he gets, a whore! DG, usually writes good stories, however, for me personally this one isn't one of the better stories he has written.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
i'll stay it once again

you can turn a house wife into a whore, but you can't turn a whore into a house wife

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A little discuss

The life is investigated by matematical statistic only this can sow me such a thing for example wether how many percent of the elite prostitutes become good faithful wife?

If such escorts who pay their colledge fee by this elite prostitute work as the escort service wether how many % become good faithful wife? DG Hear does not say every escort girl becomes good faithful wife at their future, but Angel in the other story and Christy in this story only. DG Hear wrote in his 2 stories it may be such a circumtances when a girl is able to hold her good personality against the elite prostitute work as the escort service. I recommend the debate fellows to read misterstan's story "Seven Facts About Your Wife" where he shows us there are bigger whores among the college girls as among some (not every) escort girls........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As it says in the Bible

"Judge not, lest ye be judged." Besides if JC Himself could be kind to the Magdalene, who am I to presume to be better than Him? And, who are you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2 Stars

I found Adam a very shallow person. I have great respect for prostitutes. Everyone thinks prostitutes are degenerate sluts who sell their body for money. They do sell their body for money but not because they are sluts but because half of them are either trying to survive or take care of their family which mostly consists of starving children and a husband who is drunk, abusive, jobless, good for nothing MAN. There are also somtimes women who do it so that they could go through college like Christy. Except they are high-end call-girls and not your everyday streetwalkers. The ones that I don't respect are the ones who whore themselves for drugs. But even then there are two types of addicts, ones who are addicts on their own accord and ones who are forced into becoming addicts so the pimps can put them to work. I just feel sad for the latter. And Adam was okay with paying for sex overseas. Well from an Americans point of view overseas would be Asia, Africa, Australia and Europe. Well I don't know about Australia and Africa but in Asia teenage girls are kidnapped from villages and put to work as prostitutes. And half of Europe's prostitutes were probably tourist at some point in their lives before they were kidnapped and forced into prostitution.

So think again guys. Women don't really enjoy selling their bodies. No matter how many times they wash themselves they just cannot get rid of what they had to do.

By the way, I'm a man and I don't belong to some social work for prostitution so this is not a feminist or donate-and-forget kind of bullshit. I'm just saying prostitutes may not deserve respect in your eyes but they don't deserve disrespect either.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Nice story

But I would have thought Romance rather LW would be a better category for it.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Nice story

Very sweet

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
pleasant modern fairy tale

Not the best of DG's writing but a solid effort to display all the 20th Century myths our society is stuck with.

As for the boy whores whining that their (can you spell fictional?) fictional female competitors can never be entrusted with marriage. The author made these choices in characters and characterization.

If you sniveling adolescents have a problem, it is that you are the problem!

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Strange parents

She couldn't marry all the guys that had asked previously, because she didn't want to hurt her parents like that, she said. Yet it wouldn't hurt them by her being a worthless whore? Strange parents.

wargameronewargameroneover 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

Most of us don't get to live the life we would really like to have. Choices always need to be made. She made a choice so that she could accomplish her goal. The choice was made prior to meeting Adam. She came clean and so did he. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sorry but i do not respect nor will i ever respect people who have sex for money so this wasend that fun of a read for me should have just skipped it

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

"Not only is she beautiful but she is one smart lady"

Not that smart if she decides her best option is to be a prostitute to handle the bills. She should have accepted being in debt, rather than sacrificing her self respect, and all the other problems, mental and physical she risks by being in the sex trade, as well as how it could sabotage any further relationships she might have, whether personal or professional.

Ellen wasn't the best to go to for advice considering that she spent time as a whore also, doesn't exactly make her stamp of approval mean quite as much.

If I were Adam I would at the very least expect a round of STD tests, and to wait long enough to ensure that that she hasn't contracted HIV, no protection is foolproof, a scratch could be enough.

DeKreDeKrealmost 8 years ago
Silly double standards

It seems to me that most males on this site, be it males in stories or male readers are really just morons. A jung male whoring around is fine, but a woman has to be a pure virgin.

Certainly most (not all) of the people commenting here and for other stories belong to the above category

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

yes I really liked the story. I am very cynical about relationships, especially women in general. From the story I feel that he actually loves this girl. Since so little was portrayed about her, I am skeptical of her motives here. The story was well written, in that it revealed very little of her actual feelings. Her friend seemed to be the one that worked all the magic that happened. Do I think that she will be open enough to live in a relationship, and have a sincere discussion with her husband, no. She refused to call first, and refused to be the one that invited him to her graduation. His sister, gave him the ok, but I feel she left something out, that wasn't even broached.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Please people open your minds,nowadays a lot of collegegirls do escort,openly or not,to pay for studentloans,it's not the best choice but sometimes the only one,is it better to have to pay loans for years and years to come ? not in my opinion as it sometimes put a lot of stress and strain into relationships

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ok story

But lacking in depth.

There are definitely noticeable effects of selling your ass.

Being a piece of meat for sale is degenerative to mind and heart and does not leave you unmarked.

The possible repercussions are unpleasant as well. Adam is a business man after all.

It is possible that he already knows some of her customers or will meet them later in life.

I enjoy stories like this and believe people can reform but would love more realism in effects and repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Escort? Or Whore?

I'd say a bit of both. He should just move on down the road..................without her of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't agree with most of the comments here

I didn't care much for this story. What's the difference between a high paid escort and a streetwalker? They both get paid for renting out body orifices. Nothing inherently wrong with the job, but don't try to sugar coat the act by trying to use terms like 'escort' to make things seem more classy. When you're naked rolling around on a bed, a whore looks exactly like an escort. And does it really matter if the cock is 25 year old or 65? Yes, there are people who have no other choice that to sell themselves, but she had the choice to take on another year loan instead of this line of work. It would have taken longer to pay her loan off, but most people will take on the loan instead of doing something she's obviously so ashamed of. Maybe it's no big deal to them, but it sure was a major sticking point to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A WHORE IS A WHORE IS A WHORE

NO MATTER HOW YOU SAY IT...AN ESCORT IS A WHORE WHO SELLS SEX FOR MONEY JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PROSTITUTE...BEST FOR HIM TO MOVE ON LEAVE THE DIRTY SKANK BEHIND AND GO FIND A CLEAN WOMEN NOT A DIRTY BITCH LIKE SHE IS....

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Depth of love

As a part time escort she probably had sex less than a lot of the students.

He could accept it or move on. They accepted each other's past and moved forward. It would be easier to accept a part time escort that didn't enjoy job over a swinger.

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
I'm much more positive about this story

The story was well written, the people in it don't seem to have any major character flaws, and there was a very happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Home Run

I love how your mind works. You can take an idea that has little chance of making it in the real world and turn it into a family and friends love story. Nicely done. BK

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
LIES \,,,,,,THOUGH INTOLERABLE

at times they proved to be an illogical fallacy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whore

Whores do not come out smart and unscathed.

Sort of boring fantasy but good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ahem..

Like cold oatmeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice fantasy tale

I enjoyed thinking it was a fantasy. Of course, if this story was real there would be a lot of things wrong with it, since it's not, I just relaxed and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT

Great feel-good story. Was in tears at the end.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Frustrating

I tried liking Christy, but couldn't. While she says she cares for Adam, she does very little to contact him. Instead, it was her friend who does all of the work to make it happen. Even in the end, she valued paying off her debt over marrying Adam. This should be a wake up call for him. Between Adam and money, it's seems that she made her choice. The question is whether Christy will ever be able to value a relationship or will money always reign.

One thing this story made me realize is the difference between a hooker and her client. A client values a sexual encounter and is willing to give up his money for it. A hooker values money that she'll give up her precious body being for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a little ...

too cutesy! Eve always seemed to have an excuse for whatever it was that kept her away from or commiting to Adam. It seemed like everything and everyone had to do it the whores way or it wouldn't happen. Not a likeable person in my book. Adam seems naive also. Gave it 3.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Nice story

Well written, but the plot is a bit on the simple side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Howcome

How come Sylvia gave Oz her correct name and why would she send Adam two tickets for the graduation,not one?.Also if she sent two how did her family get there?.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
If

If he really wanted to see her,why did it take Sylvia's graduation invite to get him to call?.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

It's a nice story; another happy ending romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

flawed. Ellen thought Ellen looked like she just had sex.

He paid $400 for a date with her. She left $200 on the table.

His Dad asked about the $200 charge on his card.

ho hum...

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why would Sylvia give out her real name on the cruise ,when no one else did.Also why would she send two tickets for the graduation,not one.Even though they are brother and sister,Adam and Ellen wouldn't share a room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful and beautiful story. Definitely a five star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I loved the story, gave it a 5. The thing that I never understood tho, is how guys go and use escorts or hookers, but then look down on them? They are supplying a service that you willingly pay for. This is one of the reasons prostitution should be legal, and regulated. And to all you women out there cringing at my comment- Would You rather have hubby get into a relationship with a younger woman at work, who is after him for long term monetary gain, or go to a regulated house, and have non emotional sex, with someone who insists on him wearing protection, that he will never form a bond with, or see again? Prostitution has been around since the beginning of time. Sex, in one form of another, has allowed women to have some control over their men, and raise families in a protected environment. It’s only in the last few decades things have changed. It’s had to sell something, that everyone else gives away for free! There used to be a saying I heard growing up” why buy the cow, when they are giving away the milk for free?” Now it’s more like, all the cows are giving away the milk, to anyone who asks. Milk no longer has any value....

“You’ve come a long way baby!”, or have you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A happy ending for this romance that includes some tough issues: escort service and lies to name but these two. However, open communications and smarts helped out in this case. In this story, good friends (Sylvia and Oz) acted as catalysts to help smooth things out. Five stars.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our hearts are warmed, our eyes are misty and our souls are touched ❤️❤️.

Thank you for sharing your story that surely must have come from your heart.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need a part 2. Christy and Adam need new names, MOMMY & DADDY. WONDERFUL STORY, AS ALWAYS!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well, this love story as far as I am concerned was top notch. It is well written and flowed well throughout the storyline. The fact that she worked for an escort service is a moot point as she did it to pay for college not a lively hood and after Adam came to Michigan State to find her, she quit the escort business pure and simple. The comments of calling her a whore or a prostitute are just wrong as that was not who she truly was in the story. The ending with them getting engaged to be married was exactly what this reader was looking for a happily ever after, though a 2nd chapter would be nice.

Gets my 5-star vote. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story。Very heart warming. Any follow up story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She'd make hundreds of thousands of Dollars yearly as a full-time escort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, I really must do something about the dust in this room. It's really making my eyes water! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Adam must be really desperate for a woman that he is okay with a whore, a prostitute!!!

TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

PROOF READ!!!

"Ellen hugged me and whispered in my ear. "You two just had sex didn't you? You have that I just got some look and Ellen looks really satisfied. Good job little brother."

"Ellen hugged me and whispered in my ear. "You two just had sex didn't you? You have that I just got some look and CHRISTY looks really satisfied. Good job little brother."

tonyneatotonyneato10 months ago

Nice story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another top story from a writer who has not only great wisdom but a deep understanding of life.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

Sorry but I just couldn’t get interested in this story just too contrived ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OOh man, you have a way of writing that makes a fifty year old guys smile and almost cry. Some of us have lost so much and even though this is just a story it reminds me of better times and loves and family lost. I look forward to love and a home again but for now, I appreciate stories like this...!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

10 stars isn't enough! Wonderful story. Now, Christy has to give her husband a baby or 3...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It looks like ocker53 is in the minority, a very good tale with a happy ending! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

ChumulyaChumulya3 months ago

Loved this story. Great e ding. 5 stars.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

That was as sweet. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great!

Thank you, too, Mistress Lynn for a good edit.

My wife (recently deceased) I edited 8 novels for publication, and I know what goes into helping authors produce to shelf stuff. If you purchase and read top novels, remember, editors are important. One thing abut DG Hear, he has always used great editorial help and it is one of the reasons why he is a top writer on this site. Check out his offerings and see how long he has been producing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5696 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories