All Comments on 'Like It or Not!'

by jeffsgrl1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Nice to see male tied up for a change

I loved this story! Nice to read a story where the guy gets taken and tied up.

brazenblair19brazenblair19over 13 years ago
Continue

It's fine the way it is, but please continue, I'd love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total, unbelievable baloney.

So she drugs him, kidnaps him, ties him to the bed, sexually abuses him and you want us to believe he's going to go to her willingly? Not only NO, but HELL NO! He's loose and dialing 911. Her juices are on him(DNA), her fingerprints are in the room and the drug is still in his system. She's toast. Who would want to do anything to her but send her to jail? Who knows what the psycho bitch would do to him the next time? Totally unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid

What kind of unbelievable rubbish is this? She gives him some herbal tea, which makes him beg to fuck a woman who has him tied to a bed?? Don't quit your day job for more of this baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
trolls

It's a fictional story, meant to be exciting to those who would br interested in such a thing. So what if it's not "realistic". If you don't like it, move on, and shut up.

Good story, and it's fun to see a gender swap on the traditional nonconsent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

That was some good & hot stuff

WiganerWiganerover 1 year ago

It's a great fun story. Please continue, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want nothing more in life than exactly this to happen to me, but multiple times from multiple women. Definitely want to be forcibly taken advantage of sexually by 1,2,3,4,or hell even 5 or more horny orgasm deprived, cum thirsty women. I can only dream of becoming an orgasm inducing, pussy devouring fuck toy for a group of full figured, curvy as a country road going down a mountain, goddesses. (I'm gonna pitch a story plot, someone please make this happen.) The only thing better than that would to be exploring the wilderness and being taken prisoner by a tribe of unbelievably hot and horny women. Without men, the beautiful and naturally perfectly curved tribeswomen grow ever more fearful that the tribe will die out and disappear due to the fact that there were no swingin' dicks anywhere in the tribe. Because of this, you will be used, at their whim, for pleasure, but most importantly, to breed(or be bred) and impregnate every single female capable of child bearing. The now eager and wet(waiting) native women use a little known herb they cultivated just for this to ensure that you'll not run out of cum for each and every one of their wombs and be as hard as theoretical particle physics whenever they want you to be. And you are...... If anyone picks this up, hit me up. I would love to read it. My usable email is stinkbait111@gmail.com. I really hope anyone takes this opener and runs with it.

stinkbait111@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuckin hot and erotic in all the right places. My only suggestion is: That horny, sexy, and oh so devious babe lets all of her cock deprived, cum thirsty friends get their fill to. They don't even have to be that hot. Just being bound and used to make them cum is more than enough be able to fuck even Nanny Mcfee, the wicked bitch of the west, or even your grandmother without hesitating to erupt cum every time I'm used for pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous