All Comments on 'I Love Black Ch. 03'

by mstrb77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
One worthless bitch.

Not because she liked black men, but because she took a child into a strangers home, unprotected and placed that kid at risk. Any women who would do that almost deserves what would eventually happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's not to believe?

3 kids and a 38-21-36 figure to start with. There's just nothing here to read. Sorry.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
hmmm

Needs some work but not too bad, of course she loves black cock

lets see where u go with this

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
great

i went back and read all of them, so this is a true story , so amazing

she can have all the black cock she can get , wow HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

I think Tom was correct in keeping it from his wife that he was charging men for his wife's services. This way they could make some extra college money for the kids education and his wife didn't feel bad about being a paid for sex. She is going to do it anyway because she loves the sex so why not charge. The wife is living a lifestyle she wants and the Tom seems to enjoy it. Everyone is happy. Nicely written and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It speaks volumes that Racists like Cheryl and Kathy love this story.

The writer is a sick person that needs help. As does anyone who likes thios type of story.

bettylusvitbettylusvitover 13 years ago
HOT

i think is it hot, wish my husband would pimp me out to black cocks

think of getting one or more every day, what more could a girl want

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

White women should let blacks fuck them, it the right thing to do. to get pregnant by a black man is great. I've been impregnated by blacks at least 10 times and every time had an abortion. I don't want black kids (or any kids for that matter), but to be fucked by a black guy when he knows he's going to make you pregnant is just awesome. they then try extra hard to satisfy a white woman. I'm just crazy about big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The issues I have were . Not wearing a condom you open yourself up to all sorts of diseases including HIV.

- Leaving your son with your underage sisters . Not a good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous