All Comments on 'The Officer and The Naked Girl'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To The Anonymous Person Who Wished Me Luck In The Contest

I thank you for your well wishes and I'm sorry that your computer won't allow you to listen to audio stories. However, since the vast majority of your comment was a diatribe on OTHER people in the Nude Day Contest, I won't allow it to stay on my story. I have removed your comment and will remove any further that disparage my competitors in this contest. I intend to play fair. Please respect that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i loved your audio

raven that was a very well done audio. i just wish you could do this type of thing more often here on literotica.the other chick's voice was pretty hot!

again, wish you could do this sort of thing more often cuz it made my day.thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Yet another impressive audio from the aural sex goddess. Five stars from me, babygirl. I liked the story and loved the sound of you cumming for your girl. She sounded hot too! Your lover wanttobe, Frankie

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

This audio and story is AWESOME, Ravenfox. TYVM

DawnsDawnsalmost 14 years ago
MM

great lesbian love scene. It made me wet just listening,

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

That was a good story, and a very hot audio! I loved what you did with this one! Congratulations and good luck. Hopefully we'll see more audio entries in contests. I would like to see an audio contest as well. Thanks RavenFox for 21 minutes of heaven!

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Very nice job raven

Very nicely done.... Good luck in the contest.

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
Really Hot!

And really well done! Honestly, you could teach the pros doing audio books a thing or two. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow Raven you did it Again!

Wow that story was sooooo hot and sweet and sexy I came soo much hearing you and that sweeet little girl medow cuming.I hope you win the contest and what was the name of that girl who played medow you so should do more stories with her the sweetness of her voice and the smokey seductive tone of your voice is a sexy and naughty combination.I hope to hear more from you.Your number 1 Fan Aaron :).

drgonzo1979drgonzo1979almost 14 years ago
Wow!

The "radio play" aspect of this (that's the closest I can think of for how you did this) is phenomenal! Definitely one of my new favorites (as almost all of your stories are now). You have my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

Just awesome. You really made my night. Keep making more. I loved how you incorporated each character's thoughts and speech and the smoochie sounds. Way cool. Loved it totally. I came so hard, my whole room is flooded with my tadpoles. Hahaha.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Wow

How you both made your voices fit the concepts of the characters plus how incredibly well the differences in tonality of your voices played together made this the most incredible audio I have ever heard. It was so well crafted. Having a killer story to go with it just completed an amazing package. Fantastic job. You deserve to win this contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
+1 compliment

The commenters above got there first, but I agree. Great, fun concept. Really nice voice acting. Sexy blend of cute and husky voices.

MrWarMageMrWarMagealmost 14 years ago
Clever clever...

I see what you did there... Ain't technology grand? *grins cos he's pretty sure he knows who the other voice actress is*

CuchulainCuchulainalmost 14 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic!!

I loved the dialogue you had going between the characters (your voice for both slightly altered?). Beautifully written and performed! More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING

Wow girl that was amazing i and stil throbing from fingering myself til climax... U shud say cunt mroe and wat wuda sent it over the top was if Officer and Meadow borught their pussies together and scissor fucked eachother bringing their love juice together. But God it was good enuff to have me gushing from my slit!!! FINALLY some LEsbian Audio!!! FINALLY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just me

How I would have loved to be a bird

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 14 years ago
Really great

This was really hot, and a great story in every way. This is the way an audible story should be, with sound effects - if that's what they were - and two different voices blending together.

FredBartholomusFredBartholomusalmost 14 years ago
Still trying to get through it!

I went ahead and voted even though I still haven't been able to get through the entire story. You can guess why!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

amazing. the two voice thing was fuckin beautiful. plz keep more of the same cumming!

JaymalJaymalalmost 14 years ago
Boundary-Breaking and Super-hot

Loved this, Ravenfox - the voices complimented each other perfectly. You were a deliciously ravenous (no pun intended) Officer O'Reilly and where oh where did you find Meadow? I attempted making breakfast while listening - as foolish a piece of multi-tasking as I have ever attempted. A highly erotic and technically impressive audio-story/drama. Pursue the experiment, please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet and hot

A joyful, fun story. Innocence and sexiness, with great voices and good production

Oh, and as hot as anything I've ever heard on Literotica. Sequel, sequel! Brava.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I think this is one of your best yet. Everything about this one got me hot and bothered. Love to have another story with this guest girl, she sounded so cute and innocent. If you do plan on teaming up with her again I would love to have some playful yet erotic tickling included.

Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bloody brilliant.

I have a weird fetish, I listen to these audio's on the bus or the train on the way to meetings.

And may I say when a cute little red head asked what I was listening to, I may have had sex in the toilets with said red head.

cutiejem12367cutiejem12367about 12 years ago
omg wow

wow, i this is the best one iv heard yet! got me really excited and turned on xx

Sassykitten81Sassykitten81over 11 years ago

Damnn that was good...cant wait to listen to some more!!

DickyUKDickyUKover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Simply the best girl-girl audio I've ever heard! Great scenario, perfectly cast and brilliantly played out by two very sexy women who both cum so sweetly mmmm.

RamageRainbowRamageRainbowalmost 11 years ago
Best audio author ever

I love all of Raven's stories, nothing makes me hotter :) Thank you Raven :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel please!

Of all your wonderful audio stories this is still my favourite and is probably one of my favourite stories of all time on this site. I never make it to the end of the audio without exploding in my underpants. Please make a sequel to this you naughty lady!

mydirtymind100mydirtymind100over 9 years ago
More, More, More!!!

You always make me cum, please continue this. You paint such a beautiful sexy word-orgasmic story. XOXO

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83over 9 years ago
Oh my...

i had no idea a woman in uniform could be so erotic, so arousing, and oh so naughty... i didn't think i could cum that in life.... much naughty love ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

How about a series featuring Officer O'Reilly seducing young girls whilst trying to keep the streets safe?

Such a great character like this should be explored further in future audio stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Great store. I wish i was Jessie cause i would love to have Medows soft pink pussy in my mouth licking her sweet cum and playng with her small breasts. Would mind playing a round with sexy officer either. Need a sequel. Keep all the great stories cumming ;-)

mainsjoseph7mainsjoseph7over 9 years ago
Great story!

Your sexy voice turned me on as much as your groans and moans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOWZER!

(At the risk of offending) Holy-Cocksucking-Shit that was hot as the 9th circle of Danté's hell!

Kinkyaj34Kinkyaj34almost 8 years ago
Hottest story ever

This has to the hottest fucking story you've done mistress raven, an innocent young woman seducing a hot Sexy female police officer is so fucking Sexy & got me so horny 💞💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel!

It is such a shame that there has never been a follow up to this. It remains in my opinion the hottest lesbian audio ever although All That Jazz runs it close.

Please continue your lesbian audio stories Ravenfox!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
;)

Who doesn't love an officer in a uniform.. So sensual, hot what orgasms..

mwah..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous