All Comments on 'Happy Hooker'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Stuff!!!

I say lets see how far down the rabbit hole we can go...

BainsidheBainsidhealmost 14 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoyed your story. I hope you do continue it, as I liked both of the characters. They seemed more real than a lot of the other stories. I hope you keep writing more, whether as more of this story or any other stories you create. I look forward to your next story.

Bainsidhe

Ron-SanRon-Sanalmost 14 years ago
Well Done

Great story and very well written.

LynnMckLynnMckabout 12 years ago
The Beginning!

The beginning for me, and I hope for you and the story too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet story

Aww, how nice! To me, this is just the beginning. It'd be wonderful if you wrote a sequel to this story. Very short, talented, and got me hot and wondering. ; ) Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beginning

I think the beginning of two people in love that can and will last forever but that is just my thoughts about them and the story of true love.

Only you can give your readers the correct answer by writing a follow up story about them and what happens. Does Trish leave with Ed or does she stay and work her jobs. I do hope that you will write somemore about them.I very much enjoyed the story but you really should bring us up to date on them.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Loved It!

Short and sweet,yet left me with lots to think about!

A 5+ for this little gem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of sappy, but I liked it......

I fell for a whore once, she was not a hooker, just a married fucking whore but I did love her. Her hubby thought she was faithful, I thought she was single, we were both dead wrong....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I found this story on the website and liked it after reading it. Good interaction and reaction between the characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic love story but I think it could use a few more chapter's. Like where do they go from here and why and how do they have that special feeling about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The beginning of true love

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

Definitely the Beginning. Wonderful. Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True. Love has no boundaries, When the connection ìs there and both feel it. Just go with it. She is a working girl big deal sometimes to survive you do what you have to do 5 stars. Plus. Not my first time to ŕead it but where do they go from there, I think that it could use at least one more chapter

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com / Ron. Texas

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good short story would make a great romance series. Well written with good character development.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Tx, This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic Romantic story! I hope you are planning on writing more of their story. I have enjoyed reading several of your wonderful stories recently. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think this story needs to be continued -- it's complete in and of itself. It could be continued, but I don't understand why you'd want to.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Confusion reigns ?? The mystery tingles my brain. There has to be some answers to my many questions. As in a couple of your other stories, particularly the maze story, there are more questions than answers. Why do you like to dangle these unanswerable plots before us?? Don't doubt that I will continue reading your tales but frustration does take a toll.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I think that the beginning started long ago in a different time and a differen place as for the endng not going to happen they wii be togeather for ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5931 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...