All Comments on 'A Cuckold Evening'

by withmyfeetup

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a canadian

i'm for the first time in my life ashamed to be a canadian after reading your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ALL Canadians should be ashamed.

What a fucked up story. Cuckold stories can be fun, sometimes, if they are written well. This was just sick. Probably like the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your Past Getting Help

All you have going for you is that she lets you watch and get "JUST" 'a Little', and then only because you keep a roof over her head and she gets what she wants and.............it isn't you - you're a sick joke!!!

I looked at your Bio and found you have been living life with a low self-esteem, subserviant demeanor and deviate for a lifetime.

Do your readers a favour, write your stories under another category!

Here's an idea, if your wife is really a fox, introduce her to Karen Kay. Karen loves to cuckold wimps and she'll hook up your wife with some well hung black studs and then you can really drool and stutter...you idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

I loved it... especially you trying to take her from behind, but not reaching with her heels.... ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Sucked!

Nothing more to say to a liberal northern idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So very hot

I love this and wish my wife would let me watch her with a lover and especially for me to clean her up afterward. I don't understand why so many comments are nasty about this. If you don't like it, don't do it, but I would love to lick that cum filled slit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lol , you couldn't reach her?

next time , grab her by her hair and force her on all fours. Simple problem solving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

i know how you feel because i would love to watch my wife with another man. she often humiliates me in public, flirting with other men in front of me, or making jokes about the size of my dick, or how lousy i am in bed. i have seen her touch other men sexually, and let them touch her. i dont know if she is unfaithful to me but i think so, she has often hinted to me that she has had sex. i hope our relationship will develop like yours.

withmyfeetupwithmyfeetupalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Take it easy!

I clearly put "cuckold" in the title and "humiliation" in the story line so that readers who are not into that sort of thing could read something else. I am not into many things on this site so I don't read stories that are clearly about them.

Yes, this is a true story about something that we do for FUN. We do not do it all the time. We enjoy one-on-one sex as well as cuckold sex. I LIKE watching my wife have sex with others. I also sometimes LIKE waiting at home while she goes out for an evening of cock riding. There is nothing like sliding into a cum filled pussy and trying to guess who put the cum there.

Don't forget to check out my other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If you don't want nasty comments.

Put the story in the FETISH section where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Sick fetish gone worse

Fetish would be a good home for this with you in dire need of self disrespect and the few others like you - you know under Pissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Morons, learn your catagories

Loving Wives is all about wives fucking other people-cuckold stories fit perfectly. Also, why do you read a story if you don't like the subject matter? Get a life!

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years ago
Nice story about a loving wife

Good job, nice wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A lot of shit mind diarrhea by bunch of sickos !

Including this "writer" and some commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story!

Do try to ignore the people that leave crazy negative responses. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
denial

itdenialists always amazes me how the denists read these stories as they get off, then get angry afterward. huh!? if they didn't like it, why'd they read it! the title clearly states what's in store...

living in denial is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And then?

Hotwife gets the divorce she so richly deserves! The husband is going to wake up, discover his wife is a slut, she's endangering his life and has neither love nor respect for him. Wave bye-bye honey. You're about to be history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Anger...

MY GOD!!!! The Anger! I know that being homosexual isn't that big of a deal, so if you want to suck another man's come, well I guess you have all ready figured out a way to make it work for you. But I'll never understand that if you are gay, why are you worried about maintaining a flawed and destroyed marriage? The list of humiliations you endured you claim make you excited and you "loved every minute of it", but regardless of the kink involved in your fetish preferences, you must on some level admit that the relationship between these spouses is severely broken, and that any love in this marriage is vastly one sided. Forget about the cucking, and just focus on the relationship. This woman does NOT love you, she doesn't want you, she doesn't like you, she doesn't prefer you, she barely tolerates you, AND worse of all, she doesn't care one iota about you. But this turns you on? This makes you love her more? This indifference is sexually stimulating? Go find a like-minded poofter and just embrace being fully gay, not denying what you really are will probably do wonders for your self-esteem. Sooner, as well as later, you WILL come to a place were pulling on your pud is no different whether you are married or alone. If THAT is the penultimate sexual experience you can imagine, then why not go ahead with the divorce. The longer you stay with this woman, the higher the chance that her emotional abuse will develop into physical abuse, and finally taper of into financial abuse. I mean, what good are you to her besides a being a paycheck and someone to cater to her selfish whims of fancy and giving her attention like the spoiled brat of a three year old she obviously is. You are so much more than just a blinded idiot, you are a seriously ill individual if you find ANY part of the preceding story to reflect love or respect, or what a marriage (even an open minded one) to be. SICK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Sick SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Less than 1

Wake up hubby - you are being demeaned, degraded and humiliated. Just divorce the slut and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are one lucky little cucky!

If you were mine, your little cock would get no where near either set of my lips, and I would be paddling your naked ass for even approaching me!

My husband greeted me in bed with hot tea this very morning, after which he proceeded to spend half an hour licking my cunt before he spilled his seed all over the sheets. That is what happened after removing one chasity cage which chaffed, while waiting for the fitting for another.

I lept from the bed, and he knew better than to do anything else but grab the paddle from the wall, the one with his name, "Tommycuck", burned into the wood. He immediately bent over the edge of the bed and spread his legs for forty spanks from his paddle. Because he was such a wimp about it this morning, and cried out too much for my satisfaction, I added another ten strokes. After he drew my bath, he prepared breakfast while I bathed. Then he did the laundry he created.

Tonight my lover, Greg, returns from a trip, and he will take me like no one else can, after which my cucky will bring us drinks and we will snuggle to sleep.

Right now, Tommycuck is painting my toenails while we wait for Greg. I asked him if he is happy with his lot in our marriage, and he answered "Supremely". This, by the way, was what HE asked for, almost twenty yeas ago, now. I had difficulty believing this was what a man could want, but you would be surprised how many do, I've since learned. I was ignorant and naive, but I grew into the role. What was not to like, putting your hubbie into service and enjoying a new-found freedom to play, especially as I was freed from all those-time consuming chores that he does so much better...

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I bet I could make a lot of you pathetic little whiners heel. That's what you REALLY want, isn't it? You WANT someone to take charge of your miserable lives. Read this and wank off to your heart's content, imagining ME as your cuckoldress.

CA Cuckoldress

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
18 - He finally figured it out

She had no love or respect for him. He divorced the cheating slut before she gave him a disease he couldn't get rid of.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WITH 17 KNOWN TORTS

what the fuck can it take to make him gone, TK U MLJ LV NV

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Fun story

Easy read, I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another sick wimpy husband

Waiting to get an STD, herpes or aids. Even for fiction I find it impossible to believe that you could dream up a man with so little pride and self respect that he could allow a woman, especially his wife, treat him worse than a dog. It simply makes no sense and your writing does nothing to convince me that any man, even a fictional one, would behave like this, accept the humiliation and threat to his life and do anything but divorce the whore. Completely idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is a Fantasy

You all know this is Fantasy Sex Fiction right? And you all know what a Cuckold is, right? So why in the hell are y'all criticizing the husband's character and acting like this is some Ernest Hemingway novel. It's smut folks!! Get real!

withmyfeetupwithmyfeetupover 8 years agoAuthor
Ah the memories!

I haven't read this one in a while, whew, such a hot night!

Unlike the nasty comments suggest, we are still happily married, though older and not as sexually active as we used to be. My buddy, Ken, is about the only extra-marital cock that my bride plays with these days. Good friends, good fun.

I still have many adventures that I haven't written about yet. Like her first time with another couple while I stayed home and edged. Or the time I lay in our friend's guest room while he and his wife ravaged my wife. After he came in his wife and then in my wife, I was summoned to clean both soggy pussies, mm mm good!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
By all means, tell your stories

But please tell them in FETISH where they belong. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHA! Too funny!

First off - drop the "it's a true story"! You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. The "true" tag simply makes us laugh at you. Then write a story that has either something sexy or entertaining about it. This was a cheating slut and her stupid cuckold waiting to catch a disease or get her pregnant by another man. Nothing fun about it. BARF!

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Don't believe a word of it

Just don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another great story

to all the people who think cuckolds are wimps

ive personally done some crazy shit sex wise, once fucked a couple, him and her and took a piss on them lol but having a female go crazy for a cock that isnt yours is also a hell of a ride, punch her punch him, get her afterwards and out fuck him? prove you can screw her harder ...... its an emotional rollercoaster ....... brave enough, crazy enough to get on?

animals naturally lick the semen out of females snd then fuck them ....... yeah its sick but if uou can handle it climb on lol

nice story, thanks x

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
proof that he has eaten cum from a cunt

Not many people know that after a while cum does go fairly clear the swimmers have either gone deep into her or have died off. Its interesting eatinit after like this. Although I suppose you eat thick frsh cum but you probably drink old or stale cum. But dont lick it up after 24 hours unless its been frozen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is so pathetic, nonsense stupid story. 1* for this crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so shallow and poor like this trash of story.

In fact the writer spent so many times describing the cocks and loads of cum his STD cunt wife got that it seems the writer does enjoy cocks!

It seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

Perhaps this lame story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session, as the LW readers don't appreciate this kind of garbage story.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Then she caught Aids

And she died 14 months later. He was happy about that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Being a good Cum eating cuck is the greatest thrill ever. My little penis will never see another pussy again and I wouldn't want it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Since his wife is an unrepentant slut

He gave her what she needed - a divorce. His wife has no love or respect for her husband. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him with no respect for her or his health (think STD's, herpes, Aids). Why would any sane man stay married to her?

Stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The worst kind of cuckold stories. A cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy in the story is a little penis cuckold cum eating bitch just like me.

My wife's boss is a real man with a real cock and I regularly suck his cum out of my wifes pussy. I love him owning her pussy and me cut off from intercourse completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous