All Comments on 'Stay-At-Home-Fuck-Daddy Ch. 03'

by a_bent_ampersand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
This is some parody!

Is there nothing sacred? Every cliche and tired plot are taken to extremes in this series. It is really quite funny.... or very sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just very sick!

Title says everything needed to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable bullshit

So much crap in one story. A psychotic who can brainwash etc. How come every one else is 4 to 6 months pregers before the mom gets roped in. The psycho obviously doesn't have any self restraint so his behaviour would have been obvious to her much earlier. I expect a multiple murder/suicide will end the story, well I hope so, their all defective, any survivors should get lobotomized.

trashcan44trashcan44over 13 years ago
Powerful stuff

I couldn't stop reading. I'm torn between wanting more and feeling like I should not have started this. Like I said, very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ummm ok

The upside - definitely a "page turner" - I was compelled to finish.

The downside - the most hideously vile thing I've ever read - the subject, beyond disturbing. I agree with the previous - these people all need to die, not reproduce. Since 3's all we get, I'll just make up my own 4 and Harlan and Tom use the sniper rifle to just waste the whole trailer park.

That being said, I learned more euphemisms than I'd even known existed, some of which had me LOL. The lucky charm leprechaun dick made me spit out my drink. Awesome! I get it this is fetishistic for some people but it's unstable and dangerous - you can't escape crazy.

3 stars out of 4, only because ya totally lost me with the piss and vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

What was the point of this train wreck of a story.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
So sick, no one can understand its meaning...

So sick, no one can understand its meaning...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is it hurting to get an idiotic sick brain??? MINUS 5*!!

That author has to be a real faggot or an ugly old bag!!! May be he is only real brain sick and needs mental help!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Sick Shit

What the hell is wrong with you to make this asshole monster out like a hero. All he deserves is a bullet to the brain. The whole bunch are damaged and should not be allowed to spawn...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Twisted fuck

It takes a twisted fucked up asshole, gay, cum sucker to write a dumb ass so called, I guess maybe you can somehow call it a story, But is in the wrong category. - 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

you are one sick bastard

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago

One of a few stories I could not even take the time to read! But I did want to score it. I usually let everyone write what they want and If I don't like it I don't score it. This one gets a 1 only because there is nothing lower to give it. Sad...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry

Had to see if you could possibly be as bad in this story.as in the previous one. You outdid yourself with this mess. Consensus seems to agree with me.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
NOT WORTH READING!

WHAT CAN I SAY? JUST AS BAD, IF NOT WORSE THAN THE OTHER TWO VERY LOW SCORING CHAPTERS. WHERE DOES THIS SHIT COME FROM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just an old fashioned sentimental love story

The only reason I read to the end was to see if anyone would kill Ronnie, or better yet cut his dick and balls off and leave him alive. My hopes rose when the steak knife appeared, but alas...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Skipped after first couple of paragraphs. This story belongs in Nazi fetish or worse. We know what porn is, but this isnt it. Fu.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I sort of skimmed this shit, went and got a penicillin shot because of it, came back here and I realized that the reason your ilk are made fun of and, as studies all prove, seen as mentally ill is totally exposed in what you thought was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous