All Comments on 'Puppy Girl's Nipple Piercing'

by astray

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread, post #243.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So assault and battery

And some torture thrown in. I hope he enjoys many years in jail. He certainly deserves it. Pathetic story of a psycho.

FenrirslittleslutFenrirslittleslutover 9 years ago

Good story! I love so much about this, and it's well written. Simultaneously cute and loving and kinky. The phrasing of "his command lifted her to her knees" is absolutely perfect, as if he physically pulled her to her knees with his command. Just perfect.

A few sentences are breathy and long, though. But my main issue with this story is that it was unclear exactly when the flashback began. It was a little confusing.

Otherwise, beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope

I hope he talked it over with the woman (the human) before he pierced her nipples. If he didn't she can have him arrested for assault and battery since it was a biohazard situation. Personally, I would divorce him over that. That's way over the line without permission.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Tit for tat

I'd catch him asleep sometime and he'd get nipple piercings too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I certainly hope that this isn't used as a model for how to conduct a nipple piercing. The mouth has more bacteria than any place in the human body and the types of bacteria that live there are particularly dangerous when poked into the skin. Ruined it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous