All Comments on 'Climbing'

by poisoniv1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Would like to read more athletic stories

I would like to read more stories about athletic women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Extraordinary!

This is a seriously good story. Not just the sex (which is awesome), but the rock climbing, too. I think this is the first story I've ever read that had me literally scooting up to the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

And the ending! Superb!

One of the best stories ever. Great job.

zeusdelightzeusdelightover 18 years ago
Great Story - Intelligence and Sex

Well done, interesting informative and sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well done

i really enjoyed this story. being a climber, i found it refreshing to read a story that included my two favorite things! i thought the ending was a little awkward, but all and all,i thought it was pretty well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
best story I've read in awhile

don't have time to leave a full review. congratulations on this piece. it was real and bittersweet, as the best stories are. too many posts are shallow and fill you up on meaningless plot details, but every word here is worth reading. are you a rock climber yourself? informative although can't say i got all the anatomy vocab! i really like how this was divided up- the sectioning gives you relief and keeps things interesting. bravo and continue to write more please!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Climbing and sex go together

Muscles and litheness and mountains. This is writing of the highest quality, _apart_from_this_editing_crap.

Up there with David Craig and Joe Simpson in climbing writing terms, but with gorgeous realistic sex too. Brilliant.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Good story, nice rock-climbing description

That story brought back memories. Not of getting fucked on a climb, mind you. But the rest.

I gave it 5 stars, 95% was fantastic. The climbing, the romance, the sex, the boyfriend she didn't really like.

The last couple of paragraphs though made me wonder if you got bored with it. The husband was a "very nice guy". Is that all? What about the presumed affair? What about his disdain of her swearing? His disdain of her climbing ability? Their lack of sex? The story looked like it was heading down a different path.

Oh well, nice twist ending in that case. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy cow

One of he best stories I've ever read on this site. Didn't expect to find one with this much depth, and still be hot and sexy. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous