All Comments on 'Following on from a Strange Request Ch. 05'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
another great chapter

You did a great job of adding a lot more definition to the roles of your characters giving them a lot of depth. You also have set up a lot of possibilities for future chapters which I hope we get to read someday. Excellent job. I also like how my story is fading into the background as yours has it's own plot lines to follow. Very creative and original. You also have some of your best descriptions in this chapter. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great chapter

I hope to read that he has a threesome with mom and Maria.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Really nice, thanks again. I'm glad they're actually fucking now and I'm really looking forward to a lovely thressome with Maria. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This chapter ended your story very nicely!

I loved the twists and turns of lusty ambition, including a few twists and turns. I must say that the plot lines were truly outstanding. And of course, thank you!

Now tell me... do you have another story up your writer's sleeve that can outdo this one?! I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Progressing well

I'm glad to see them get together. Can't wait to see him take charge of both women. Looking forward to more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
That would be the best surprise.

I repeat, damn lucky boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I enjoy reading the details of the story! You keep me aroused for the entire story. I stroked my hard cock throughout the whole story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it - almost perfect.

Since he already came 4/5 times it would have been cool for him to passively watch his mom draw it out of him as she got herself off riding his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous