All Comments on 'Bride's Blow Job'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy story !!!

Very Nice and Sexy !!

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort. Hot story.

larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
Do you suppose...

we might hear how Daddy welcomes his daughter/bride home after the honeymoon? :D 5 stars for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

the second to last paragraph was the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

As someone who recently attended a good friend's wedding i'm really hoping she was up to something like this in the limo with her dad. Great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lol

you have to create chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nasty

Ooohh nasty... I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confirmation blowjob

My girlfriend is catholic and when she was confirmed at 16,she had to wear a white bridal type dress and veil.We were alone for a while before the ceremony and she got down on her knees and gave me a blowjob and swallowed my full load!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Giving daddy a blowjob before my First Holy Communion

My daughter was 16 when she finially made her First Holy Communion in the class with the 2nd graders.That sunday morning,the wife dressed her like the little girls in her class in a cute,poofy,short sleeve,top of the knees communion dress and matching veil with the lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and under her dress,the wife did a cloth diaper and toddler size plastic pants over it with a tee shirt as her top just like the little girls all wore.After the wife finished dressing her she came out and stood in front of me and looked very cute and little girlish!It was over two hours yet before the mass began,so the wife took a photo of the daughter and then went to the nursing home to show gramma the photo.I told the daughter how cute and little girl like she looked and she was flattered.I took her into my arms and hugged her and got a hard on!She noticed the bulge in my suit pants and ran her hand over it,I then undid my pants,pulled them down along with my under shorts and she dropped to her knees and started sucking me.I shoved my hard cock down her throat and held her head and thrust it back and forth.A few minutes later,i couldnt hold it any longer and shot my load of cum in her mouth and she gagged,then swallowed it all! She sucked me for a couple minutes more then got back up and the wife got home a few minutes later.The daughter walked down the aisle with the little kids with the taste of my cum on her breadth!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Daddy

Must be so proud of his whore of a daughter. I really feel sorry for the husband. The whore will be fucking her dad and probably all his buddies and the entire neighborhood. Worthless whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous